BY REN

To celebrate 15 years of REN, we're delighted to bring you this limited edition, 75ml bottle of your favourite, skin-brightening face mask for the price of 50ml - REN's Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Supersize is a must-have for every skin care obsessive. Starring a 100% pure fruit acid complex (lactic, glycolic, tartaric and citric), alongside papaya-derived papain enzyme, this brightening and refining face mask targets dulling dead skin cells and general congestion, to quickly recover your skin's luminosity. By dissolving the bonds binding dead cells to skin's surface, this unifies the surface of your complexion - making it more light-reflective so lines look less visible - while simultaneously diminishing pigmentation, post-acne scarring and clogged pores, so your complexion feels velvety-soft with a beautiful, uniform tone. see more...

Nadia N.
Houston
I haven’t been using this mask for a long time and it would not make any sense to say that it’s dramatically improved my skin, however the few times I’ve used it as part of my weekly (bi-weekly if I’m too lazy) beauty routine, I have love this mask. Exfoliates my skin and leaves it feeling fresh and looking bright. I would love to continue using it to see the long term benefits.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
It took me a long time to take the plunge to try this because it’s a pricey mask but I LOVE this. I recommend it to all my friends. It leaves my skin glowing and helps combat my problem areas.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
This is my favorite mask I have purchased in the last year! It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and bright. The application is easy and the effects are long lasting!
Gina S.
Stoney Creek
Ren's Glycolic Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is a GOD SEND for anyone who suffers from texture on their skin or occasional break outs. I couldnt get rid of the texture on my forehead until I started using this mask, after two uses I have the smoothest skin I have EVER had.
Vanessa B.
Acton lane, London
This is from another world. Is so calming and when you add to your face you want it to eat it. Is like honey with orange jajaja. And then your face is very brilliant and softy. Your face renew totally.
Emma C.
London
I cannot rave about this mask enough! I’ve recently learned that it’s not necessarily good to use a physical exfoliant on your skin. So I picked this up. It exfoliates dead skin, without the harsh rubbing you get in a physical exfoliator. My skin is always bright and smooth afterward. Totally worth it
Patricia B.
I love this mask. My skin feels like a baby’s bottom after I use it! It’s also gentle on my skin. I’ll be repurchasing it.
Ashley T.
Hannon, ON
This stuff is ridiculous. My pores are so much smaller and my face brighter after I use this.