BY REN

Clean Bio Active Skincare Combination Skin, prone to oilyness and outbreaks Bio Actives. Mayblossom. Salicilin. Japanese Konjac Root. Global Protection Complex A mattefying fluid that will leave combination skin looking balanced, clear and beautifully healthy. Glucomannan from Konjac Root helps to disperse oilyness, reduce shine and restore balance. Mayblossom extract and salicilin decongest and purify the skin while helping to normalise excess sebum production. Bisabolol from Chamomile and Blue Cypress essential oil calm and heal whilst REN s Global Protection Complex with its synergistic blend of powerful anti-oxidants and free radical scavengers helps purify the skin and protect it against chronic inflammation and premature aging. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Der see more...

Mia F.
Beaver Falls , PA
I liked this cleanser for many reasons. The gel like consistency felt great on my skin and after washing it felt very clean. I think it did help with my tzone and minimized my pores.
Lynn B.
This product worked very well for me. I use it during the summer months as I shine more. It doesn’t take much spread over your t-zone. It was a mild scent and is of medium thickness. I ’ll continue to buy this product.
Mariangela C.
Bishop, Hertfordshire
This product is easily absorbed by the skib, ideal to use it before the make up. this has a great effect on the skin, minimizes pores and gives freshness.
The only downside is the price, too high!
Ae M.
Southampton
This is an okay moisturising cream for oily skin. It does the job but there is nothing particularly amazing or special about it. I think this is perfect if you just want something to keep the oil levels in your skin balanced.
Lydia P.
London
Very expensive for the quantity you receive, but I really appreciate how gentle all the REN products are. This is very soft on my skin and leaves me feeling hydrated. Was recommended to me by a Sephora sales rep.
Claire L.
Philadelphia , PA
Will this help breakouts disappear faster?

Sephora