BY REN

A moisturizer formulated to leave more sensitive skin calm, hydrated, protected and beautifully healthy. Omega 3 and 7 replenish and strengthen the skin while restoring moisture levels. Bisabolol and Calendula reduce irritation and discomfort whilst REN s Global Protection Complex with its synergistic blend of powerful anti-oxidants and free radical scavengers helps purify the skin and protect it against chronic inflammation and premature ageing. Clean Bio Active Skincare Sensitive Bio Actives. Omega 3 and; 7. Bisabolol. Calendula. Global Protection Complex. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved. REN is against animal testing. Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Sensiti see more...

• Is this good for combination skin?1 Answers
  • Is this too hydrating for oily skin? Will it break me out? 3 Answers
  • Can I use this as a moisturizer?7 Answers
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Highland, IN
Like other reviewers, this came in my April bag from Ipsy. I loved it. I am on #Accutane which is reeking havoc on my skin right now. A small dab of this stuff goes a long way and I don't mind that it looks greasy at first, since it most definitely soaks in. I dust on some Mario Badescu Special Healing Powder over top which eliminates the shiny appearance immediately, and makes it a perfect surface for makeup. I have not found that it worsens my acne... not sure that it improves it, either, but I don't think that's the product's purpose. I wish it wasn't so expensive -- I guess I'll have to make this 1oz bottle from Ipsy keep stretching!
Angela P.
Angela P.
NEW YORK, NY
Switched to this moisturizer after getting dry patches from my last one. I have combination/ dry, sensitive skin. This was recommended to me. I was hesitant because on my hand, it looked greasy so I was given a sample. The next morning I put it on and instantaneously my skin was the softest it's ever been. I let it soak in before I carried on my makeup routine. Throughout the day though, my face became greasy. I never ever have a greasy face. It felt gross, immediately after work I had to wash my face. The one good thing is that my skin started clearing up and was so smooth but I can't deal with the grease.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Linton, IN
I received this in my Ipsy bag for April. I have incredibly sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about the products I use on my face especially. I was dubious about its claims to desensitize skin, but after a couple of days of using it, my face stopped burning (I have psoriasis). My skin feels soft and smooth from using this. It doesn't make your skin oily. I would give this product a full five stars, but after I looked up the price for a full-size product, I thought it was too expensive. If you have the money, buy it, but I don't have $45 to drop on a face cream.
Han r.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Purchased from Sephora. When I asked an associate about her recommendation for the best moisturizer for very dry skin post- sun burn she pointed to this one. It doesn't have the most pleasant smell to be honest but goes on smooth and does not leave any sticky or creamy residue. It seeps in and does its job. There are a few moments of it having a cooling effect on your skin which are pleasant. I have generally oil prone skin and it does not feel oily or break out prone after use. Worth the price for a daily moisturizer.
Lorelei K.
Lorelei K.
I love that Upstairs allows me to try products like the Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream. This is one of my new faves! The cream is thick, but a little goes a long way and it is absorbed quickly after application with no residue or greasiness. The scent is a bit stronger than I would like, but has a nice piney scent which is more pleasing than overwhelming. I will definitely be making this a part of my daily beauty routine.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Niles, MI
I personally have never religiously used a face cream...my skin normally ends up shiny and oily which lead to breakouts...my mother in law gave it to me out of her ispy bag...and let me tell you i am in love! my skin loves this cream♡♡♡ no shine not greasy a little does go a long way it absorbs quickly...needless to say I'm getting ready to go pick up the larger size. If you have problem skin i would recommend this product ♡
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
I have used this product for a couple of months and I have really grown to love it. I have acne prone sensitive skin so it's hard to find creams that won't clog up my pores and cause breakouts. This lives up to its name it definitely reduces sensitivity but the only downfall I see is that if you have oily skin then it tends to make your face a little more oily. Other than that it's definitely worth the money.
SAVANNAH, GA
I received a sample of this and I love how buttery soft it makes my skin. It kind of smells like a citronella candle though, which may bother some. The smells fades quickly after application. Goes on smoothly and cooling. Protects against free radicals and environmental aggression and trains your skin to be less sensitive too. I might just by the full size when I'm finished. Oh, and a little goes a long way.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is a great product that I received as a sample through Ipsy. The formula is thick and left my face feeling moisturized. The ingredients are safe and work well on my sensitive skin. I am not sure if I will purchase this in the future as I have many go-to moisturizers, but I was not disappointed in any way with the product.
Terri G.
Terri G.
Finding a moisturizer that is hydrating with out leaving dry spots is always difficult for me. I really hate the thick creamy ones and often times the light ones don't work. I received this day team to try and I love it. It is light and goes on silky smooth and leaves my face feeling hydrated and healthy.
SAVANNAH, GA
Can I use this as a moisturizer?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Is this too hydrating for oily skin? Will it break me out?
Elora C.
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
How quickly do you go through this if used regularly?
Asma S.
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this good for combination skin?