BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under atta...2 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Rend products and this mask is no exception! This is a soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. After using this mask my skin was so dewy, calm and hydrated. I love this mask.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I was pretty excited to try this mask because even though I had spent thousands on skincare at sephora the last couple years and had received a ton of samples with all of my orders I had never seen a mask that focused on these specific issues.
And I think a lot of us have some or all of these issues so that is a bit weird.
I have received and gone through 2 travel size samples and just received my third in my 2017 Sephora Skin Wonderland set tonight so I've used it probably about 10 to 14 times in one month to get a really good feel for it.
I have considered buying it but never pulled the trigger and I will explain why.
So I have extremely oily skin with enlarged pores and adult hormonal acne that is basically just hormonal acne that I've had since puberty started at 13. I break out easy and my pores get clogged even easier.
I have a lot of redness all over my face every single day. My face looks irritated and red and angry every single day and my acne is always inflamed even though I never have more than one or two small cysts if that and 5 to 10 pimples at any one time.
So to get a mask that calms all that would be great.
Going on it feels nice and relaxing and calming. It just feels like a thicker lotion going on your face.
It comes off fairly easily although it does take a bit more rubbing and wiping than your average gel based or clay mask.
My face did feel less inflamed after every use and maybe I was a little less red but nothing really noticeable. My skin felt a little better but thats about it.
So no I wouldnt purchase this but I'll use it if i have it.
Allison C.
Columbus
Holy crap! I don't think I've ever gotten results like this. I received this as a sample in a subscription or skincare box and tried it for the first time last night. Since I used an exfoliated in the shower I wanted to use something calming. You can put it on however liberally you want, but i found that the thicker the better. Wait 10-20 minutes and remove the excess that hasn't soaked into the skin. After I took it off my skin was so moisturized I could actually feel it. I felt like the product was still sitting thick on my skin (in a good way) and couldn't believe how soft and hydrated my skin was. Most, if not all, of my redness was eliminated and was still gone the next morning. AMAZING product for anyone with dry skin, discoloration, redness, etc. I will definitely be purchasing when I run out of my sample.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my July Sephora Play Box, and was really excited to use it. I love face masks and this brand looked adorable with the simple packaging. After I opened it to use it, and squeezed some onto my hand, I noticed that it had a very faint light green color, but just barely so. It smelled earthy, but in a botanical way. I was really pleased by the scent (and I’d like to point out that it was very faint and even those who are sensitive to scent would probably find this okay - best to test it in a store to see just in case though). The product was slightly thicker than I expected it to be, but it didn’t feel heavy. The consistency was more similar to a thick lotion in my opinion. After putting it on, it felt nice on my skin already, and felt thick but again, not heavy. After the time was up, I patted the excess off - there wasn’t much because this really sunk in nicely. My skin felt SO. DANG. MOISTURIZED. I also felt very relaxed, which is typical when I do a face mask but I think they light botanical scent and thickness of the mask lent to that too. I highly recommend this!
Justine A.
Everett, WA
This Ren Sensitive product is AMAZZZING! I have sensitive skin and have deep redness in the apples of my cheeks and loving using this ren product to cancel out the redness before applying my face makeup! It’s just a hydrating and smoothing formula. It has a botanical scent to it which isn’t bad considering it will do wonders on your skin! I love that ren products are fairly good priced. This product was $38 at Sephora and I can’t say enough amazing things about it! I love how my skin feels so soft like baby skin once I rinse off the mask. I apply a good amount in my palm and use my fingers to rub the product into my skin using circular motions to really get the product deep into my skin. I leave the product on for 20 minutes and rinse with warm water and pat dry my skin with a towel!
Andi B.
Simpsonville, SC
I got a sample through Sephora and I wish I could afford to buy a full sized product. I have rosacea and I'm photosensitive. My skin has been in rough shape after any time outside.

The smell is 11/10. It is so lovely and pleasant. I just love how it makes my skin feel. It doesn't feel like a traditional mask. It's very lightweight and you don't have to leave it on long.

It doesn't cure my problems, but I feel relief.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
I recently used up this product, and really enjoyed it! I have dry skin prone to some redness/discoloration, and loved that this mask is intended to reduce redness along with hydrating. I found it was relatively effective in reducing redness, and definitely hydrating. The scent is light and refreshing.
Anastasia l.
I received this when I ordered some makeup and got it as samples. I usually stick with different masks, but this one has changed my mind on some I use. It's extremely gentle and soothing which is a must have for my skin.
Heather C.
Washington, DC
This mask is perfect for when i have any redness/ irritation in my skin. It immediately soothes skin and makes redness disappear. It goes on thick which made me think it would break me out but it didn't! It is a bit pricey for what it does but very high quality, would buy again.
Alison D.
Madera, CA
Wow this is the only product I've ever put in my face that didn't make it red. I am an absolute tomato face! Everything makes my face pink or red, this makes the redness stop immediately. I would give it 5 stars but it smells absolutely horrible and it's super sticky.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Jane K.
Millersburg, IN
Whose tried this? Thoughts?