BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A water-activated hyaluronic acid treatment that visibly plumps and smooths fine lines and wrinkles, while delivering essential moisture to the skin. Solutions for:- Fine lines and wrinkles- Dryness- Loss of firmness and elasticityIf you want to know more…Skin dehydration is caused by pollution, flying, too little sleep, exercise, and sun, which causes signs of aging on the skin. Formulated with hyaluronic acid and xylitol, Flash Hydro-Boost instantly boosts water to skin to optimize hydration levels and visibly plump and smooth fine lines and wrinkles. Germ peptide from carob seed enables the transport and circulation of water, while ceramides from safflower oil and phospholipids from soybean strengthen the skin's barrier to prevent moisture loss. This lightweight emulsion can be added as an extra step in any skin care routine. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: when you apply this in the AM, your makeup goes on better. REN products are free from synthetic fragrance, pore-blocking petrochemicals, sulfate detergents, silicones, synthetic colors, animal ingredients, and parabens. In addition, REN products do not contain potential irritants including: glycols and diglycols (such as propylene glycol), PEGs, PPGs, urea, D.E.A, T.E.A, PABA and other synthetic sunscreens, aliphatic alcohols/hydrocarbons, phthalates, fumarates, amines, alkanolamines, synthetic AHAs/BHAs, polyacrylamide, metacrylate, elastomer, poloxamer, styrene, vinyl, polyquaternium, synthetic chelating agents, nylon, nitriles, nitrates, nitrosamine releasers, bromates, fluor, aluminum, and alumina. Research results: Observational trial results of a self-evaluation by 30 women aged 25+:- 100% felt their skin was instantly moisturized- 100% felt their skin was instantly hydrated- 100% noticed smoother skin Instrumental analysis on skin parameters both after 30 minutes from its single application: - 9.6% see more...

• I have read so many good things about this product but am...3 Answers
  • Is this product good for improving texture of skin? I hav...2 Answers
  • I watched Casey Holmes' new favorite video and this was i...1 Answers
Darla B.
Menifee, CA
I was in Sephora looking for something to provide my face with hydration because I recently started using retin a and my skin was so dry and flaky. The sales associate recommended this so I tried it out. It saved my skin! It provides moisture without a heavy, greasy feel. The way you use it is, you apply it to your face then wet your fingertips and massage it in. It’s great under makeup. I’ve purchased it twice and haven’t had a problem with moisture since!
Myra H.
It's OK. This is hydrating but if too much is used it is hard to get it absorbed if at all. I use this almost like a hydrating serum and then apply another moisturizer on top. It does make my face feel supple, especially when I use it after doing a clay mask. It's pretty expensive though and I don't think it is a necessity.
Jodie Z.
I love this stuff. I can actually see the transformation as I am massaging the emulsion on my face. Especially great for the eye area when my skin feels parched and tired.
Christine Z.
new york, ny
Feels great and really does serve as an excellent base for your moisturizer. It works hard to plump up skin and met my expectations for a sample size. It smells nice and feels like it’s good for your skin.
Stephanie P.
Cranston, RI
Received a sample in my Sephora order and fell in love. I then went and got a sample to play around with it further because it totally peaked my interest. I truly think this made my skin look plump and helped with hydration. Its one of those things that give me instant gratification after use. It is pricey but you can just use on special occasions or when skin seems dehydrated. I personally like the smell. Some ppl complain about it. It's a musky scent. It's another step added but it's not something you have to wait for results. It never makes my skin feel sticky. Just plump and healthy looking. I did purchase it and will probably repurchase. I don't know why Ren doesn't get more hype in the beauty world. I've tried multiple products and loved them all.
Nina A.
Astoria, NY
I have dark circles and little crepey lines under my eyes, and my lips have lost some of their poutiness as I've entered my 30's. I use this as a serum on my lips and undereyes and it works like and instant blurring tool. I just apply my regular eye cream over my undereyes and Carmex over my lips and that's enough to lock in the effect all day.

I took one star off because I originally bought this as a moisturizing serum and wasn't that impressed with it. I was right at the end of the tube when I discovered this trick with my lips and now I think it's worth repurchasing.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love this! I got this sent to me by REN when they first released it and it's an awesome product that's really unique. You pump some into your fingers, mix it in your finger tips and then on your skin THEN you add some water and massage it in. It has a strong patchouli-ish smell, but it softens after you massage in the water. I love how this instantly hydrates my skin. I really like using this when I feel like I need a little extra love. I will say that I feel like my skin gets a bit oily if I use it every day. I haven't quite found the right routine to use it regularly.
Megan R.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I don't necessarily think this is a bad product, just maybe not an ideal option for my personal needs. I'm 22 and take crazy good care of my skin and am not experiencing fine lines or wrinkles yet. The product does plump up the skin as the other reviews say. I think this would be a great product for women who have fine lines and wrinkle concerns, but maybe pass if you aren't experiencing fine lines or wrinkles yet.
Vilma V.
I received the REN Flash Hydro Boost Instant Plumping Emulsion in my December Birchbox. This moisturizer works by applying a light amount followed by a bit of water to activate it. I would recommend this as a night skincare treatment, as it can cause makeup to streak from the emulsion's deep moisturizing effects if used during the day.. This emulsion is #fibromyalgia and #sensoryissues friendly. #justmyfriendlyopinion
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
I really like this product.It is different than a lot of other moisturizers because you apply it as a first step of your skin care before everything else and it plumps your fine lines right up.I bought this during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale at Sephora and I will buy again.I took off 1 star for price but overall it is a great product.I have combination skin with a very oily T-zone and this wasn't heavy feeling and didn't make me get greasy or cause any break outs.
O. A.
Columbus, OH
I have read so many good things about this product but am hesitant to try it out because of the price and my inability to know if it will irritate my skin or not, for those who use this and have uber sensitive skin; how is it?
camellia k.
After activating with water and it absorbs into the skin do you rinse of or not?
Ivy D.
Is this product good for improving texture of skin? I have lots of texture on my cheeks due to dehydrated skin and am hoping to fix that.
Katie D.
Franklin, TN
I watched Casey Holmes' new favorite video and this was included. I don't have rosacea (?) like she does, but I do have problematic dry skin! Is this worth the price and not just another high end moisturizer?