BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...2 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Cheyenne A.
REN IS HERE TO THE RESCUE yes definitely need this after a rough work week recieved as asample in my Sephora play box
Andijane S.
Medford, OR
This is a product that absolutely delivers! Cool, fresh scent and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
sam s.
Pawtucket , RI
This is an amazing face mask! Very nourishing, hydrating and calming. Helps my dry sensitive skin a lot!
Corina C.
Oakville
I have this mask on now and thought this mask needed to be reviewed immediately!
It’s heaven on my sensitive, acne prone, rosacea prone skin. It does contain Shea butter (acne typically doesn’t like it) which I stay away from but my skin doesn’t mind, maybe because it’s a mask, regardless it’s heaven sent. Pick up a sample at Sephora if you can identify with sensitive skin.
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
This is very very very good mask!!!
The effect is visible after the first application. The skin looks more fresh, rested and radiant!
Has a neutral flavor.
The whole brand is very good, with a wide variety of chemist's cosmetics.
Strongly recommend to try!!!
Amy C.
Toronto
Had a terrible experience with a facial treatment that left me with red, inflamed skin. Went to my local Sephora to get help and was recommended to use this product. I slathered it on my skin and left it overnight like a sleeping facial mask and woke up with my redness and sensitivity reduced by 50%! After a week of use, my skin was back to normal. Highly recommend for those with sensitive skin.
Victoria C.
Love, love, love this mask. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and calm. It takes away redness and makes my skin just feel nice. I have only used it once but I have enough of a sample size to try again and if it works well the second time I will repurchase. Love this for when my skin feels uncomfortable and dry.
Daria R.
East Hanover, NJ
This mask is a total must have for sensitive skin. I like to use it as an overnight treatment especially when my skin is irritated. When I wake up I see a kind of magic: supple hydrated calm skin without any redness and dry patches. Will buy again and again.
Donnie M.
This mask is AMAZING. My skin rarely feels sensitive unless I’ve been wearing a lot of makeup and removing it and reapplying often (usually due to work), especially following an acid. So if my skin does feel like it’s been through the works, this does a fantastic job of bringing down sensitivity and redness. Highly recommend.
My Spiritual Vibes D.
London colney , St albans
Great mask, it leaves my skin feeling super soft and is my go-to mask for when my skin needs a boost. Perfect to pop on before a bath. REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?