REN Micro Polish Cleanser uploaded by Sabrina R.REN Micro Polish Cleanser uploaded by Brittnee R.

BY REN

A two in one formula that deeply cleanses and gently exfoliates the skin to leave it looking purified, renewed and radiant. Micro Polish Cleanser see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Ren Micro Polish Cleanser, 5.1 Fluid Ounce more...
The Ren Micro Polish Cleanser uses amber microbeads. The amber removes all of the dead skin cells from my face leaving me with smooth, radiant skin! I use this product 2x-3x a week in the evening because it helps all my nighttime products absorb better. I have noticed significant shrinkage in my pores (and they weren't even large to begin with). I can feel confident on my makeup free days because my makeup-less face looks airbrushed!!
Priti P.
Review for: REN Micro Polish Cleanser, 150 ml more...
I saw a big difference 2 weeks after using this product 2-3 times a week. My skin looks brighter and smoother. My pores look clearer too. My skin is very sensitive and I’m always reluctant to use a exfoliating wash; however, this was is gentle & soft on my skin with zero breakouts. Now, i can’t go a week without it or else i feel like I’m not cleansing g my pores from dead cells!
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC
FANTASTIC item from Ren. Love the bright and beautiful scent. Love the micro polish texture and the way that my skin feels after I use this product. The only thing I don't like about this product is when you are nearly finished the container the micro polish comes out a bit dryer/clumpier and is harder to get out of the container.
Rachel F.
Love the Ren skincare line! The micro polish cleanser is a really great exfoliant. I have very sensitive skin, and other exfoliants I've used have been too harsh. This one is great and leaves my skin feeling smoothr and brighter.
Amna A.
New Castle, DE
It is a two-in-one foaming mousse that cleanses and exfoliates, leaving skin looking purified, renewed, and radiant. It minimized pores while brightening the skin.
Imogen M.
Brisbane
This product has fast become one of my holy trails. The texture is surprisingly softer than I expected, and foams up really well when mixed with water (which is recommended). It gently and effectively exfoliates and polishes the skin, leaving the complexion glowy and smooth. I use this whenever my skin texture feels and looks rough and it works wonders!
Ricia W.
I really love a good face scrub and this one is fantastic! Not only does it leave your skin looking and feeling smooth and radiant, but this also diminishes the appearance of fine lines and pores. Fabulous products from the skin experts at Ren!
Sabrina R.
Pierrefonds
Review for: REN Micro Polish Cleanser, 150 ml more...
Girl from sephora recommended me this product cause i was breastfeeding my baby. It doesnt have any harmful ingredients . Soo far loving it. I use it once or twice a week.
Jessica B.
How is this product? Need a good exfoliator that will help with the dead skin and leave me feeling hydrated?