BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is un...3 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see r...1 Answers
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Diana T.
Columbus , OH
I received a travel size of this and omg is it wonderful. I had a rash on my neck for about 2-3 weeks and nothing seemed to help, then I tried this and let me tell you the itching subsided and the redness started to fade within a week it was gone, so needless to say I swear by this and will repurchase when I’m out!!!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I reach for this magnificent mask when my skin needs some serious love! It soothes irritation, itchiness and inflammation and is SO necessary for these spring days when my allergies are out of control and my face resembles that of a blowfish. Thanks for helping me out, REN!
Skyler K.
This mask is pretty cool. After putting it on, you feel a slight tingling feel but it never intensifies. After waiting 10 minutes you take it off and your skin does almost have a calmness to it. It's less red in my problem areas and felt really soothing/hydrating. Really need to get more of this.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg, WI
I got a sample of this from someone and I am in love. I have very dry, textured, and sensitive skin, but this helps to calm some of the redness and really helps my skin retain moisture. I don’t see this product making someone’s skin oily. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I got this in my sephora playbox and ive been liking it a lot. Leaves my skin feeling very hydrated, soft and elastic. I love using this after facial hair removal with my belif pore cleanser...it removes redness entirely and burning sensation goes away.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This mask is pretty soothing and it doesn't calm skin but it does not do anything to repair long term redness issues. It's more of a quick fix if you are having a bad inflammation or extreme dryness. The mask feels more like a heavy lotion or almost like a facial conditioning formula. It says you can wipe off but I prefer a cold water rinse and I leave the residual product on and apply a serum and regular moisturizer immediately after. The product is gentle enough for sensitive skin and it did not cause me to break out.
Lily X.
This mask does exactly what it’s called plus so much more! Dry, red, angry irritated skin is no more after this mask. I enjoy applying this and leaving it for a few episodes of whichever Netflix show I’m watching. I also just slightly rinse it off and just press the excess into my skin. Use it once in a while when your skin really needs a pick me up. I usually like using it as much as needed, every night if wanted too! It’s super soothing and calming. Plus it’s packed with so much flippin hydration.
Heidi M.
usa
Got in my July Sephora Play box and I love this. My skin drinks it up and does just what it says... rescues it. After a 95 degree day at the lake my skin was feeling punished. Felt dry from the lake water, sunscreen, dirt, sweat, heat, etc. I put this mask on after I showered and before bed and my skin was so plump and revived. I love this stuff. Mostly sinks into your skin. Doesnt leave a gross residue but you just gently wipe off the excess with a damp washcloth and you are set.
Sally M.
Fort Worth, TX
One of the easiest masks I've used. You just apply a thin layer on clean face and after about 15 minutes, just wipe off with a damp cloth. It leaves my face feeling clean, soft, and smooth. REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL
Kaley M.
Parker City
Loving this mask! Ive never tried a mask like this one. Its a cream consistency. Feels so good going on. And it honestly does calm your face. I had sunburn when I put this on and it calmed it a lot! Highly recommend!
Jen V.
Houston
How did you remove it after the allotted time? This is really like a lotion so I didn’t have an excess and didn’t know if I should wash it off after. Confusing directions. Help!
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?
Tara R.
ASTORIA, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?

Sephora