BY REN

A deep cleansing yet gentle exfoliator, formulated with microbeads of jojoba oil, to leave skin feeling purified, invigorated, and smoothed. see more...

Krista X.
This product is a next level exfoliator, yall. Formulated to be gentle but still remove dead skin buildup on the surface, it exfoliates with jojoba beads which melt a bit when you massage it in, hydrating as you're exfoliating, so it's perfect for very dry or very sensitive skin if you'd rather not use a chemical exfoliant pad or peel to exfoliate. It leaves my skin feeling soft, clean, exfoliated and glowing; I love it! I'd repurchase it a thousand times. Obsessed. Recommend it to everyone, but especially those with sensitivity to harsh scrubs or acids.
Maddi M.
Brentwood, NY
This cleanser left my skin feeling so soft, it doesn't foam up but it exfoliates and moisturizes really well. The peppermint give ur skin a nice fresh feeling. Very high quality and would definitely recommend for sensitive or dry skin.
María Z.
Limpia súper bien, es un producto bueno aunque la piel queda un poco áspera, de ahí en fuera todo excelente
Katie M.
Love the his exfoliater it's great for all skin types and the ingredients are healthy for your skin!
Yari R.
This cleanser is my go to when it comes to balm cleanser. It stings my eyes a little if I use it as a makeup remover but I don't mind it. I use waterproof mascara and this takes everything off and I love using this as a mor I got cleanser too. They used to come in a tub. But I prefer the tube packaging as it's more hygienic
Lydia P.
London
Very nice and gentle with a soft scent. I enjoy this product a lot, and use it maybe two to three times a week in the morning before using my toner. Works well and leaves my skin feeling extra soft, especially when used in combination with my other Ren products.