REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream uploaded by Michele M.REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream uploaded by Shaughnessy H.

BY REN

Clean Bio Active Skincare Sensitive Bio Actives.  Omega 3 & 7.  Bisabolol. Calendula.  Global Protection Complex. A moisturizer formulated to leave more sensitive skin calm, hydrated, protected and beautifully healthy. Omega 3 and 7 replenish and strengthen the skin while restoring moisture levels. Bisabolol and Calendula reduce irritation and discomfort whilst REN s Global Protection Complex with its synergistic blend of powerful anti-oxidants and free radical scavengers helps purify the skin and protect it against chronic inflammation and premature ageing. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved.  REN is against animal testing. see more...

REN Hydra-Calm Global Protection Day Cream
  • "I have fairly sensitive skin, and this works perfectly. I use it both morning and night and it gives the perfect amount of moisture. Plus, it smells very fresh and clean!" in 4 reviews
Chelsea M.
Laveen , AZ
I really like this. I let it sit in my cabinet for a long time I got it in a subscription box I think. The packaging isn't eye catching and I don't hear anyone really talk about this brand. But man this is so nice it really has no smell and it's not oily at all. Sometimes I put a little to much on and it soaks right into my skin. Usually creams are to heavy and break me out not this one. I'm so impressed and a little sad I waited so long to try this.
laura j.
I have enjoyed using this day cream. I feel like for what it is 1 oz is a decent sized sample. I got several weeks use out of this sample and still have some left. It has a nice fresh scent and I really like the way this cream makes my skin feel. My foundation applies over it well. Supposedly it protects against free radicals and environmental aggression while combating the signs of premature aging. Trains skin to be less sensitive. That is a lot of claims for one product, but hey I am all for protection against “environmental aggression.” At Sephora and other online sites this cream is $45 for 1.7 oz. Based on the sample yes, I would buy this Ren Ever Calm Day Cream. (Although, while I do like it, I personally wouldn’t pay $45 for it.)
Kimmy K.
I bought this and after using it a couple times (just to be sure!) returned it. I have very sensitive skin and I was looking for something that would be super hydrating that I could use at night but not break me out. Okay, granted it didn't break me out, so I guess it has that going for it but I absolutely HATED the smell. It sort of smells tea-ish. I love tea, but I hated this smell. And I definitely didn't want to smell it on my face the whole night. It's also crazy thick. Don't use a whole pump of this whatever you do! I used and entire pump and it was way way way too much and ended up wasting a lot of it because I couldn't rub it into my face. Just very disappointing.
Shaughnessy H.
Houston , TX
This is one of my favorite moisturizers out there. it is very creamy and it does not leave my face looking and feeling tacky and sticky. it felt very moisturizing and i felt it seeping into the skin. my skin felt smooth and calming. it helped with my sensitive skin.
Christy G.
Finleyville, PA
I was very excited when my sister-in-law bought this for me as an early Christmas gift. She's a free lance make-up artist. I loved the way the product went on and sunk into my skin. After day three, my face felt like it was on fire. Day four, I had 20+ nonclini al blemishes. It's been a week since I used the product, my face still seems to be unclear. I've never really had more than 3 pimples at a time, so I blame my skins reaction to this product. I really feel it was the SPF, because I have the hardest time with sunblock on my face.
Meghan G.
WATERVLIET, NY
Recieved as a sample and first I noticed it had no spf, which was disappointing to me. Second thing that hit me up on opening was the smell. The only thing I can compare it to is bug spray. However, it does fade away after its on your face. It also felt really nice on my skin. I'd love this if it didnot smell like this.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Oh my gosh, this stuff is amazing. I like to use it when I'm traveling (especially when I'll be on a plane where I know my skin will dry out faster). I only wish it wasn't so expensive because my sample is running out! Ipsy hooked me up but now I'm out of luck :(
Lily L.
Fine, as far as moisturizers go. I didn't notice a difference with my skin after using this product (sample size 30ml. 1.02 fl. oz.)

The moisturizer has a plant-scent.
Robin O.
Levittown, PA
I really love this moisturizer! It does not feel greasy at all, and it doesn't make my skin freak out. I also love that it does not interfere with my foundation. It's amazing!
Corinne B.
Claudia B.
Brooklyn, NY
How good is for sensitive skin?