REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream

We’ve cracked it. Meet our glow-giving face moisturiser that’s irritation free, and friendly to all skin types and skin tones. Yep, now even sensitive skins can get their glow.

With a brightening blend of stabilised Vitamin C, plus Magnesium and Tara Pod extract, it’s a face cream that enhances your natural radiance, so you can glow your own way.

Glow on, everybody.
We’ve used a gentle, stable form of Vitamin C to illuminate skin and reduce hyperpigmentation. Ideal for all skin types and all skin tones, it’s your risk-free, no redness approach to getting smoother, brighter skin. Combine that with super-hydrating and illuminating Magnesium to, nourish and replenish, and you’ve got a daily facial moisturiser to brighten lacklustre complexions, and release your inner glow.

Your custom glow.
It’s the science part. Your skin has a host of healthy bacteria, called your microbiome. Our Tara Pod Extract works directly with your skin’s own ecosystem to smooth, refine texture and even tone, naturally. And since it’s your skin - your glow will be totally unique.

Pollution protection.
It’s no secret - pollution is a major skin-damager. Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that neutralises airborne pollutants, helping your skin cope with environmental aggressors.

Gel-cream texture.
Fresh and naturally citrus scented, Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream is a wonder for the skin and senses. The gel-cream texture melts into skin, for an easily-absorbed hydration fix. It leaves no residue, so it’s perfect for breakout-prone skin, and will also help lighten any scarring, too.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Lauryl Laurate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Tapioca Starch, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Mannitol, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Hippophaë Rhamnoides Oil, Parfum* (Fragrance), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Glycogen, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Glucose, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Citral, Limonene, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel

REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream Let’s be honest. What do you guys think of this?
Has anyone tried the Ren vitamin c line? Would you recommend it or are there better vitamin c lines/products? REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream I’ve tried the drunk elephant one (which I liked but too over priced) and Sephora’s vitamin c+e which was okay
Would this replace my vitamin c serum? And how long does it last?
Start your review of REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Courtney G.
Panorama City, CA
REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream uploaded by Courtney G.
So good!!!!! This is the only vitamin c I use! It has a slight fresh orange smell but doesn’t overpower at all or irritate sensitive skin!
Sheyla A G.
REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream uploaded by Sheyla A G.
This face mask caused my skin to breakout not only that I got a horrible rash after having it on for 3 minutes. My skin is some what sensitive specially when is that time of the month or I might have gotten an allergic reaction. If you are wanting to try it out just add a little on the back of your neck or wrist, wait and see if anything happens. REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream
Melanie N.
Neenah, WI
REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream uploaded by Melanie N.
Excellent daily use product for bright hydrated skin! Definitely use SPF alongside if using during the day!
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream uploaded by Shiny G.
REN love for Clean skincare . This is second bottle . Really helps in evening out my skin and gives me a glowing texture . vitamin C which doesn’t oxidized .. it’s a creamy smooth formula and blends easily into the skin . saw difference in my skin as it brighten my complexion and appearance of my skin
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,894 reviews
Purchased at: Dermstore
I got this as a sample in my BeautyFix box. I like the Ren brand and have tried a couple of their products before. I tried this on after I cleansed and applied my essence. It’s more of a cream than a gel which I prefer. Sometimes gels can be sticky and doesn’t sink into my skin properly. This one though is light and airy. I took away a star only because of the high fragrance. It smells very citrusy exactly like oranges. It’s a little much, but other than that it’s a good cream and I did see some brightness from my skin. I will continue to use it.
Sara S.
Milton, DE
REN Clean Skincare Glow Daily Vitamin C Gel Cream uploaded by Sara S.
I love Ren products and I like this but I prefer to use a primer with vitamin C to this. I have combo skin and this product just don’t like it for me.
Katarina R.
Evansville, IN
I liked this product but it was too light for my dry skin since it was a gel. Like all Ren products it’s expensive but great quality. Smells like orange. I went through this product very quickly since my skin needed more since it’s dry.
siena P.
Oxford, OH
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love the way this product feels. It has a bit of a matte finish and leaves face feeling clean/glowing. It did make me break out a little bit. The product also contains orange peel oil which is a fragrant ingredient known to irritate skin, which is why I took off a star.
Celia S.
Oroville , CA
I love everything Ren! They are such a fabulous brand and every single product I have tried from them has been a hit which is a real rare thing these days especially with my sensitive skin. I use there Ready Steady glow toner which has made a world of difference in my skin. And I use this when I use my vitamin C in the morning and of course I follow it up with a heavy dose of sunscreen as I know vitamin C is a very unstable molecule when it is exposed to sunlight. This is a very lightweight gel, but also packs a lot of vitamin C and also makes me feel moisturized enough to not pack on a super heavy moisturizer on top during the daytime. It does what it says it's going to do, the ingredients are top-notch, and the company all around is just great. I also use Ren's overnight recovery balm which I do for Fork out the money for as well, and I happily will continue doing so because it is so deeply moisturizing and packed with so many amazing oils that are good for us sensitive skin gals. I believe it contains almond oil among others to really help repair the Skin Barrier and to seal and all of your other ingredients in your skincare routine, all you need is a little dab and it really does go a long way. Thank you too YouTube for exposing me to this brand by very well respected Beauty blogger who does K Beauty, she uses the toner everyday and swears by it and now I can say I'm a loyal member as well. As far as the screen goes it is just as good as everything else the brand puts out it is nice and lightweight and perfect for daytime use. Mixed with other brighteners such as Vitamin C or rice fermented extract I'm sure that it will give you a super power punch as Ren is super concentrated and their ingredients are always top notch.
Elise O.
Newport Beach, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have a feeling like this product may work for some people, but unfortunately I’m not among those. This was the only new product I introduced in my skincare routine and I instantly broke out on my cheek and nose. Won’t be repurchasing!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ris C.
il y a un an
Sara S. il y a un an
I have that same small tube and I have used it a few times and it’s good but I prefer to use the a primer with vitamin C.
Ashna N.
Victoria
il y a un an
NyQuesha B. il y a un an
I haven’t tried it but I heard it was pretty good