REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic

Our super-effective AHA + BHA skin-resurfacing tonic is a REN Clean Skincare bestseller. Formulated for daily use, Ready Steady Glow brightens complexions, refines skin texture and minimises the look of pores.

How it works.
We’ve included effective (yet gentle) AHA, Lactic Acid, to encourage cell turnover by dissolving the bonds that hold dull, dead skin on the surface. Teamed with a BHA, Salicin, to exfoliate both the skin surface and inside the pore. Reducing oiliness, preventing breakouts and minimising the appearance of pores. All while brightening, hydrating and improving elasticity with Azelaic Acid Precursors. It’s a triple-threat on lacklustre skin, giving glow and energy back to polluted, city-living or tired skin.

Sensitive-skin.
For sensitive skin, limit use to once or twice a week. Do not use alongside another exfoliator. A slight tingle is normal, but please discontinue use if you experience redness or burning. Not sure it’s right for you but eager to try? Do a patch test beforehand in a less conspicuous area.If you do over-exfoliate by mistake, Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask will help soothe irritation.

Hello sunshine.
Exfoliating can make your skin more sun-sensitive. Please use adequate sun protection while using this product, and for one week after you discontinue use.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Heptanol, Parfum* (Fragrance), Limonene

Does anybody know where to get this product on sale and in store?
Has anyone with sensitive skin or eczema tried this product? Please let me know your thoughts. I’m hesitant about it, as it might be too strong.
Does anyone else get a dirty looking cotton round when using this? I can’t tell if it’s taking away skin cells that are tan from summer or if my face washes suck!
Start your review of REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin did not like this. I think it is the scent. It made my redness worse and I had to stop using it almost immediately. I think this is a good toner for people who are not sensitive to citrus scents. My skin was smooth, but the irritation was too much.
Lorton, VA
Purchased at: Sephora
Was looking for a toner and a Sephora employee recommended this product. Super gentle. Been using it for a month and I love it. No parabens, sulphate, detergent, silicone, etc. The only downside, face gets sticky for a a few minutes after applying it.
Alexandria , MN
The is the best toner I have ever used! I got the giant bottle and am a quarter through and want to purchase more! It has brightened my complexion while removing layers of buildup in a gentle manor! Oh and the smell is amazing!!
Lexington, KY
Unfortunately, the AHA toner wasn’t for me. It tingled at first, followed by a burning sensation and my face feeling hot. I had to wash it off immediately with cold water. It took awhile for my skin to calm down after using it.
San Diego, CA
I love love love this toner!! This toner made my skin glowing all day and i use it on neck too and this toner also removes dirt from the skin which i like it more!! In Sephora employee suggested me this product and i am loving it
Alexandria, VA
I am obsessed with this toner. It’s rare when you find a skincare product that you see noticeable results from...this is one! Tingles a little, so might be smart to use just at night to start. But I noticed it exfoliating my skin within a few days. I swear my sun spots are lightening up from this.
Nashville , TN
This toner has been EVERYTHING! It stings a little upon application, but the ingredients are amazing, and I really feel like it leaves my skin ready for other products. I have definitely noticed an increased glow in my skin. The fragrance in it is a bit strong but it's from the ingredients.
san francisco, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE. If you want the dewy look this is a go to, it’s not abrasive and is a great toner option that leaves the skin moisturized for a great glow!
This is Awesome. I love it. I started using it twice a week since it’s my first time trying this kind of tonic. I can see a change on texture.
Durham
If you want an instant glow and your pores smaller get this!!! It smells good, it is a clean product and you get a lot of product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...