BY REN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A purifying, antibacterial cleanser and soothing gel-cream formula to combat acne, prevent future breakouts, and leave the skin comfortable and calm. Solutions for:- Acne and blemishes- Pores- Uneven skin toneIf you want to know more… The Clearcalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser deeply cleanses and purifies to leave acne-prone skin clearer and calmer, without the use of harsh ingredients or aggressive detergents. French clay eliminates dead skin cells and absorbs excess oil while salicilin from willow bark extract gently exfoliates to unclog pores, minimizes the appearance of pore size, and provides antimicrobial and antibacterial properties. Banish blemish marks with the Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream. Formulated with alpha-linoleic acid from lingonberry seed oil, it hydrates tight, uncomfortable skin and lightens hyper pigmented blemish scars. Actives sourced from Japanese licorice extract work together to reduce sebum production, redness, and irritation. Skin is calmed and soothed by an essential oils complex of chamomile, lavender, and sage. This set contains:- 5.1 oz/ 150 mL ClearCalm 3 Clarifying Clay Cleanser- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates The creamy texture along with the soothing and purifying scents of chamomile, lavender, and sage make fighting blemishes a pleasurable experience. Without harshness, the cleanser and cream combat the three key causes of breakouts and blemishes: excess sebum, buildup of dead skin cells, and blemish-causing bacteria. REN Skincare uses only clean ingredients that are high performing and pleasurable to use. These products are vegan, cruelty-free, noncomedogenic, and formulated without gluten and silicone. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jocelline C.
San Jose , CA
This has helped so much get rid of blemishes and smooth my skin. The only thing I don't like is that it leaves my fave feeling a bit dry and I have to add a moisturizer after. I do recommend this to anyone having problems with blemishes.
Andrea M.
Ottawa, ON
I bought this recently and didn't realise it was the full sized products! It's an amazing deal. I am in love with both the cleanser and the gel cream. Within two days of using these together, my face is clearing up!

The cleanser isn't foamy at all but it does wash off completely and leaves my skin feeling very clean. It doesn't aggravate my rosacea or my sensitive skin. It actually feels very soothing. It smells a bit like clay and lavender which is really lovely.

The gel cream is really moisturising without being too heavy in hot weather. It absorbs right away and has the same smell as the cleanser only without the clay smell. I have very oily skin and large pores. It has controlled my oil, and seems to be reducing the size of my pores.

I will definitely continue to buy these products.