BY REN

Clean Skincare All Skin Types/Combination Bio Actives. French Clay. Tropical Spirulina A deep cleansing and purifying clay mask formulated with French Clay to draw out impurities, remove excess sebum and eliminate dead skin cells. It also contains Spirulina, a tropical seaweed rich in essential fatty acids that helps to encourage cell renewal. It will reduce pore size and leave the skin smooth, toned and decongested. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved. REN is against animal testing. see more...

Buy on Sephora
briana h.
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this entire line of skin care. I have used this and the Youth Vitality moisturizer and both have a distinct, unique smell. It definitely made the appearance of my pores look smaller as I had a special event to go to the night after I applied this mask. It made my skin soft, my make up applied extremely easy.
Farah M.
Farah M.
Lawton, OK
This mask is amazing. It gives immediate results. It doesn't smell that great, not like much really, but it goes on smooth and dries fairly quick. It washes off easy and leaves the skin looking clean, dewy and soft. I would definitely buy again.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wasn't a bad mask but It wasn't my favorite. I didn't notice any pore shrinkage and it was difficult if not impossoble to perl off.
Acbeautymakeup
Acbeautymakeup
Sweden
The best mask ever ! It's my favourite one!
It's amazing how my skin is after applying this mask, I can see the results. The pores are much better, it really takes off the impurities of the skin and the skin feels much smoother!
Bee J.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is the GREATEST. Not only does it really shrink pores but it's also super easy to use and sucks up excess oil like a pro! I have combination skin and unlike with other clay masks I was able to apply this to my whole face with ZERO dryness afterward. It also rubs off which makes it perfect for times when you want to do a mask but maybe don't have access to water (AKA camping, traveling...) I've tried literally hundreds of pore masks and this one is my absolute favorite.