REN Glow and Go! uploaded by Erika D.REN Glow and Go! uploaded by Courtney L.REN Glow and Go! uploaded by Ashley D.

BY REN

Our Glow and Go! kit includes all you need for beautiful, healthy and radiant skin - morning and evening. see more...

• Would this work for a oily high pigmentation and sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this? Did it make a difference in the te...1 Answers
  • Anyone else have a reAction using this??1 Answers
C B.
If you haven't yet tried Ren products I would highly recommend this duo to get your feet wet. Both pack a powerful punch for thirty something skin woes. Ren recommends that you use the glycol lactic mask once a week, which makes it great to pair with the flash facial which you should do every three days. I did these back to back and I was astounded at how well they compliment each other. Love, love, love everything I've tried by Ren.
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
I give only 3 stars on this product due to the smell. I bought and used for the first time and it made my skin so amazingly soft and was so gentle. I love the tingly sensation. Was a pretty decent price for what you are getting. I wouldn't buy this again because it smelled of rotten fruit.
Elisabeth G.
A few friends have recommended this product to me and although I've only been using Ren for a short while now but I LOVE it! My skin is very, very dry and this has been the answer to my winter weather prayers!!!
Deanna L.
Mesa, AZ
I've tried every acid in the world and this stacks up! I got a sample, liked it but held off with the price until this bundle came out. Slight tingle when applied, but it is like an overnight facial!
Lisa G.
St. Louis
I used this product just one time and I'm hooked! I love how it brightened my skin in just 10 minutes. I felt like I was looking dull and full of dead skin so I tried out my new product and wasn't disappointed!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
This mask had done wonders for my skin! It has helped with the reduction of my fine lines and gives my skin immediate radiance. I will definitely purchase the full size.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
I purchased this duo about 2 months ago and have fallen in love! I'm always trying to find products to help brighten and clear my skin, so I just HAD to try this. I love how this set includes a day and night time treatment. It has helped brighten, exfoliate, rejuvenate and hydrate my skin.....so many great skincare benefits in two products! I will definitely repurchase and highly recommend!
Laura R.
Doral, FL
Great packaging because it lets you control the product. The Glycol mask is one of my favorites because you see immediate results. These will provide enough product to last about six weeks if used once a week which is enough to tell how much you liked it. If you enjoy either product check amazon where full sized products are $20 cheaper than Sephora
Courtney L.
Milwaukee, WI
I just tried the radiance renewal mask and I feel so fresh. I left the mask on longer than 10 min and was warned in the directions about a tingling sensation. I personally love a good tingling from a face mask, but did not get it from this. It didnt matter. This was an amazing mask and to feel absolutely refreshed, I would recommend this mask.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
I really enjoy using these products! Left my skin feeling smooth and fresh! Really kind of Peps you up! This is my first time trying it but I think I'm hooked!
Brittany D.
Eugene, OR
Anyone else have a reAction using this??
Cynthia C.
North Miami, FL
Would this work for a oily high pigmentation and sensitive Skin?
Sandy Y.
Milton, ON
Has anyone tried this? Did it make a difference in the texture of your skin?