REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic

Our super-effective AHA + BHA skin-resurfacing tonic is a REN Clean Skincare bestseller. Formulated for daily use, Ready Steady Glow brightens complexions, refines skin texture and minimises the look of pores.

How it works.
We’ve included effective (yet gentle) AHA, Lactic Acid, to encourage cell turnover by dissolving the bonds that hold dull, dead skin on the surface. Teamed with a BHA, Salicin, to exfoliate both the skin surface and inside the pore. Reducing oiliness, preventing breakouts and minimising the appearance of pores. All while brightening, hydrating and improving elasticity with Azelaic Acid Precursors. It’s a triple-threat on lacklustre skin, giving glow and energy back to polluted, city-living or tired skin.

Sensitive-skin.
For sensitive skin, limit use to once or twice a week. Do not use alongside another exfoliator. A slight tingle is normal, but please discontinue use if you experience redness or burning. Not sure it’s right for you but eager to try? Do a patch test beforehand in a less conspicuous area.If you do over-exfoliate by mistake, Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask will help soothe irritation.

Hello sunshine.
Exfoliating can make your skin more sun-sensitive. Please use adequate sun protection while using this product, and for one week after you discontinue use.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Heptyl Glucoside, Potassium Azeloyl Diglycinate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Benzoic Acid, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Heptanol, Parfum* (Fragrance), Limonene

Does anybody know where to get this product on sale and in store?
Has anyone with sensitive skin or eczema tried this product? Please let me know your thoughts. I’m hesitant about it, as it might be too strong.
Does anyone else get a dirty looking cotton round when using this? I can’t tell if it’s taking away skin cells that are tan from summer or if my face washes suck!
Start your review of REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic!
How would you rate this product?
Great toner, I felt so revived every morning! I am not a big toner person, because I never felt like they do much for my skin but make me uncomfortable, but this one didn't make me too tight. I especially can appreciate that I wasn't made to look oily, as most "glow" products really mean "shine" and on me that gives the look of excess oil, but this one didn't do that. I would suggest for skin health reasons only using it every other day or so, but that was plenty to keep me looking refreshed even after no sleep!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Received this as a sample from Sephora with rewards points. Brought it on vacation as the sample size was travel friendly and I could only bring a personal item on the plane. It worked well over the long weekend. No irritation or redness. Overall good product, however I am not looking for more lactic acid products in my everyday skincare routine. I will be sticking to my old glycolic acid glow toner.
Calgary, AB
I love the packaging as it comes with a pump, so easy to use and I get to control the amount to use. For the formula, it smells good, like an orange and very similar to Ole Henriksen's products, it dries up a little bit sticky on the face. In addition, I find that it's too strong for my skin. I don't have a sensitive skin, I just find that it's a heavy exfoliant for me.
Denver, CO
I have sensitive skin and have to be really sparing with this or it gets too harsh for me. That said, when I am super careful about only using it a couple times a week (even every other night is too much and starts to sting), it helps give my face a good glow and reduces chin breakouts. A good secondary part of my skincare routine but not a daily staple.
West Babylon , NY
REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic uploaded by Francy J.
It is important to incorporate aha and bha into your skincare routine if you’re looking for gentle exfoliation, brighter skin. I use a spin brush to cleanse my skin daily and I use this after and it further exfoliates and you can use this day and night. I use this mostly during the day. You won’t regret getting this tonic.
Dillon, SC
I love this toner does not clogged up my pores I have no breakouts it does not dry out my skin in fact subtle glow that I love if you were a woman of a wise age haha 30 and over is what I call Wise this is a great product to try also people under 30 can you use it great results love it I would recommend I give this a 10
Pinehurst, TX
REN Clean Skincare Ready Steady Glow Daily AHA Tonic uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Macy's
I'm giving this product 5 stars because it worked well with my skin. I used to this product as a night toner and I use the Capparis coconut during the day. This toner dries on your skin is tacky and tell it dries but really does the trick. The ingredients in it are very good for your skin😉
Cliffside Pk, NJ
while I like feeling that it's working, I can't stand toners that leave my face feeling sticky and this definitely does. you go thru your entire skincare routine and all that work and u wanna feel clean, soft and refreshed!!! not sticky!
Holy grail status alert! This is an everyday use, must have product. I love this REN toner for curbing acne, congestion, and especially hyperpigmentation in my skin. Love the clean ingredients and the pump top for easy dispensing!
Lawrence, KS
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my holy grail chemical exfoliator. The lactic acid is a gentler approach than glycolic, which my skin responds to nicely. And one bottle lasts well over a year when used a few times a week, which is what my skin prefers.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...