BY REN

Keep Young And Beautiful Firm & Lift Eye Cream see more...

Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I first have to start out by saying that I am in love with Ren, and nearly everyone of their products that I have tried has been amazing. They are one of the best natural skincare companies out there in my opinion. That being said I didn't love this cream. I received a sample directly from Ren when I was purchasing other products. The cream ended up making my eye area even more dry than it already was. I am thinking that maybe it would have been better to try in the summer time when my skin wasn't so dry already. I will probably give it another try because of how much I love the company. The cream went on smooth and absorbed almost instantly. Even though I cant recommend this cream I highly recommend the company. If you are looking for plant based, safe, high quality and effective skincare I would definitely check them out!
Jodie T.
This eye cream helps to firm the under eye area. Prefer to use it at night- sometimes if you apply too much during the day and don’t rub in, it leaves a bit of a residue. Overall really like this eye cream.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Yes, this eye cream really works miracles. It's firming and lifting. I apply it 360 around the eye area and i start feeling results right away. Definitely recommend this eye cream!
Charissa M.
TORONTO, ON
I only used a sample but I would buy this product. I liked the texture. It was effective underneath my make up. I believe it is a good value for an eye cream.