BY REN #58 in Face Serums

This light textured, silicone free serum is perfect to use after moisturiser. Pro-biotics smooth the skin and enhance skin's structure by encouraging surface cell renewal, whilst the Agave extract helps leave skin with a matte finish - the perfect canvas upon which to apply makeup.

• REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum Who is loving this??1 Answers
  • So is this a primer? Or do you use this in addition to primer??3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it?1 Answers
Buy on bluemer...*
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
REN's Perfect Canvas serum is my new must-have product in my makeup bag. It has a lightweight, non-greasy texture and applies so easily. You can either mix it with your moisturizer or apply it afterwards. It even doubles as a primer!

It's made of natural ingredients including agave and probiotics, so it's both effective and healthy for your skin! My favorite part is that it is silicone-free and cruelty-free. My skin looks and feels great after using it. I am able to go full glam, or create a natural look with just BB cream and mascara.

It's a very new product so some Sephora locations don't have it available on their shelves yet, so I would recommend checking with your local Sephora first or just getting it online. I highly recommend checking it ASAP though. It really does help create the perfect canvas for your face.

Disclaimer: I am testing #RENPerfectCanvas as part of a #contest. I received samples of the serum when I attended the launch party.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing! It is silicone free and pretty liquidy, so a little goes a long way which is good because this is pretty pricey. This is definitely a product you want to press into your skin rather than rub. Once it dries down, it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and perfected and it is very light weight, you can't even feel it. I tested this product for a contest through Influenster, and highly recommend it! REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
Zulma S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Excellent product! Better than a primer make up base, this product leaves a nice, smooth finish without oily residue. The fact that it’s chemical free and a more natural source is a plus! The best part is you only need a few drops to get full coverage. It kept my make up in tact and face looking smooth. Only downfall is too much product makes the skin dry, so all you need is a few drops. Thanks Influenster and REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
Feels good, smells good and has a really nice texture.
I do like that it did not change the color of my foundation when I had the product. Basically it didn’t oxidize my makeup.
I like that this is a formula that doesn’t contain silicone. However, I had to return this after multiple uses as I kept feeling itchy like I get with most other primers. I’m not quite sure what I’m allergic to but I guess I just can’t do primers.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin and this works perfectly for my type of skin. I can see this also working for anyone with oily skin even dry skin. Some of the perks are it is paraben-free and sulfate-free. I typically use this as a primer but you can also use it whenever you want to feel refreshed on days you don't want to wear makeup. It kind of gives you the appearance of smooth skin and it's sort of shrinks your pores. I spray once or twice I let it set and then I apply my Foundation. Your foundation will be flawless. I totally recommend this to anyone with combination skin.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
I received a sample of REN Perfect Canvas as part of a #contest with @Influenster, but I AM GLADLY paying for it now as a save-all for dry patches, makeup longevity, and an over all better experience in applying and keeping my makeup on throughout the day.
As a chronic "face toucher," I am so used to have little to no makeup left on my face at the end of the day and have been disappointed with a lot of other primers/serums that are either super oily or too matte to seem to even do anything. Huge fan of this finish- you can actually see and feel the difference- without getting in the way or making your skin too dewy (if you're not going for that kind of thing). Definitely recommend trying at your local Sephora, as it's just hitting the shelves!
Vera F.
This is my absolute favorite primer ever! First of all it s all natural and doesn’t break me out. The formula is extremely light and very pleasant smelling. I put few drops in my palms and very quickly apply all over . I don’t have dry skin but this product is absorbed within seconds ! My skin feels comfortable and radiant. You could absolutely wear it by itself or under your makeup .
Julia M.
I had never heard of REN before, but definitely will be using them again. The primer felt like a serum. It wasn't too thick and it moisturizes your skin very well while still applying coverage. The packaging is very clean looking and it appealed to me, though honestly I try not to judge makeup on the design. It wasn't too expensive and it kept my skin smooth all day! Definitely will use it again and would recommend it to friends.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX
@renskincare brand NEW product PERFECT CANVAS at my local Sephora..This is a skin enhancing SUPER SERUM for healthier, primed skin, especially BEFORE makeup, The texture of this product is so luxe, it's a little thicker than an oil & just melts into the skin, resulting in immediate radiant skin..can't help but to LOVE itAnother GREAT thing about this product is that it's SUPER NATURAL - cruelty free, noncomedogenic & formulated without gluten or nuts! #influenster #RENPerfectCanvas #Contest @Influenster @renskincare #skinisIN #renskincareREN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing SerumREN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
Jennifer S.
Yonkers, NY
REN skincare products are definitely a holy grail favorite of mine & I use this product as part of my daily skincare regime so if you’re looking for a good serum that will leave your skin feeling soft without drying your skin out then definitely do try this if you manage to grab a tester sample first, ladies😊👍🏼❤️💕
Skyler K.
This sounds amazing! Does it do well on oily skin? Does your makeup last all day??🤔🤔🤔🤔
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
So is this a primer? Or do you use this in addition to primer??
Chanel D.
Fort Erie , ON
Has anyone tried REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum? I've read an article on here saying how amazing it is but I want to be sure before spending the $!
Jemma R.
Rosemount Gardens, Shieldhill, Falkirk
I've heard about this product and it's benefit but $50 is hella expensive is it worth it??
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?