Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersREN
Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot

REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot

A daily gel-serum that instantly visibly firms and lifts, plumps, primes, and contours skin, under and over makeup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot!
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got samples of this Ren keep young and beautiful instant firming shots, about 7 of them. I used them several times but I haven’t been super impressed. It’s hard to put makeup on after wards because it pills up.
Alek R.
San Diego, CA
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Alek R.
I honestly did not have high hopes for this product. But I have tried products from Ren before and they have surprised me unexpectedly. So I went ahead and bought this and tried it out a few times and it really works. I tend to use it around my eyes to diminish the look of crows feet and also around my laugh lines and sometimes around my forehead. It really is pretty instant starts working within minutes as soon as the serum is dry I just apply my regular moisturizer and I’m good to go. Kind of like instant Botox
Kattie W.
Kissimmee, FL
REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot uploaded by Kattie W.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product makes a difference in my daily routine. The product doesn’t sit on top of my skin within 1-2 minutes it soaks in my skin and makes an immediate difference. You can feel your skin tightening and it’s amazing. I use the Ren Clean Skincare: anti-aging cream after I apply this product. I have seen a difference in my skin in as little as 3 months.
Allison F.
weatherbrook circle Lawrenceville ga
Purchased at: Sephora
The bottle is a nice glasses bottle! As soon as I applied the product as instantly felt it start to work. Does exactly as bottle says I felt my face firmer in seconds. I have sensitive skin and this gave me no problems!
Amber W.
Azle, TX
2,854 reviews
This is a nice serum to have on days where I've used clay masks and have especially tight/dry skin. It's definitely instant with a consistency reminiscent of glycerin. It's not heavy. Doesn't cause acne. Great serum to have on hand in rushed instances (when I don't care to apply moisturizer or other Skincare steps) or on spa days.
matty H.
Dallas, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
It may be user error on my part, but I frequently have a problem with this product pilling no matter when I use it in my skin care routine. I've done it as my first serum, my last serum, mixed into my moisturizer or oil as well as my final step. I've use a couple of drops or more than that - it almost always pills! The only time it doesn't is when I use it as a spot treatment on the wrinkle between my eyes or other small areas, and it helps, but I need something for more widespread areas. I recently purchased The Ordinary's Argerline serum and that watery serum absorbs quickly without stickiness. I actually used when my face is still slightly damp from my essence, patting it all over my face. There has been some decent firming, and since it's so cheap, I am quite generous in the amount I use, but even that doesn't do much for that deep wrinkle between my eyes. I had so much hope for this product and will continue to use it as a spot treatment, but unless I can find a way to make it work better, I do not see myself repurchasing it.REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Brightening Beauty Shot Eye Lift, 0.5 Fluid Ounce by REN
Nikita B.
Lake Oswego, OR
Ren is an amazing brand- all their products are good. They all smell good and provide great results (assuming you're using whichever line you need for your exact skin problems) this one is good for texture and anti aging imo. It totally tightened and brightened my face within seconds of applying it. I like it more for daytime use. I like to finish my skincare routine at night with oils. But if you're using this as a toner or a serum- then using an oil on top of it will make it pill. Then you basically have to wipe everything off and start over again. So just don't put an oil on top of this!! <3 <3 Use a lightweight moisturizer underneath it!! Love this product and definitely recommend.
Anca B.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to work, but it didnt. I didnt agree with my type if skin, so I didn’t purchase it again.
melissa C.
Williamstown, NJ
This stiff works Amazing skin if left soft never dullnor anyucky white residue. It's one of my go to primers.
Sammy B.
Eugene, OR
The stuff actually kicks but it is almost like getting juvaderm every time you put it on, It is a little expensive but my opinion is way worth it it has a really kind of interesting consistency and it’s slimy and you don’t need much. I have already recommended it to other people and if I were wealthy enough I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...