REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot

A daily gel-serum that instantly visibly firms and lifts, plumps, primes, and contours skin, under and over makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot!
Colorado Springs
This is a interesting product. I feel like it does work and makes your skin feel soft and firmer. I like this at night on my face and neck. The packaging is okay, it could be better. The applicator does not pick up a lot of product at once.
Shawnee, KS
Love the way this product makes my skin glow. However, this is something I could never spend $54 on. That's too high for me. It feels really nice on my skin; it's very lightweight. If I had all the money in the world this would totally be in my must have daily skin care regimen
BURLINGTON, VT
I love this serum! It is 100% my favorite firming serum.  I especially like to use it before a night out because it really does firm and smooth everything right up! My makeup goes on beautifully and I can really tell a difference in photos! I notice the biggest difference in my skin 1-8 hours after using. I think it is super effective and definitely worth the price and a little goes a long way. I also love how I can reapply over my makeup without any issues! I have used it year round when my skin is  more oily in the summer as well as when it is bone dry in the winter. It works great either way! The serum also absorbs beautifully and doesn't leave me feeling sticky or greasy.
Atlanta, GA
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Hannah D.
Look younger instantly! This product firms and plumps my skin making me look younger and fresh faced. I use this every morning before applying my makeup. I apply all over my face, neck, and chest.
I love this serum, it feels tacky at first but when it absorbs it makes your skin soft and looks bright! I wear it under makeup and I feel like it looks so much better!!
I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff, okay I took one star off because of the deliver system. The liquid is really thick so it doesn't really drop out easily. I flew through it because I couldn't ever just get a little out! It was $40 ish dollars, and I liked it as a primer, but you also have to put it on a certain way, you can't rub you have to press. It's just a little complicated for me to rebuy. I did love the way it made my skin look after I put my makeup on, and I didn't feel like it was heavy or clogged my pores.
I love this serum. It really is quite nice and makes your skin look and feel incredible. It goes on a little tacky but dries down quickly. Does all it claims to do!
Clinton Twp, MI
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Tee M.
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Tee M.
I purchased this from Sephora and fell in love. This serum goes a long way you guys! You don't need a lot and you can instantly feel your skin tighten and look amazing. I would recommend this to anyone and I will for sure buy again. Great scent amazing product
Merrimack, NH
I instantly saw my skin smooth out. The product feels a little tight and then once it dries completely, you can't feel it at all. Throughout the day, you notice it's not having the same results it had when you first put it on. Overall, not too bad. Wish it lasted all day. Will most likely buy again once I'm out.
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Li Z.
This serum is one of those where a little bit goes a longgggg way, like I mean two drops from the dropper is all you need! It helps with hydration with three forms of different hylauronic acids! It gives you firming and lifting, pretty darn awesome!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...