BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...2 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I found out rather quickly that I was allergic to this product so I unfortunately have to give it a one star rating. My face starting itching and breaking out in hives within minutes of this being on my skin which is unfair to the product but to my skin as well
Laurent L.
Doesn’t do much, my skin was tangling once I applied it. After removing it though my skin felt nice and hydrated. The packaging of the entire brand is left to be desired but I understand that it’s not the brands main focus.
Cecilia A.
Can I be honest? This was difficult to get on and off. It did leave my skin feeling smooth but left it red even without the hard scrub. I felt like I had stuck a mix of lotion and water resistant grease to my skin. It was a nightmare and I regret it. Thank goodness I only received it in an ipsy.
Patricia B.
It didn’t do much for my skin. It’s ok but I won’t repurchase it. I find La Roche posay cicaplast B5 more soothing. The moisturiser in the same range is good.
Aly 💋.
Edgewater, NJ
I used a sample of this after having multiple people tell me how great of a sleeping mask this was. It went on really nice, but I woke up with the greasiest face, especially in the T zone area. I did not notice any calming effects, but my skin was moisturized. I am in no rush to purchase this.
Lauren T.
Essex
Does what it says on the tin. I have extremely sensitive skin so this product myself has an effect that like many brands, bring me out in more spots than saving them
Bellevie I.
Paris
Good product but I prefer french caudalie masks. Smooths the skin and that's it. Expectations met and job done.
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I thought this would soothe my sensitive and irritated skin, considering it's called ever calm and comforting, but it just kinda sat on my skin and didn't do anything. I didn't have a reaction to it, so that's a plus, and it was slightly moisturizing, but it definitely didn't feel worth the money for what I bought it for or what it claims to do.
yufei l.
san jose, CA
i think this product is just okay. it doesn’t have any feelings when you put it on. it’s kind of like a thick moisturizer. anyways, it looks white when you put on at first, then after 10 minutes, it does soak in your face and the whiteness will be gone. it definitely moisturize your face but i think is an okay product to me
Jessica B.
Winnipeg
I received this as a sample and I instantly liked it. It was great for sensitive under eye skin, as well as easy to wash off. Upon removing the mask and towel drying my face, I was left with silky soft touchable skin. I will buy this and recommend other to at least give it a try, worst thing that can happen is you don’t like a free sample! 😊
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?