REN Rosa Centifolia(TM) Hot Cloth Cleanser 5.1 oz uploaded by Kris L.REN Rosa Centifolia(TM) Hot Cloth Cleanser 5.1 oz uploaded by Kris L.

BY REN

A rich, two-phase cleanser that purifies, decongests, gently exfoliates, and removes all makeup. This powerful cleanser deeply cleanses, refines, smooths, and removes makeup. It delivers a refreshed, radiant, and replenished complexion. Complete with a complimentary stay-warm cloth, skin will feel softer, firmer, and smoother never dry or tight. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
The is my go to cleanser for evening. It melts away make up and oil and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh without leaving my face dry and tight feeling. My skin looks bright, clear and hydrated and feels amazing. I highly recommend this product.
Kris L.
Hamilton, ON
I bought this since I have been using a lot of strong acid/retinol treatments and wanted a very gentle and hydrating cleanser. I wasn’t a fan of the creamy consistency of this cleanser. I used it a few times and found that each time I was having issues with the pump not dispensing product or dispensing too much product. I ended up returning this to Sephora sadly. I probably would have preferred the balm.
My Spiritual Vibes D.
London colney , St albans
Love this product leaves my skin feeling super moistrused and clean. Is great for dry skin or sensitive skin REN Rosa Centifolia(TM) Hot Cloth Cleanser 5.1 oz
Alli S.
Edmonton
This is the holy grail of cleansers .. Especially if you wear a full face of makeup! Apply to a dry face and massage into skin to break down makeup. Placing the hot wash cloth ontop allows for pores to open up and wiping away the face wash takes away ALL makeup residue and leaves your skin soft and radiant! This is insanely amazing!