REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by karina u.

BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack...1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Dilven S.
Dilven S.
Chelsea , MA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Rend products and this mask is no exception! This is a soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. After using this mask my skin was so dewy, calm and hydrated. I love this mask.
karina u.
karina u.
Lakewood, NJ
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL This was one of the samples I got in my monthly box. I'm always on the lookout for good creams since i do have difficult combination skin.
When I first squeezed the tube to get some out I got this greenish tint come out. But as more came out it was lighter. When I first applied it on my skin it had this pale green color. Nice scent, pretty soapy scent. As it dried it got lighter in color to the point it wasnt almost even visible on my face. When I washed it off with a cold washcloth i noticed and felt a difference right off the bat. It left my skin feeling hydrated and soft.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
For a woman with ultra sensitive skin (red, dry patches, itchy, scaly on bad days) I can say that I fell in love with this product instantly! I received a free sample of this mask when ordering from Sephora and after 2 weeks of use ( 2-3x per week) i was so surprised at how gentle and calming it really was! It moisturizes and is gentle enough for me to use multiple times a week. After washing off I feel like my skin is somewhat revived! I have since purchased the full size and have never been happier! The mask itself feels like a thick cream and when applied it feels almost like it's melting into your face... which is kind of wierd for a mask since I am used to super thick mud type masks or peeling gel types. I feel like I can us it as an overnight mask too! Will try that next!!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I received this as a 0.34oz sample from a beauty box. I applied it after I cleansed my face in the shower. My skin is usually only oily on my chin and very dry on my forehead. Let me tell you, the odor is unseemly. It's so strong that I almost never even applied it. It smells of men's cologne and is very overpowering. However, any redness that I had after 10 minutes was instantly gone (minus the big fat zit on my chin). My chin area was not oily. It did not make my skin appear luminous but it was softer and the product felt heavy and greasy on my face. And the scent is long lasting. So to anybody with redness and blotchiness I reccommend.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
This is one of my holy grail products that I always need to have. After doing any sort of heavy makeup for concerts or performances (including face paint, glue, glitter, and layers of contour.....) and running in the hot sun, my dry skin gets beat up pretty bad - a lot. This mask brings it all back down to normal! You can feel it working as it's on, and my skin is totally transformed afterwards... no more redness, flaking skin, or irritated patches. I saw it recommended in a video from Sephora's youtube channel about skin care for dry skin, and I went out nearly immediately to go get it.
Latrice C.
Latrice C.
REN Evercalm(TM) Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

If I could give this more stars I would. I received this as a sample from Sephora and I absolutely love it. Not sure if it was the change of the seasons or trying a new facial product but my face had become dry, patchy and lacked smoothness. Directions said to put on for 20 minutes and removed BUT I kept it on overnight. It melts into the skin and left my skin soft and smooth. I was able to get 5-6 uses with the sample size. I intend on purchasing a full size bottle.
Alice S.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
I found out rather quickly that I was allergic to this product so I unfortunately have to give it a one star rating. My face starting itching and breaking out in hives within minutes of this being on my skin which is unfair to the product but to my skin as well
Christina D.
Christina D.
I bought this after seeing a recommendation on YouTube, and I am so glad I did! The Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask made my skin feel less irritated, more hydrated, and smoother after the first use. The consistency is interesting, so soft and smooth, it just glides across the skin. I really love how soothing this mask is, and how it reduces the redness in my cheeks!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Saffron walden , Essex
A product that can calm skin down in any occasion - whether it be simply having sensitive skin, or burn, or irritation (or even just to calm down spots), I always have this to hand and it's beauty is that it can adapt to any skin type. I couldn't recommend more.
Steve J.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?