REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A cult-favorite peel mask with a potent active complex that renews and refines skin. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Pores If you want to know more… A cocktail of four AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) including glycolic acid from pineapple, lactic acid from passion fruit, citric acid from lemon, and tartaric acid from grape create multi-action exfoliation by gently dissolving dead skin cells and supporting natural collagen production. It lifts dead skin and resurfaces to dramatically improve skintone, texture, firmness, and radiance, while minimizing the appearance of pores and reducing sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and old acne scars. Beauty Tip: Add a few drops of your favorite oil/serum for a custom exfoliating mask. REN products are free from synthetic fragrance, pore-blocking petrochemicals, sulfate detergents, silicones, synthetic colors, animal ingredients and parabens. In addition, REN products do not contain potential irritants including: glycols and diglycols (such as propylene glycol), PEG's, PPGs, urea, D.E.A, T.E.A, PABA and other synthetic sunscreens, aliphatic alcohols/hydrocarbons, phthalates, fumarates, amines, alkanolamines, synthetic AHAs/BHAs, polyacrylamide, metacrylate, elastomer, poloxamer, styrene, vinyl, polyquaternium, synthetic chelating agents, nylon, nitriles, nitrates, nitrosamine releasers, bromates, fluor, aluminum, and alumina. This product is cruelty-free, vegan, noncomedogenic, and formulated without gluten. Research results: In a self-assesment study conducted on 22 women after 1 use: - 100% of women reported a radiance and firming effect - 96% of women considered their skin smoother and firmer - 95% of women reported a visible pore minimizing effect - 91% of women considered their skin more radiant - 77% of women reported less visible lines and wrinkles Clean at Sephora When you spot our Clean seal, you can be sure we've checked that

Is this mask too much for sensitive skin? Do you recommend it?
Has anyone used this? And what do you think of it?
Is there any reviews on this removing dead skin?
Start your review of REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL!
Amanda R.
Everett, WA
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Amanda R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask from REN claims to be a “cult favorite exfoliating mask that contains all-natural fruit-derived acids to renew and refine skin’s appearance”. For me, this product did just that. The pores around my nose were less clogged even after one use, but definitely after a few. My skin felt baby smooth, bright and welcoming. This product was not harsh on my skin but it definitely could be for others who are more sensitive since it does contain a cocktail of AHAs. $58 for 1.7oz is a great deal because this bottle will last you quite a while. With so many masks on the market, I believe you will feel good about choosing this one with clean ingredients from REN.
Jenifer C.
Rockwall, TX
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Jenifer C.
Purchased at: Amazon
The REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is designed to help get the glow and brightness back into your skin while tightening the look of pores. I was intrigued by the all-natural fruit acids because I knew it would not only exfoliate but would also assist in skin pigmentation, softness, and smoothness. Also, I love the fact that it would smell delicious!! Just apply a generous amount to your face, embrace the little bit of that tingling sensation, and leave on for 10 minutes for 2-3 days a week. MOST FAVORITE : Like I mentioned, I am feeling the light fruity smell and how smooth it goes on when being applied. I saw the glow in my skin immediately after I washed it off so it definitely works quickly. LEAST FAVORITE : A little bit thin where it felt like I needed to put on more. I prefer more of a little thickness in my face masks. BONUS POINTS: **Products are certified cruelty-free and are never tested on animals. Packaging is also 100 percent recycled, recyclable and reusable.** #jcoulterj #inspiremejcoulterj #amazon Ren Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 17 Oz/ 50 Ml
Tosh P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Tosh P.
Definitely tingles when you apply but gentle enough not to burn your skin. #Glycolic & #lactic acid is amazing for skin and gentle enough. I received this item in my #ipsy bag
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Beckah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL is a mask that helps with several concerns. It is all natural with fruit derived ingredients. It really does smell like rubbing jam or fruit preserves on your face. You apply a good amount and let sit 10 minutes before wiping off with a wet cloth and then rinsing. It has glycolic acid from pineapple to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells. There is lactic acid from passionfruit that smooths texture. There is also papain from papaya that removes dead skin cells, promotes radiance, and smooths texture. This mask leaves your skin soft and smooth. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and tightens the look of pores. It is not recommended for sensitive skin and it can produce a light tingling sensation.
Stephanie D.
Spokane
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Stephanie D.
I can’t stop staring at my skin after I use this mask. My skin simply glows and looks so radiant and soft. My skin isn’t as soft as when I use DE Baby Facial, but it’s a close second. There was very little tingling sensation for me. I really enjoy Ren’s skincare products.
Melissa H.
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Melissa H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My skin feels so smooth very glowing & firm. I have sensitive skin this did not break me out REN made my skin better, I do recommend this product I will be buying again.
Patricia M.
Melbourne Vlg, FL
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Patricia M.
I like this stuff I received it as a gift from ipsy it leaves my skin nice and soft without no oily look. I would purchase this The smell is not so pleasant but you can see and feel it working.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Space NK
Super unimpressed. The smell is so off putting and I’m OK with pretty much any “no fragrance” skincare odor. The texture is grainy far from luxurious. I got past those two characteristics but the final blow was that I didn’t see any results from using this glycolic mask. I’m sticking to exfoliating scrubs, serums and peels.
Amina B.
Laguna Hills, CA
REN Clean Skincare Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL uploaded by Amina B.
Purchased at: SkinStore.com
I love this mask. Excellent product for brightening. Love the radiance it gives to the skin. I always recommend it to my followers.
Katarina R.
Evansville, IN
[product:ren-clean-skincare-glycol-lactic-radiance-renewal-mask-17-oz/-50-ml] Oh boy this mask is powerful! It’s great for people who only want occasional but strong exfoliation. A little bit goes a long way. Smells great. It did sting my skin just a bit so be careful with this product if you have sensitive skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...