REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Acne Treatment Mask 1.7 oz uploaded by priyanka d.

REN ClearCalm 3 Anti-Acne Treatment Mask 1.7 oz

A treatment mask formulated to combat acne and prevent future breakouts. This mask treats visible blemishes and leaves skin looking clear, calm, and even-toned. Powerful yet soothing, it absorbs sebum and gently exfoliates to decongest acne-causing blocked pores. Its antimicrobial action combats the spread of acne-causing bacteria while reducing the appearance of redness and pore size. It also works to lighten the appearance of pigmented acne scars. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Without harshness, the ClearCalm 3 system combats the three key causes of breakouts and blemishes: excess sebum, buildup of dead skin cells, and blemish-causing bacteria. REN is skincare as it should be: each product uses the latest high-tech bioactives, is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients, and is pleasurable to use. see more...

ana o.
This mask did nothing for me. I could notice no difference between when I was using it twice a week and when I wasn't using it at all. The consistency is a little weird and oily, but the only time it made me break out is the last time I used it, when I wore it for over an hour. I was hoping wearing it for longer would help, but it didn't.
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
You have to use it a lot for it to work other than that works perfect I love it so much ! I would tell any and everyone to buy it it's prefect
Kiley B.
Port Lavaca, TX
I received this as a gift and I absolutely love it would definitely recommend it.
Meenakshi N.
It's clear the dark spot..give the clean face sach a amazing product I hv never seen Clean & Clear® Clean And Clear Oxygenating Frizzing Cleanser  it's help me a lot .....due to I dnt hv right now ......becouse I hv finished it .........i have buy new one .....so it's very good product foe teen age girls or a boy ........a big thumbs up... for it
Valentina B.
I have acne and would like to be able to use these products with sulfur and test if they work. Does it really work?