Polish and perfect skin with the REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub; a luxurious body balm that works to smooth the skin. Effortlessly massaging over the body, the Sea Salt infused scrub simultaneously sloughs away dead skin cells, promotes cell renewal and activates microcirculation, which in turn can relieve feelings of muscle fatigue. A hydrating blend of Atlantic Kelp Extract and Microalgae Oil helps to replenish comfortable moisture levels, whilst infusing skin with essential minerals. Finished with a signature dose of REN's anti-fatigue essential oil blend, the anti-fatigue exfoliator not only polishes and pampers skin, but has stress-alleviating effect on the mind. Expect a silky smooth body with skin boasting a healthy glow. 100% Natural Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 150ml!
Fishersville, VA
I love anything anti fatigue and I love the REN skincare line! This is another one of my favorite products of theirs! I believe it is scented with essential oils because it does leave a soft, moisturized texture to the skin after use which I love! Again if I could give it more than 5 stars I would!
London
REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 150ml uploaded by Priya P.
I save this for my pamper sessions 🧖🏽‍♀️ .I scrub on dry skin and jump into a bath and the product turns into a lovely bath salt. It’s perfect after a long day (or lazy day). It smells amazing and exfoliates really well. The only thing I dislike is that it leaves a slight oily residue, some people might like this, as it’s a soft sheen but personally would just love if all of it would rinse off. Despite this, I have loved using it!
REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 150ml uploaded by Victoria C.
I was really intrigued about REN Skincare Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Salt Anti-Fatigue Exfoliating Body Scrub 150ml as I suffer with fatigue because of having Endometriosis. It’s a smooth balm scrub that you rub onto dry skin then rinse off in the shower or bath. It left my skin really smooth. I’m impressed so far!

Looking for your answer?