BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...2 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I was pretty excited to try this mask because even though I had spent thousands on skincare at sephora the last couple years and had received a ton of samples with all of my orders I had never seen a mask that focused on these specific issues.
And I think a lot of us have some or all of these issues so that is a bit weird.
I have received and gone through 2 travel size samples and just received my third in my 2017 Sephora Skin Wonderland set tonight so I've used it probably about 10 to 14 times in one month to get a really good feel for it.
I have considered buying it but never pulled the trigger and I will explain why.
So I have extremely oily skin with enlarged pores and adult hormonal acne that is basically just hormonal acne that I've had since puberty started at 13. I break out easy and my pores get clogged even easier.
I have a lot of redness all over my face every single day. My face looks irritated and red and angry every single day and my acne is always inflamed even though I never have more than one or two small cysts if that and 5 to 10 pimples at any one time.
So to get a mask that calms all that would be great.
Going on it feels nice and relaxing and calming. It just feels like a thicker lotion going on your face.
It comes off fairly easily although it does take a bit more rubbing and wiping than your average gel based or clay mask.
My face did feel less inflamed after every use and maybe I was a little less red but nothing really noticeable. My skin felt a little better but thats about it.
So no I wouldnt purchase this but I'll use it if i have it.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I like putting this mask on when my skin has been stressed. Like when I've been traveling. It has a nice calming feel to it. It just feels good. You can't just rinse it off. You have to wipe it with a damp cloth.
Mykla A.
Portland, OR
Great for sensitive skin. Great to use after a long day in the sun to give your skin that recovery and refresh. If your wanting a mask to fix problem areas this is not the one. This is to maintain and comfort your skin.
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This Ren Sensitive product is AMAZZZING! I have sensitive skin and have deep redness in the apples of my cheeks and loving using this ren product to cancel out the redness before applying my face makeup! It’s just a hydrating and smoothing formula. It has a botanical scent to it which isn’t bad considering it will do wonders on your skin! I love that ren products are fairly good priced. This product was $38 at Sephora and I can’t say enough amazing things about it! I love how my skin feels so soft like baby skin once I rinse off the mask. I apply a good amount in my palm and use my fingers to rub the product into my skin using circular motions to really get the product deep into my skin. I leave the product on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and pat dry my skin with a towel!
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL This was one of the samples I got in my monthly box. I'm always on the lookout for good creams since i do have difficult combination skin.
When I first squeezed the tube to get some out I got this greenish tint come out. But as more came out it was lighter. When I first applied it on my skin it had this pale green color. Nice scent, pretty soapy scent. As it dried it got lighter in color to the point it wasnt almost even visible on my face. When I washed it off with a cold washcloth i noticed and felt a difference right off the bat. It left my skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
For a woman with ultra sensitive skin (red, dry patches, itchy, scaly on bad days) I can say that I fell in love with this product instantly! I received a free sample of this mask when ordering from Sephora and after 2 weeks of use ( 2-3x per week) i was so surprised at how gentle and calming it really was! It moisturizes and is gentle enough for me to use multiple times a week. After washing off I feel like my skin is somewhat revived! I have since purchased the full size and have never been happier! The mask itself feels like a thick cream and when applied it feels almost like it's melting into your face... which is kind of wierd for a mask since I am used to super thick mud type masks or peeling gel types. I feel like I can us it as an overnight mask too! Will try that next!!
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I received this as a 0.34oz sample from a beauty box. I applied it after I cleansed my face in the shower. My skin is usually only oily on my chin and very dry on my forehead. Let me tell you, the odor is unseemly. It's so strong that I almost never even applied it. It smells of men's cologne and is very overpowering. However, any redness that I had after 10 minutes was instantly gone (minus the big fat zit on my chin). My chin area was not oily. It did not make my skin appear luminous but it was softer and the product felt heavy and greasy on my face. And the scent is long lasting. So to anybody with redness and blotchiness I reccommend.
Lindsay S.
This is one of my holy grail products that I always need to have. After doing any sort of heavy makeup for concerts or performances (including face paint, glue, glitter, and layers of contour.....) and running in the hot sun, my dry skin gets beat up pretty bad - a lot. This mask brings it all back down to normal! You can feel it working as it's on, and my skin is totally transformed afterwards... no more redness, flaking skin, or irritated patches. I saw it recommended in a video from Sephora's youtube channel about skin care for dry skin, and I went out nearly immediately to go get it.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
This is a great mask for the Winter because it is very moisturizing. I tried it for the 1st time to night and it made my skin feel super soft and moisturized. I didn't notice much of a calming effect but it certainly felt nice on my face.
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I got a sample through Sephora and I wish I could afford to buy a full sized product. I have rosacea and I'm photosensitive. My skin has been in rough shape after any time outside.

The smell is 11/10. It is so lovely and pleasant. I just love how it makes my skin feel. It doesn't feel like a traditional mask. It's very lightweight and you don't have to leave it on long.

It doesn't cure my problems, but I feel relief.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?