BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A soothing face mask that instantly reduces redness, irritation, itchiness, and visible inflammation. Solutions for:- Redness- Uneven skintone- DrynessIf you want to know more… This 10-minute Rescue Mask is ideal for skin that is red, blotchy, irritated, sunburned, wind-chapped, dry, stressed, or jet-lagged. An original white mushroom extract de-stresses the skin by blocking irritation for an instant sensation of calm and comfort. Skin feels velvety soft and smooth, with an even tone and a luminous, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Top tip: use any time your skin is in need of urgent tender loving care. It's also the perfect makeup starter mask. see more...

• Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under atta...2 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
  • What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this with my last order from Ren, and I definitely understand why they wanted customers to test it out. This product is amazing! It's a 10 minute mask in which you can wipe away the excess but don't have to wash it off. It definitely felt soothing and calming on, and I noticed that my redness was diminished the same day. Definitely a must-have for sensitive skin!" in 18 reviews
Sophie L.
So glad I discover this in a individual, not part of subscription #SephoraPLAY box around the holidays. It was a lifesaver on my annual xmas trip to Montreal, where I always seem to get awful, uncomfortable, windburn in the colder months.  I woke up with that exact king of windburn, slathered this on my face, and it felt soothed right away, and the inflammation/redness went down quietly.  It said to leave it on for up to twenty minutes and rinse, but I left in on for most of the day, and had no adverse reactions. It has VERY light medicinal scent and thick ish texture (kind of like calamine lotion or that aveeno colliodal oatmeal stuff).  I am different going to repurchase b/c i think it would be great for the super irritated,  dry nose you get after cold, or as a follow up if you use a cleansing sort of mask that's too strong, leaving the skin really parched.
Eva K.
For whatever reason, my skin just freaks out sometimes. So, if you have skin that randomly rebels and turns your face into a sensitive, reactive, inflamed, blotchy, flaky disaster, try this mask. After 5-10 minutes, take a cold, damp cotton round or a soft washcloth to remove the product. Your skin will start calming down after the first use, and after a few days with this mask, your skin will be back to normal. This is a great product to have on hand, especially if you have sensitive skin, use a lot of acids or retinol in your regimen, or are outdoors regularly.
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
I received this product in my July Sephora Play Box, and was really excited to use it. I love face masks and this brand looked adorable with the simple packaging. After I opened it to use it, and squeezed some onto my hand, I noticed that it had a very faint light green color, but just barely so. It smelled earthy, but in a botanical way. I was really pleased by the scent (and I’d like to point out that it was very faint and even those who are sensitive to scent would probably find this okay - best to test it in a store to see just in case though). The product was slightly thicker than I expected it to be, but it didn’t feel heavy. The consistency was more similar to a thick lotion in my opinion. After putting it on, it felt nice on my skin already, and felt thick but again, not heavy. After the time was up, I patted the excess off - there wasn’t much because this really sunk in nicely. My skin felt SO. DANG. MOISTURIZED. I also felt very relaxed, which is typical when I do a face mask but I think they light botanical scent and thickness of the mask lent to that too. I highly recommend this!
Allison C.
Grove City, OH
Holy crap! I don't think I've ever gotten results like this. I received this as a sample in a subscription or skincare box and tried it for the first time last night. Since I used an exfoliated in the shower I wanted to use something calming. You can put it on however liberally you want, but i found that the thicker the better. Wait 10-20 minutes and remove the excess that hasn't soaked into the skin. After I took it off my skin was so moisturized I could actually feel it. I felt like the product was still sitting thick on my skin (in a good way) and couldn't believe how soft and hydrated my skin was. Most, if not all, of my redness was eliminated and was still gone the next morning. AMAZING product for anyone with dry skin, discoloration, redness, etc. I will definitely be purchasing when I run out of my sample.
Sydney F.
Wyandotte
This is my go-to mask when I have a breakout or any type of redness. It does exactly what it says in calming down and rescuing my skin. I apply it at night, and in the morning, my skin always looks better. I even use this multiple days in a row if I’m having a bad breakout, and it really does seem to help my skin recover more quickly. I highly recommend!
Vera F.
Having a breakout, rush, sensitivity or eczema ? This product will calm it down as fast as one use! Don’t get it wrong, it s not going to make your pimples go away but all that redness around it and the pain will disappear. This is my to go to mask when having bad days or I just want some extra hydration. I always recommend this product and never disappointed
Cecilia A.
Can I be honest? This was difficult to get on and off. It did leave my skin feeling smooth but left it red even without the hard scrub. I felt like I had stuck a mix of lotion and water resistant grease to my skin. It was a nightmare and I regret it. Thank goodness I only received it in an ipsy.
Skyler K.
This mask is pretty cool. After putting it on, you feel a slight tingling feel but it never intensifies. After waiting 10 minutes you take it off and your skin does almost have a calmness to it. It's less red in my problem areas and felt really soothing/hydrating. Really need to get more of this.
Samantha N.
Cedarburg , WI
I got a sample of this from someone and I am in love. I have very dry, textured, and sensitive skin, but this helps to calm some of the redness and really helps my skin retain moisture. I don’t see this product making someone’s skin oily. I will definitely be repurchasing a full size
Lindsey L.
Nashville
I love his product so much. It is very soothing and applies nicely to the skin. I do notice that it helps reduce redness and it smells nicely as well. It does feel slightly thick on the skin but once I remove the mask my skin feels so nice. I would highly recommend.
Steve J.
Anaheim, CA
Anyone try this yet ? I am plan to use when my skin is under attack lol
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Petrina Y.
Glendale, AZ
What does this basically do?? How long after use to see results?
Jane K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Whose tried this? Thoughts?
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Anyone else try this??? I just tried it for the first time the other day and loved it.... Thoughts?