BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...3 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Rend products and this mask is no exception! This is a soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. After using this mask my skin was so dewy, calm and hydrated. I love this mask.
Joanne T.
Brevard, NC
First, I adore the packaging and the pump works great. I got about 10-15 uses out of this and was disappointed that it ran out so quickly especially for the price point. The instructions says to wipe off the mask, but I preferred to rinse it off. The product temporarily evened my skin tone and softened skin, but I did not see any long-term results.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I have several samples of this and it’s awesome for my dry winter skin! I’ve been sick for a couple weeks so with all the decongestants and nose blowing and dry winter air, my skin was dry and distressed. This has been saving my skin! I put it on and it absorbs so much that I don’t even have excess to wipe off. It doesn’t feel greasy or heavy, just soothing.
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Tried this out for the first time tonight. I bought it at Bloomingdales Soho. I found it to be very calming and relaxing. The texture was thick but smooth. I left it on for the 10 minutes like it said and afterwards my skin felt very soft and ready for the rest of my Skincare Routine. Highly recommend. Smells very nice too!
Alison D.
Madera, CA
Wow this is the only product I've ever put in my face that didn't make it red. I am an absolute tomato face! Everything makes my face pink or red, this makes the redness stop immediately. I would give it 5 stars but it smells absolutely horrible and it's super sticky.
Scarlet B.
Greenville, NC
My new obsession! This little rescue mask is perfect for reviving your skin from redness or irritation. Sunscreen, beach, sweat all irritate my skin during the hot months. This helped bring it back to normal. Highly recommend and a staple in my beauty routine.
Kaley M.
Parker City
Loving this mask! Ive never tried a mask like this one. Its a cream consistency. Feels so good going on. And it honestly does calm your face. I had sunburn when I put this on and it calmed it a lot! Highly recommend!
Sierra C.
Williamston, NC
This mask is amazing! I use it three times a week and it leaves my skin feeling so refreshed and smooth! Got it in my monthly Sephora play box and am definitely going to purchase the full size
Maegen F.
Nice mask. I use it after being in the sun, if I have a breakout or when my skin is feeling irritated. I have sensitive skin and this mask, although uncomfortable (itchy, crusty, like all other facial masks) for the 10-15 mins while on, leaves my skin feeling smooth and less irritated once I wash it off.
Jen V.
Houston
How did you remove it after the allotted time? This is really like a lotion so I didn’t have an excess and didn’t know if I should wash it off after. Confusing directions. Help!
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?

Sephora