REN Invisible Pores Detox Mask uploaded by Ricia W.

BY REN

Clean Skincare All Skin Types/Combination Bio Actives. French Clay. Tropical Spirulina A deep cleansing and purifying clay mask formulated with French Clay to draw out impurities, remove excess sebum and eliminate dead skin cells. It also contains Spirulina, a tropical seaweed rich in essential fatty acids that helps to encourage cell renewal. It will reduce pore size and leave the skin smooth, toned and decongested. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved. REN is against animal testing. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
briana h.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this entire line of skin care. I have used this and the Youth Vitality moisturizer and both have a distinct, unique smell. It definitely made the appearance of my pores look smaller as I had a special event to go to the night after I applied this mask. It made my skin soft, my make up applied extremely easy.
Bee J.
Maineville , OH
This stuff is the GREATEST. Not only does it really shrink pores but it's also super easy to use and sucks up excess oil like a pro! I have combination skin and unlike with other clay masks I was able to apply this to my whole face with ZERO dryness afterward. It also rubs off which makes it perfect for times when you want to do a mask but maybe don't have access to water (AKA camping, traveling...) I've tried literally hundreds of pore masks and this one is my absolute favorite.
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
This mask is amazing. It gives immediate results. It doesn't smell that great, not like much really, but it goes on smooth and dries fairly quick. It washes off easy and leaves the skin looking clean, dewy and soft. I would definitely buy again.
Acbeautymakeup
Sweden
The best mask ever ! It's my favourite one!
It's amazing how my skin is after applying this mask, I can see the results. The pores are much better, it really takes off the impurities of the skin and the skin feels much smoother!
Stacy S.
It wasn't a bad mask but It wasn't my favorite. I didn't notice any pore shrinkage and it was difficult if not impossoble to perl off.
Jenna B.
Cardiff
This stuff is great, I love a good face mask. It applied really well and wasn't harsh on my skin at all. It smells pleasant. This is my first time using REN skin care and I am not disappointed. It hardens really quickly so it's really quick and easy to use. I would definitely recommend. My skin felt beautiful and soft after, would 100% repurchase.
Ae M.
Southampton
This is such a good face mask. It is for acne prone skins which usually means that your skin is left feeling so dry after these type of masks but not this one! This one leaves he skin feeling fresh and soft to the touch!
C A.
Feels good,reduced inflammation but nothing magical typical face mask. Could get something Similar for much cheaper but it’s good to know that as a brand they have good values and don’t include bad ingredients
Ricia W.
This mask is fantastic for problematic skin! It instantly reduces redness, soothes breakouts and minimises pores, leaving skin with a more matte finish . If I have an aggressive spot, I use this as an overnight treatment in the effected area and it works wonders. Highly recommendS