A gel-serum formulated with hyaluronan technology and light reflective pigments to instantly brighten and tighten the look of the eye area. Hyaluronans lift and smooth the appearance of the eye area both instantly and over time, while light reflective pigments brighten and reduce the look of dark circles. When applied regularly, it redefines the look of the eye contour and reduces fine lines and sagging of the eyelid using a powerful enriched plant cell delivery system. Tuberose active shells is a unique technology that delivers an active molecule into a botanical fresh plant cell to enhance efficacy and delivery of the bio-actives into the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates REN's products are formulated without gluten, cruelty-free, and noncomedogenic. This product does not contain mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, GMOs, or triclosan. Research results: In a clinical trial: - 27% improved brightness instantly (instrumental evaluation) - 83% of users agreed that the eye area appeared lifted after use

I received a sample of this product with a Sephora order. it really was not enough for me to notice a difference. is there anyone out there that's used this think it worth the splurge?
Start your review of REN Keep Young And Beautiful(TM) Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift 0.5 oz!
This works really well if you use it correctly! Don’t put too much on and don’t put makeup over it (for me it tends to crease). But the firming and brightening effect is pretty immediate and great on a sleepy morning!#
Anaheim, CA
Seriously, if you are looking for a good eye cream that is definitely going to give you results, i recommend this for sure. As soon as you apply it on your skin, you will see results. It's like Botox in a jar but way cheaper. I found this out through a sample at Sephora and i was amazed by it. You won't regret it and the price is pretty good as well.
Indianapolis, IN
REN Keep Young And Beautiful(TM) Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift 0.5 oz uploaded by Preslee H.
Absolutely love this brand. Only at Sephora. No additives. No fragrance. Just wonderful skincare. This is an all in one light weight eye "gel" soaks into the skin quickly and give instant hydration. Brightens the under eye as well. Must have.
Morgantown, WV
This is a great eye cream! I have only used it for two weeks and I already notice a difference in my undereyes. I have less dark purple color and wrinkling. The product is quite smooth and blends in easily under the eyes and I appreciate the pump style packaging. While it is slightly pricy I will definitely repurchase!
Received samples of this & fell in absolute love with it. You truly see instant results where your eye area is tightened. Love that it’s a serum vs a cream, too. I love all REN products. They never disappoint.
Marshfield , MA
So, I received this in my Sephora sampler, and I don't have any bad nor good things to say about this product. It does feel like it tightens my skin around my eyes, but maybe for a good couple minutes after I put it on, then it just feels like a moisturizer. I didn't see any difference in the dark circles around my eyes either (as it claims to lighten or reflect light, so it looks brighter). I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for a great and noticeable change to your eyes, it's more of an eye moisturizer than anything else.
I received this as a sample from Sephora and ended up buying the full size. I can't go a day without it! It refreshes my eyes and makes them appear awake and rested. It lasts a very long time, as I've used the bottle for months and still have half a bottle left. The only downside-it can flake a bit if you use too much. I pump a very small amount onto my fingers, rub them gently together, then apply to my eyelids by gently tapping the product into my skin. Though it is a bit pricey, it is a great value because it works very well. It does not irritate my sensitive skin either.
Tinley Park, IL
I've seen a lot of negative reviews on this, which I don't understand because I've never put on an eye cream and actually felt like it was working until this one! While I haven't been using it long enough to see the majority of the results it says it can provide, I'm sold on the fact that you feel your under eye area tighten up instantly!
Tucson, AZ
I love this eye cream.  It is a 360 cream, and can be used on the upper eyelid directly.  This is great for me as I have very crepey eye lids.  I have seen an improvement to the texture of my skin.   It is VERY affordable.  This 15mL quantity has lasted me nearly three months at this point, and I have quite a bit left in the bottle.
WOW! This product is the first to actually rid my under eye circles. It totally does what it says. My only criticism- if you get it in your eyes it does sting pretty bad for a few seconds. And do not wear this under or on top of makeup. It leaves a pretty definite layer and will clump up. I use it at night and wake up looking refreshed and without bags/circles! Totally recommend if nothing else has worked for you.