REN Evercalm™ Gift uploaded by trisha V.

BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Sensitive A kit with three of REN's bestselling Evercalm™ products, formulated with a range of actives to calm, strengthen, and help to diminish skin sensitivity over time. Solutions for:- Dryness- Redness- SensitivityIf you want to know more… These three must-have products help keep skin hydrated, smooth, calm, and healthier-looking. Evercalm™ Gentle Cleansing Milk gently removes dirt, pollution, and light makeup, while the soothing texture and calendula scent enhance the pleasurable cleansing experience. Used daily, it supports skin's natural resilience and is essential to water retention, which minimizes the feeling of irritation and sensitivity. The Evercalm Anti-Redness Serum is a clinically proven anti-redness treatment that uses anti-inflammatory polypeptide technology to deliver results in as few as four days. Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream Is Ren's bestselling moisturizer. Its protective, rich texture, calming scent of calendula, and high antioxidant content combats discomfort, redness, and sensitivity. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk- 0.34 oz/ 10 mL Evercalm Anti-Redness Serum- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is also free of mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, gluten, synthetic colors, TEA, DEA, glycols, and silicones. It is cruelty-free, vegetarian-friendly, and noncomedogenic. Research results: In in-vitro clinical tests conducted under dermatologist control on 22 people with sensitive skin:- Dermatologists reported a significant reduction in redness over 21 days- 19% increase in hydration was measured - 95% of participants considered their skin calmerAfter 4 days:- Skin was measured to show a return to normal cell renewal see more...

trisha V.
I got this as a gift for Christmas and it's probably one of my favorites. I already regularly use the daily face cream but had never tried the serum or the cleanser. So far, I am impressed. The cleanser seems pretty mild and smells just like the cream. I use the cleanser with my face brush and the two go well together. The serum is supposed to be applied underneath the face cream to help with redness. It seems to reduce the redness. I am very happy with this gift. [product:ren-evercalm-gift]
Dalena D.
Gentle milk cleanser: Very gentle on the skin and the cleans off my makeup. I like how it has a nice gentle smell to it. Does not burn the eyes! Love the way the bottle lifts up the more you use it so you can use all of the product inside.

Serum: The serum is used after washing your face. It spills out really fast so be careful squeezing it out. The consistency of the product is very slippery. Helps use less moisturizer when using this beforehand.

Day cream: The moisturizer has a thicker consistency. Same smell and all 3 samples were more than enough for one month supply.

I think the combination of using all 3 DEFINITELY reduced the redness on my cheeks. I've always suffered from redness but I never found a solution. A worker at Sephora recommended me this brand. This is the first time I've noticed a noticeable difference. I wanted to reduce the redness so I can use less foundation and be more confident in my own skin. THIS PRODUCT DEFINITELY HELPED ME ACCOMPLISH THIS! I wish I took a before and after picture.

Overall, I would buy this product again!
Cheryl O.
Hamilton
I was recommended this at Sephora to address my red cheeks, which suffer badly. This set contained everything you needed to try the product, but I was advised it was a 'one month trial', and it certainly didn't last a month. The cleanser is amazing. It removes makeup, and keeps my skin so soft. The serum is meh, alright, but both the serum and the moisturizer didn't apply very nicely to my dry skin, and after a month of using the set my skin is still quite red. I will have to try something else.
trisha V.
I've only used the cream before. Are the cleanser and the serum just as good as the cream?