REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum

by REN Clean Skincare

A moisturising body serum for dry or uneven skin, that gently exfoliates to restore natural radiance.

Targeting dullness and dryness, this resurfacing serum boosts skin's natural exfoliation process, increasing cell renewal and evens out pigmentation. Formulated with Pro-biotic Extract to helps streghtening the skin and Xylitol to boost hydration, it refines the skin with a glowing finish.

How To Use:

Gently massage into clean skin, all over your body until absorbed.

Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Lactic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Lysolecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Xylitylglucoside, Xanthan Gum, Anhydroxylitol, Pullulan, Parfum* (Fragrance), Mannitol, Xylitol, Sodium Benzoate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Sorbate, Faex (Yeast) Extract, Glucose, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Glycogen, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance - Parfum 100% Naturel

Been reading a lot of great reviews on the REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum. Is it worth trying?
How long of consistent use did it take people to notice a difference? I’ve been using it consistently for about 2 weeks, but haven’t seen too much of a difference yet.
Does this product really work? I’ve wanted to try it for so long and am unsure whether it would help or whether it’s just a pricey moisturizer.
Start your review of REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum!
How would you rate this product?
A+. I love this body serum. I struggle with razor burn and ingrown hair and this is a complete savior! Highly recommend. *Pro Tip: If you apply after shaving that same day, wait 20-30 minutes before you apply, unless you don't mind a burning sensation that lasts for a little bit (~2-3min). Wait 20 minutes for this serum to dry if you plan to apply a lotion on top of it on the days you're feeling extra dry. I use this about 2x a week. A little goes a long way! Wish it just lasted longer or came in a jumbo size so that I didn't have to pay $45 each time
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Puffiness / Dryness, Itchiness, Scarring
I liked this product because it was different from what I’m used to applying to my body. It’s definitely a serum which allows the product to absorb nice and quick. It can sting if you have irritated skin. It leaves a nice glow but definitely on the pricier side. Would recommend if you’re looking for quick results.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness / Dryness
Phoenix
Love this product so much. It absorbs into my skin so quickly and really helps even my skin tone and get rid of dry skin bumps and texture. The smell is not necessarily good but not bad either. It’s almost a slight citrusy. I wish they sold it in a larger size because I have gone through this bottle very quickly.
Oily, Dry, Sensitive / Puffiness, Sensitivity / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Chantilly, VA
This is my first Ren product and I am impressed. I had really dry skin on my legs with a lot of bumps on my thighs. After using this, the bumps are almost completely gone and my legs look and feel so smooth. My skin in general feels a lot smoother after consistently using this. My legs are still dry though, but not as dry as before. I use this one or twice a week for about 2 months now and have been seeing great results. The smell is not my favorite but it's something I can look past because it works so great. Now I am interested in trying other Ren products.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores / Dryness, Body Acne
Pacifica, CA
This is a higher end version of AmLactin. The formula is less sticky and it has citrus scent. Helps with KP on the arms and anywhere there is mild dryness or roughness. It didn’t seem as effective the longer I used it, but is still a nice product. Given the much higher price compared to AmLactin without significantly better results, I deducted a star.
Dry / Acne, Dullness, Fine Lines
Parker, CO
REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum uploaded by Andi K.
This product was recommended to me for my KP on the backs of my arms. There are some pros and cons. Pros: lovely citrus scent, nice slip and dries down without any tackiness, makes skin look radiant. Cons: expensive, go through a tube fast between use on arms and legs, makes skin smoother but does not solve for my KP at all. I need to keep looking for something way stronger in terms of an acid, perhaps I need something glycolic based since this is more lactic. *** Four months update- I ended up repurchasing after using the entire first bottle that I had. Visible results come slowly but do come! Another reason I kept coming back to this product was because I HATE the feeling of lotions sitting on my skin, and if I apply lotion later in the sh and slip into bed, I get really hot and feel sticky/uncomfortable all night. Since this product is so light and quick to absorb, I have zero issues with residue or become hot, even sweaty (yuck). Now that my KP is more under control and I know the results have come (and way less redness to the KP areas thank goodness), I will definitely keep using! I purchase from Sephora as I do most of my skincare and makeup!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
Oakland
I absolutely love Ren but I have yet to see strong results from this particular product. I’m going to keep trying it because maybe my skin will improve over time. I really can’t get into the smell though.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores / Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
pennsylvania
REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum uploaded by Jennifer W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this so much. It has saved my dry skin more than once! I have yet to find another body aha.
Dry, Sensitive, Mature / Blackheads, Fine Lines, Sun Damage / Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Boca Raton
Still learning about this product. I got it as a free sample and use it occasionally.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity / Dryness, In-Grown Hairs, Body Acne
London
REN Clean Skincare AHA Smart Renewal Body Serum uploaded by Ashley R.
Upon application, my skin is instantly smoother and has a subtle glow. It’s very light in texture and absorbs fairly quickly but I’m not overly keen on how it feels on the skin as it’s a bit tacky. Plus, it has a strong orange smell that doesn’t seem to fade. I’ve increased my usage to 3 times a week and after two months of applying the product, I’m beginning to see a slight difference in hydration and texture.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Toronto, ON
a month ago
Kjersti O. • 20 days ago
Totally worth trying! Especially if you suffer from razor burn/ingrown hair on your legs. It's been a lifesaver for me. Plus, it is quick absorbing & makes my skin softer & smoother. Would for sure highly recommend trying it out!