Dalena D.
Gentle milk cleanser: Very gentle on the skin and the cleans off my makeup. I like how it has a nice gentle smell to it. Does not burn the eyes! Love the way the bottle lifts up the more you use it so you can use all of the product inside.

Serum: The serum is used after washing your face. It spills out really fast so be careful squeezing it out. The consistency of the product is very slippery. Helps use less moisturizer when using this beforehand.

Day cream: The moisturizer has a thicker consistency. Same smell and all 3 samples were more than enough for one month supply.

I think the combination of using all 3 DEFINITELY reduced the redness on my cheeks. I've always suffered from redness but I never found a solution. A worker at Sephora recommended me this brand. This is the first time I've noticed a noticeable difference. I wanted to reduce the redness so I can use less foundation and be more confident in my own skin. THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY HELPED ME ACCOMPLISH THIS! I wish I took a before and after picture.

Overall, I would buy this product again!