A gel-serum formulated with hyaluronan technology and light reflective pigments to instantly brighten and tighten the look of the eye area. Hyaluronans lift and smooth the appearance of the eye area both instantly and over time, while light reflective pigments brighten and reduce the look of dark circles. When applied regularly, it redefines the look of the eye contour and reduces fine lines and sagging of the eyelid using a powerful enriched plant cell delivery system. Tuberose active shells is a unique technology that delivers an active molecule into a botanical fresh plant cell to enhance efficacy and delivery of the bio-actives into the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates REN's products are formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. This product does not contain mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a clinical trial: - 27% improved brightness instantly (instrumental evaluation) - 83% of users agreed that the eye area appeared lifted after use

I received a sample of this product with a Sephora order. it really was not enough for me to notice a difference. is there anyone out there that's used this think it worth the splurge?
Start your review of REN Keep Young And Beautiful(TM) Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift 0.5 oz!
Stoney Creek
This actually works. Every time I’ve used it i notice that my eyes look for firm, young, and bright. Highly recommend this product to ANYONE. Higher price point but so worth it. Purchased at Sephora!!
Morpeth, Northumberland
I’m such a fan of this! Eye creams in general I find quite disappointing however this does do what it claims. It depuffs my (very tired) eyes and definitely brightens them. It also hydrates the area without being heavy or greasy.
Spruce Grove, AB
This eye shot is the sh*t! Its amazing for a multitude of reasons but I'll start with my favourite! So this eye shot is the PERFECT concealer primer. When I use this, I don't even need to use powder to set my Nars creamy concealer and I don't get any creasing throughout the day. Its amazing! But above and beyond that I really like this guy because it a great skin care item. Its hydrating but at the same time firming and lifting, and it also is great for dark circles as it has a pearlescent appearance which reflects light and make the under eye appear brighter.
Edmonton , AB
I love this stuff It does exactly what it says for me Its a medium thick gel with absolutely no scent. Put on a thin layer on the part of the skin you want some extra tightening and wait for it to dry. It leaves absolutely no residue and does a fine job of tightening. You can even use it as a fresh up on top of makeup. Just lightly pat the serum lightly on the skin. Ive been using it for 2 years, its my top serum
Toronto, ON
I'm madly in love with Ren's firming beauty shot for face and I had really high hopes for this specialty eye product that it did not live up to. This product didn't absorb and sat on my skin, falling off through the day. I tried many times with different makeup and skincare combos with the same result and in the end I retuned it. I was really disappointed in this product.
Really wakes your eyes up in the morning and makes them look super bright. You get a lot of product for your money as you only need the tiniest amount!
REN Keep Young And Beautiful(TM) Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift 0.5 oz uploaded by Jess E.
This product was not good I got a sample of it. I however did not mind the sent but I wouldn't buy it