Add a Photo

By REN
A transforming treatment that instantly revitalizes and visibly rejuvenates the skin. Formulated with potent water-activated vitamin C, this one-minute facial gives immediate spa facial results, leaving skin firm, toned, and smoothed. It reduces signs of fatigue, photo-aging, and skin imperfections, and skin instantly glows with renewed health and radiance. Breakthrough technology locks 10 percent vitamin C in a silica/glyceride matrix to maximize effectiveness. Stabilized vitamin C supports natural collagen synthesis, improves skin elasticity, and evens out skintone while boswellic acid relaxes muscles and fights facial fatigue, diminishing appearance of lines and wrinkles. Lastly, magnesium energizes the complexion and boosts radiance for a glowing complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product was named 2014's Best Skincare Innovation by "ELLE Magazine". Research results: In an instrumental measurement on 30 women after 1 minute: - 15% reduced wrinkle depth - 24% increased luminosity In an auto-evaluation on 30 women: - 100% of women considered their skin was more luminous, smoother, and firmer
Photo (1)
Natalie F.
Natalie F.
Irvine, CA

I received a sample of this from Sephora. It def. has a texture to it which I love, something about that makes me truly believe the product will exfoliate. You massage this product in with your wet fingertips and leave it on for one minute! Wow, it def. does the trick, and gets in there for a quick brightening facial. It wasn't too harsh for me. I would love to try this again!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Portland, OR

Very interesting experience!!! I like this stuff. It's innovative and quick. You get exfoliation and brightening in such a short time. The price is slightly high but you can really get a rich mask experience is 1 minute. I use every other week. I recommend it. I like the Ren Glycolic mask a bit more for my skin though.
Tam L.
Tam L.

I'm totally in love with this stuff. I use makeup everyday and have somewhat dry skin. Using this a few times a week helps to slough away dry dead skin and any residual make up. I love the texture and the way this product smells. Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean, I highly recommend this.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Durham, NC

This is a great product! It moisturizes and hydrates and the plumping effect makes my skin feel clean and awake. It has a bright herbal smell that I really enjoy, and a little bit goes a long way. I have recommended this product to mAny others because I love it so much.
Tayla M.
Tayla M.
San Diego, CA

I really like this face mask but it is more of just an exfoliant to me. It has little specks of beads and it makes my skin very soft and smooth but thats really all I have noticed it do. But you cant go wrong with adding vitamin C to a mask i guess!
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO

I received a sample of this product and have immediately fallen in love! I'm sad that it is so pricey but it definitely does everything it says it will! I love the exfoliating properties, it really felt like it was getting my skin very clean and revitalized. I put it on before hopping in the shower. The smell is very acidic and will burn if it gets in your eyes but I'm assuming that's the vitamin c! It didn't leave my face dry afterward as it does leave a "moisturizing" VERY slightly greasy sort of texture to the skin.
Brittnee R.
Brittnee R.
Raleigh, NC

I sampled this product and I did not like it at all. I do not like the way that it smells and I did not notice a big difference in the way my skin felt. I would recommend many other REN products over this one. I would not purchase this item
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Fargo, ND

I received a sample of this product with another order and immediately loved it! I have combo, sensitive skin and it leaves my skin feeling more elastic, smooth, and looking illuminated. Overall, rejuvenating results! A little product goes a long way too. The 0.5 oz sample has lasted me over 6 uses. The textures are interesting. When first going on, it's grainy like a scrub/exfoliant. Then, while massaging it in, it sometimes rolls up under your fingers and feels like rubber. I know some are bothered by the smell, but I barely notice one. I definitely recommend this product for those looking for a renewing facial product but minimal time.
priyanka d.
priyanka d.

I hear Lisa Eldridge mention this product sometime back. I love anything to do with Vitamin C so I did give this a go. And am glad I did because each time I apply this I see a difference in my skin. It's is brightening and quick and easy to use. If you have very sensitive skin you might want to mix it with a little water before you use and it will still work.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Thunder Bay, Ontario

This product left my skin feeling so soft as well as looking clear. This was my fist time sample ing this product I had recived from a online sephora order. This by far excieded my expectations expo ally since I have very sensitive skin. I would deffinatly rev comes this too this with clogged pores and sensitive skin.