BY REN

REN ClearCalm3 Clarity Restoring Mask is a treatment mask formulated to combat and help prevent breakouts. It will reduce visible blemishes and leave skin looking clear calm and even-toned. Efficiently absorbing sebum and gently exfoliating your complexion to decongest blocked pores REN ClearCalm3 Clarity Restoring Mask's antimicrobial action combats the spread of breakout-causing bacteria as well as reducing you skin's pore size and redness. Using essential oil complex to nourish soothe calm and prevent scarring and sulphur to exfoliate and reduce inflammation this mask is the ideal treatment for problematic skin in need of extra care and attention. Directions of use: For best results use twice a week. Apply a generous amount of product onto clean skin. Leave on 15 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. see more...

Rebecca S.
This product smells lovely, and has lovely packaging. I was recommended this product from a beautician to help reduce pigmentation on my skin. I used it for while and I notice a massive difference in my skin. My spots did reduce and clear, but the pigmentation made by the spot did not clear.
Robyn S.
England
My ultimate skin saviour. When my skin gets to the point where I don't know how to bring it back to normal, I stick this on and it just calms and heals my breakouts so quickly. I will use it as a spot treatment overnight too, which just helps to pull anything out of the pores.