BY REN

A moisturizer formulated to leave more sensitive skin calm, hydrated, protected and beautifully healthy. Omega 3 and 7 replenish and strengthen the skin while restoring moisture levels. Bisabolol and Calendula reduce irritation and discomfort whilst REN s Global Protection Complex with its synergistic blend of powerful anti-oxidants and free radical scavengers helps purify the skin and protect it against chronic inflammation and premature ageing. Clean Bio Active Skincare Sensitive Bio Actives. Omega 3 and; 7. Bisabolol. Calendula. Global Protection Complex. No Petrochemicals, Sulfates, Parabens, Synthetic Fragrance, Synthetic Colors, TEA, DEA, Glycols, Silicones, PEGS Et AL Dermatologist Tested and Approved. REN is against animal testing. Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Sensiti see more...

trisha V.
Andover
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know that finding the perfect face moisturizer can be very difficult. I first tried this as a sample and was hooked in about a week. The lotion to me felt kind of think when I would apply it so I thought it would cause a breakout or feel greasy. I was completely wrong. My skin looks and feels great. I will adding this product into my daily skincare route.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a great product for my sensitive skin! The product is gentle yet super hydrating and thick. If you don’t like a thick day cream then this isn’t the product for you. The only thing I didn’t like about it was the scent. But a great product!
Ashley S.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my staple facial moisturizer. I tend to break out a lot so it's hard to find something that doesn't clog my pores. This works great, and my face doesn't seem volatile. I've purchased it multiple times and will keep using it unless something better comes on the market. Absolutely love it and thankful I found it!!
claudia w.
Fortson, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The company sent me a free sample of this lotion. OMG. It's amazing. It's kind of pricey, but a little goes a long way. It smells so good, and it feels luxurious when you put it on. I've already told my friends about it because I'm obsessed!
Melissa W.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a set from Sephora, the Quench Your Skin set..

This item retails on Sephora for $45.00 for a 1.7oz/50mL bottle. I have been using this moisturizer every morning regardless of if I'm going bare skin or wearing makeup-it's an excellent primer base moisturizer for makeup routine! I have used for about 4 days now and I have to say that I do truly LOVE this moisturizer! My skin honestly is left feeling soft and genuinely has moisture throughout the day and has helped to clear up any dry patches I had from dry winter air. I will definitely be adding this to my list to purchase for a full size in the near future. It's texture is pretty thick and similar to most moisturizers I've tried but with this one I can say it actually lasted up until my night time routine where I added my night moisturizer. Best part? It's free from paraben,sulfates and phthalates AND is for all skin types. 👍🏻👍🏻 to this product for sure!
Cheryl B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of the REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream, Sensitive. I had never used this brand before so I was excited to give it a try. It smells very refreshing and is very creamy. It does go on a little thicker than my regular moisturizer but this product is a cream. Because of the cream factor it takes a little longer to completely absorb I to my skin and sits a little heavier on my skin. I think it's the right consistency for a day cream though because I've experienced thicker. I'm glad I was able to try this product and the sample lasted about a week but it's not for me. I prefer something a little thinner.
Linda E.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in order to deal with a really bad bout of rosacea last summer, and I've been loving it ever since.

It is SUPER creamy and rich, so a little goes a long, long way.

It has an instantly calming effect on my skin, all while moisturizing it and not making it feel overly greasy. I have used this day & night, but prefer to use it at night, as the process of washing my face and taking off makeup really irritates my skin.

I have had one bottle since July and I'm not done with it yet. So it is expensive, but lasts quite long.
Samara B.
Killeen, TX
I got this due to the fact after chemotherapy I ended up with some pimples, unlike normal pimples these last for months and sent my face really red. I have dry sensitive skin. It's really hard to find a product that agrees with my skin these day. I tried this hoping it would help with the redness in my skin but it made no difference at all. If that's what you are getting it for, it didn't work for me but hope you have better luck.
Part from that it left my skin feeling smooth. Feels like a good moisturizer. At the moment I'm looking for something to get rid of the red so I am not buying again but if I'm stuck like this for life, I would go back just for the soft skin.
Julia V.
KIRKWOOD, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really love this cream. I use it under my eyes before I put on concealer and it is perfect. The smell may be offputting for some people to have on their face but I love the smells of natural skincare so it doesn't bother me. The smell reminds me of Stress Relief lotion from Bath and Body Works. There is a cooling effect that is so nice and lessens the puffiness of my under eyes.  I ordered a travel size with my Ipsy rewards and I most likely will buy the full size eventually.
Rachel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is a light lemon-y citrus which is nice as I don't want my face products to have a heavy or any scent at all. Though the directions say to rub until absorbed, I don't think it fully did on my skin. Even after hours later, it still feels like some of the product sat on my skin even though I used an extremely light layer. I also noticed that my forehead was starting to look a bit greasy around the 4-5 hour mark since application and I felt that some of the product still sat on my skin. I have fairly normal skin with dry patches and an oily T-zone.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Can I use this as a moisturizer?
Jessica W.
Is this too hydrating for oily skin? Will it break me out?
Asma S.
Arlington, TX
Is this good for combination skin?
Elora C.
Toronto, ON
How quickly do you go through this if used regularly?
Kiley O.
Does this contain SPF? Is it worth the splurge if it doesnt?