BY REN #17 in Serums

This light textured, silicone free serum is perfect to use after moisturiser. Pro-biotics smooth the skin and enhance skin's structure by encouraging surface cell renewal, whilst the Agave extract helps leave skin with a matte finish - the perfect canvas upon which to apply makeup.

• REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum Who is loving this??1 Answers
  • So is this a primer? Or do you use this in addition to primer??3 Answers
  • Has anyone tried it?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
REN's Perfect Canvas serum is my new must-have product in my makeup bag. It has a lightweight, non-greasy texture and applies so easily. You can either mix it with your moisturizer or apply it afterwards. It even doubles as a primer!

It's made of natural ingredients including agave and probiotics, so it's both effective and healthy for your skin! My favorite part is that it is silicone-free and cruelty-free. My skin looks and feels great after using it. I am able to go full glam, or create a natural look with just BB cream and mascara.

It's a very new product so some Sephora locations don't have it available on their shelves yet, so I would recommend checking with your local Sephora first or just getting it online. I highly recommend checking it ASAP though. It really does help create the perfect canvas for your face.

Disclaimer: I am testing #RENPerfectCanvas as part of a #contest. I received samples of the serum when I attended the launch party.
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is amazing! It is silicone free and pretty liquidy, so a little goes a long way which is good because this is pretty pricey. This is definitely a product you want to press into your skin rather than rub. Once it dries down, it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and perfected and it is very light weight, you can't even feel it. I tested this product for a contest through Influenster, and highly recommend it! REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
I think this serum is ok, for the price of the product it’s not really doing much to change the skin. It does make the skin feel smoother and soft but in comparison to products of the same price range, I think others can do better and give better results than this one. It’s not that this serum is bad, it’s a great serum, it’s just that it’s not amazing next to other ones of the same price and probably should be marked down for it to be more worth it.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I have combination skin and this works perfectly for my type of skin. I can see this also working for anyone with oily skin even dry skin. Some of the perks are it is paraben-free and sulfate-free. I typically use this as a primer but you can also use it whenever you want to feel refreshed on days you don't want to wear makeup. It kind of gives you the appearance of smooth skin and it's sort of shrinks your pores. I spray once or twice I let it set and then I apply my Foundation. Your foundation will be flawless. I totally recommend this to anyone with combination skin.
Lara G.
Austin, TX
I received a sample of REN Perfect Canvas as part of a #contest with @Influenster, but I AM GLADLY paying for it now as a save-all for dry patches, makeup longevity, and an over all better experience in applying and keeping my makeup on throughout the day.
As a chronic "face toucher," I am so used to have little to no makeup left on my face at the end of the day and have been disappointed with a lot of other primers/serums that are either super oily or too matte to seem to even do anything. Huge fan of this finish- you can actually see and feel the difference- without getting in the way or making your skin too dewy (if you're not going for that kind of thing). Definitely recommend trying at your local Sephora, as it's just hitting the shelves!
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
That price tag is steep, but I promise it is so worth it! I got a free sample and fell in love! I was bummed when I went online to see how much it would cost to keep using it, but as soon as i get my hands on a Sephora gift card, I'm splurging.
It makes my foundarion applt so nice and evenly. Its a nice tacky texture once applied. This with the Fenty foundation is 👌 complexion goals
Julia M.
I had never heard of REN before, but definitely will be using them again. The primer felt like a serum. It wasn't too thick and it moisturizes your skin very well while still applying coverage. The packaging is very clean looking and it appealed to me, though honestly I try not to judge makeup on the design. It wasn't too expensive and it kept my skin smooth all day! Definitely will use it again and would recommend it to friends.
Vilma L.
The Woodlands, TX
@renskincare brand NEW product PERFECT CANVAS at my local Sephora..This is a skin enhancing SUPER SERUM for healthier, primed skin, especially BEFORE makeup, The texture of this product is so luxe, it's a little thicker than an oil & just melts into the skin, resulting in immediate radiant skin..can't help but to LOVE itAnother GREAT thing about this product is that it's SUPER NATURAL - cruelty free, noncomedogenic & formulated without gluten or nuts! #influenster #RENPerfectCanvas #Contest @Influenster @renskincare #skinisIN #renskincareREN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing SerumREN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum
Moe K.
I love this primer since its watery and light but once on the skin it was tacky at first and sinks into skin. It makes my face a bit more matte. This will be great for oily skin make do last but price tag is on a higher side but you need tiny bit to cover whole face so whole thing will last you long time! Didn't break my out either!
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
This line is relatively new to me and was recommended to me by a YouTuber who I follow - makeup by Cheryl who loves Ren! I tried it out and love it too. I love the company's philosophy and heir products really work effectively! Highly recommend :) REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing SerumInfluenster
Skyler K.
This sounds amazing! Does it do well on oily skin? Does your makeup last all day??🤔🤔🤔🤔
Courtney S.
Burleson, TX
So is this a primer? Or do you use this in addition to primer??
Chanel D.
Fort Erie, ON
Has anyone tried REN Perfect Canvas Skin Finishing Serum? I've read an article on here saying how amazing it is but I want to be sure before spending the $!
Jemma R.
Rosemount Gardens, Shieldhill, Falkirk
I've heard about this product and it's benefit but $50 is hella expensive is it worth it??
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?