BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...3 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Ana M.
San Diego
I feel like this mask is very cooling and a bit toning but it doesn't do much for me.  It king goes on like a cream and just sits on your skin and when you wipe it off it does seem to cool the skin.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this in a birch box months ago and love it. I have some rosacea on my cheeks and my skin easily gets a little red but this mask works great and calming my skin and reducing redness. I’m glad the brand is accessible at Sephora since sometimes Birchbox samples are hard to track down in full size.
Monique M.
If your skin needs a little boost whether up all night kind of thing, jet lag. Time change or a little hung over this is definitely a product to use I Am bringing this little guy on my next trip.
Kaitlyn B.
This is absolutely a must have for those like me who are pickers. I can spend half an hour absentmindedly picking and popping at my face and end up looking like some sort of hell spawn. I use this as an overnight mask when I'm looking particularly terrible, and there is no redness by morning. Dark spots look temporarily lighter and my face is just generally more glowy.
Arusha A.
This mask has a funky smell, kind of like a cleaning product. But it leaves the skin feeling nice and smooth after using it. It’s a nice product but the fragrance makes it difficult to use.
Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Wow! This mask is amazing! It smells great and it is so soothing. My skin is very sensitive, but oily and super acne prone so this mask is perfect for me! I got this as a sample in my Sephora! Play box and I love it! It has definitely made my list of full size products to purchase.
yufei l.
san jose, CA
i think this product is just okay. it doesn’t have any feelings when you put it on. it’s kind of like a thick moisturizer. anyways, it looks white when you put on at first, then after 10 minutes, it does soak in your face and the whiteness will be gone. it definitely moisturize your face but i think is an okay product to me
Cecilia A.
Can I be honest? This was difficult to get on and off. It did leave my skin feeling smooth but left it red even without the hard scrub. I felt like I had stuck a mix of lotion and water resistant grease to my skin. It was a nightmare and I regret it. Thank goodness I only received it in an ipsy.
Aly 💋.
Edgewater, NJ
I used a sample of this after having multiple people tell me how great of a sleeping mask this was. It went on really nice, but I woke up with the greasiest face, especially in the T zone area. I did not notice any calming effects, but my skin was moisturized. I am in no rush to purchase this.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
As much as I really wanted to like this product, I just don’t. It did literally nothing to my skin, and it felt like I just lotion on my face and washed it off. Wasn’t impressed.
Jen V.
Houston
How did you remove it after the allotted time? This is really like a lotion so I didn’t have an excess and didn’t know if I should wash it off after. Confusing directions. Help!
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?
Tara R.
Astoria, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?

Sephora