BY REN

Clean Skincare Sensitive Skin Bio Actives.  Omega 3.  Omega 7.  Peroxidase Enzymes.  Flavonoids. A gentle cleansing milk designed to leave more sensitive or delicate skin purified, calm and soothed.  Triglycerides from Coconut and Palm Oils gently emulsify and remove dirt and make-up while bio actives from Arctic Blackcurrant Seed and Arctic Seabuckthorn Berry Oil boost skin lipid content and preserve moisture levels. Peroxidase enzymes from Fennel Seed combat pollution while flavonoids from Calendula help to leave skin calm and soothed. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved.  REN is against animal testing. see more...

REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk
  • "I love this, I love this, I love this! Where do I start with this amazing product??? Its terrific and gentle enough for sensitive or easily irritated skin, but afterwards still leaves you with a great clean feeling. Plus most don't know this, but all the ingredients in Ren products are natural and all of their packaging is recycled material. So great skincare and great ethics. Couldn't get any better right?" in 3 reviews
Christy C.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
REN products are amazing. Very effective and smell very good, you won't be able to believe they are natural too. Go to Sephora and get samples before splurging on the full size product however when you do finally make your purchase, it will be worth every penny.
Caitlin C.
Katy, TX
This is an amazing cleanser! It is so gentle and moisturizing! This cleanser has a wonderful texture and leaves your skin feeling so fresh and SO CLEAN!
Kristine I.
Love this REN Hydra-Calm Cleansing Milk and the whole line of Ren. My sis got me hooked on these products and would tell everyone to try it!
Kasey V.
Santa Clarita, CA
Very nice cleanser and great if you have dry skin. Its very moisturizing and creamy. Leaves skin feeling soft without drying skin out.
Sarah M.
It really works, it worth the price. Best thing I've gotten. I saw a difference in my skin within the first 3 days.
Leea k.
I looooooove this cleanser. I've tried many different types and brands, and this is the only one that did not leave my skin feeling squeaky and dry. 100% recommend for sensitive skin types. I rub this on my face, then add some water to later, and wipe off with a hot damp muslin cloth. So wonderful!
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
This is a great cleanser for all skin types. It is really good to use if you have sensitive skin thats prone to redness. Great for pregnant women however keeping in mind that essential oils are in the product. One of my favorites for a step 1 in skin care regime for myself and clients!
Rhoda J.
PASCOE VALE
A beautiful gentle cleanser that I use every morning that makes your skin feel clean, but hydrated. The price point is excellent and the packaging is fantastic and pumps just the perfect amount out for each use. Also no wastage as the pump moves the product up as you use it. This will definitely be a re-purchase for me when it's finished.
Carly R.
Greenfield Park, QC
This cleanser doesn’t foam up at all so it feels like it’s not really cleaning my skin. It definitely doesn’t remove makeup. I can see how it’s good for dry and sensitive skin because it doesn’t irritate me at all and leaves my skin soft, but I wouldn’t repurchase.

Sephora