REN Resurfacing AHA Concentrate uploaded by Kim v.

BY REN

A concentrate formulated to resurface the skin and renew the complexion giving a radiant, youthful glow.  A complex of Glycolic, Lactic, Tartaric and Citris acids promotes skin-cell turnover leaving skin looking revitalized, brighter, smoother and more healthy. Resurfacing AHA Concentrate see more...

Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I am 50 years old I have been looking for a product that will lift temporarily of course because I'm not going under the knife this line has several great products this being one of them the other one or the beauty of shots made you can get a lift throughout the day
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
I use this right after toning in my skincare routine. It's a slightly watery serum, hydrates and dries fairly quickly. It does smooth the skin and leaves it nice and bright. I bought it at Beauty Brands because it was on sale and so glad I did!
Savahanna V.
Saint Paul, MN
I live this stuff, I would totally recommend this product to anyone! Love!!!!!
Kristen C.
Los Angeles, CA
This was one of my favorite serums I've ever used and then REN discontinued it or changed the name. My skin loves AHA's, I have oily skin and for some reason it sucks up acids like nobody's business. I love the packaging. I loved hearing the frosted glass clink on the counter, and the dropper is nice. It's use a drop for my face and it was always enough, so it lasted me a long time. Definitely worth adding something like this into your skincare routine as a good night serum. Looooove!
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
I love this this stuff!! It's a little pricey but well worth it, my skin is so smooth and it doesn't get so oily!!
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really like this product. My skin looks nicer the next day when I use this. It makes it brighter, more radiant, and evens my skin tone.
Ashleyy D.
Northridge , Ca
Camille C.
This is soooo good ! It's expensive, but I find I don't need to use that much, and not that often to get results. It leaves my skin very soft, clear and radiant!
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this for sensitive skin? I'm usually dehydrated and quite sensitive, and really want something that will exfoliate without irritating me too much. Thanks!