BY REN

A moisturizer formulated to leave more sensitive skin calm, hydrated, protected and beautifully healthy. Omega 3 and 7 replenish and strengthen the skin while restoring moisture levels. Bisabolol and Calendula reduce irritation and discomfort whilst REN s Global Protection Complex with its synergistic blend of powerful anti-oxidants and free radical scavengers helps purify the skin and protect it against chronic inflammation and premature ageing. Clean Bio Active Skincare Sensitive Bio Actives. Omega 3 and; 7. Bisabolol. Calendula. Global Protection Complex. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved. REN is against animal testing. Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Sensiti see more...

• Does this contain SPF? Is it worth the splurge if it doesnt?1 Answers
  • Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
  • Is this too hydrating for oily skin? Will it break me out? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received a sample of this and I love how buttery soft it makes my skin. It kind of smells like a citronella candle though, which may bother some. The smells fades quickly after application. Goes on smoothly and cooling. Protects against free radicals and environmental aggression and trains your skin to be less sensitive too. I might just by the full size when I'm finished. Oh, and a little goes a long way." in 17 reviews
  • "Like other reviewers, this product came in an ipsy bag. I really love it. It is really creamy, which is very moisturizing for dry skin! With the summer coming up, this is the perfect moisturizer. I do like that it claims to protect your skin from the environment." in 11 reviews
  • "Like other reviewers, this product came in an ipsy bag. I really love it. It is really creamy, which is very moisturizing for dry skin! With the summer coming up, this is the perfect moisturizer. I do like that it claims to protect your skin from the environment." in 9 reviews
Letitia B.
Orland Park, IL
Zoo-E-Mama!!! I live for the REN Evercalm day cream!! I was introduced to the product and the brand altogether during a beauty class at Sephora. I immediately fell in love and purchased the whole line! This cream is lightweight, sensitive, moisturizing without being oily and is a great product to use to help combat aging skin. I use it twice daily with other items from Ren as well.
Kayla C.
Tacoma, WA
First of all I want to say I have dry skin, so it’s the issue I had with this product is quite bizarre. This product made me so greasy, it just would not sink into my skin. Any make up I put on top would just slide right off. I can’t figure out which ingredient it is that made this happen, but I could only use it twice. I’m passing it along to a friend.
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I got this as in a mini travel size from a Sephora Favorites box and used it up north when traveling over holidays. It definitely kept my skin hydrated & had a nice consistency. I dont know if i will buy on its on in future because i have other favorites.
Lynn B.
I had high expectations for this product. It was ok, but not great. I used it up and went back to my regular brand. It’s mid priced. I bought it at Sephora after it was recommended by them. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
trisha V.
I know that finding the perfect face moisturizer can be very difficult. I first tried this as a sample and was hooked in about a week. The lotion to me felt kind of think when I would apply it so I thought it would cause a breakout or feel greasy. I was completely wrong. My skin looks and feels great. I will adding this product into my daily skincare route.
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
This is my staple facial moisturizer. I tend to break out a lot so it's hard to find something that doesn't clog my pores. This works great, and my face doesn't seem volatile. I've purchased it multiple times and will keep using it unless something better comes on the market. Absolutely love it and thankful I found it!!
Sigma P.
La Palma, CA
I really love this product. I often get few small bumps on my face which is not acne. This stuff really help to calm it down. It has u.v protection too which is cool. I always use this as my day cream. And this really helps me. Definitely would recommend this to anyone.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This is a pretty good product for sensitive skin. I use it under my makeup. It’s really creamy and doesn’t have a overpowering smell . It’s kind of pricey. I would recommend it for sensitive skin but I like creams that help with premature aging and this just doesn’t do that for me.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This was a great product for my sensitive skin! The product is gentle yet super hydrating and thick. If you don’t like a thick day cream then this isn’t the product for you. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the scent. But a great product!
claudia w.
Fortson, GA
The company sent me a free sample of this lotion. OMG. It's amazing. It's kind of pricey, but a little goes a long way. It smells so good, and it feels luxurious when you put it on. I've already told my friends about it because I'm obsessed!
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Can I use this as a moisturizer?
Jessica W.
Is this too hydrating for oily skin? Will it break me out?
Kiley O.
Does this contain SPF? Is it worth the splurge if it doesnt?
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
How quickly do you go through this if used regularly?
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this good for combination skin?