REN Pure Glow Trio uploaded by Daniela A.

BY REN

A bestselling trio for ultimate complexion perfection. REN's bestselling cleanser, Rosa Centifolia™ No. 1 Purity Balm, is infused with rose and gently yet thoroughly melts away dirt and makeup including waterproof mascara. Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask removes dead skin cells to brighten and renew skintone and texture, minimize pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines in as little as 10 minutes. Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial delivers a water-activated shot of fresh vitamin C turning a dull complexion to bright and energized in as little as 60 seconds. Together, this trio instantly exfoliates, brightens, tones, and firms the skin. This set contains:- 3.38 oz Rosa Centifolia™ No. 1 Purity Balm - 0.67 oz Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask - 1.35 oz Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial These products are formulated without gluten and are noncomedogenic. see more...

• I have been looking for a new kit for my skin, I already have one...1 Answers
Daniela A.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
True favorite! This product has helped bring my skin back from a deary winter! Ren focuses on only quality and natural ingredients so even those with sensitive skin can use this line. I can fluff off dead skin and remove every ounce of makeup with this kit. I got mine at Sephora and find its worth ever penny -I paid $54 USD for the whole kit versus about $80 for each individual item. Please be warned that all of the products have a light scent but no irritation to my sensitive skin.
Jamie G.
This made my skin feel brand-new! After cleaning your skin you leave it on and relax. I felt a slight tingling but I think that's normal. Highly recommend a gentle, awesome product!
Gabriella P.
Hempstead, NY
I have been looking for a new kit for my skin, I already have one of those! But please let me know if it is good! How is your experience with this product! Thank you!