BeautySkinSkin CareREN
Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash

REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash

Clean Skincare All Skin Types Bio Actives. Neroli Oil. Grapefruit Oil. A refreshing body wash based on bio actives from Neroli Oil distilled from Tunisian Orange Blossom, and Cold Pressed Grapefruit Oil which is renowned for its skin toning properties. Both oils are also known for their mood enhancing and uplifting aromatherapeutic properties.  REN body washes use only 100% natural fragrance and are free from harsh sulfates and synthetic colors. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL REN is against animal testing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash!
Heather J.
Land O Lakes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash uploaded by Heather J.
This body wash smells great! It has a mild, nice smell that isn't overpowering. It foams up well and doesn't strip moisture from my skin. Love everything about it except the price point!
Naomi W.
Bronxville, NY
This is my favorite body wash! I've been using it for a while now and love the smell and the feeling it leaves on my skin. It used to be super hard to find and I could only buy it at Space NK but I've been seeing it at more stores now! Would definitely recommend this!
Selena L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
REN Neroli & Grapefruit Body Wash uploaded by Selena L.
I picked this one up whilst some of my favorite REN products were on promotion last summer. It's just the kind of refreshing and uplifting scent one needs in a shower first thing on a hot morning. I love how it's naturally formulated, mild and lathers decently despite that, never leaving my skin dry or tight. The fragrance is not too overpowering and best of all I use a small amount compared to most other shower gels and it goes such a long way. The scent won't be for all though as I've noticed it changes with each persons body chemistry. My other half refuses to use it as it smells 'off' on him (or so he says). All the more for me! --> My Top 10 Beauty Must-Haves <-- 1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil < 2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm < 3. Pigmentation + Anti-Aging Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Facial Treatment Serum < 4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser < 5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer < 6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash < 7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow) < 8. Face Scrub: 'Dermalogica' - Multivitamin Thermafoliant < 9. Moisturizer: ‘Lush' - Enzymion < 10. Hand Cream: 'Burt's Bees' - Ultimate Care Hand Cream
Katie H.
Peterborough, ON
Absolutely love the smell and I really appreciate the clean ingredients in it. Perfect to wake you up in the morning.
Natalie S.
I have tried all of the Ren body washes and this scent is my favourite. I cannot resist anything citrus-y. The gel is non-stripping and infuses the skin with a moisturised glow, leaving a delicate scent in it's wake - follow it up with the neroli and grapefruit moisturiser and smell Delish all day.
Buffy A.
very foamy yet sls free which is great. this lathers well and smells amazing but it is very expensive and so I would hope to not repurchase

Looking for your answer?