Remy Martin V Spirit 750ML uploaded by Ruth D.

BY REMY MARTIN

• Does anyone recommend this kind of Remy???3 Answers
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Yikes! This is not my kind of drink. It literally felt like I was drinking rubbing alcohol. I have heard that this is the lower end of the Remy's. If this is your type of alcohol I would give it a try. It is a little pricier than other alcohols.
Tanisha A.
Perris, CA
My favorite drink ever it is smooth not to sweet and is great right out of the freezer I don't like mixed drinks so for everyone the likes it straight it is a must try
Januar A.
San Francisco, CA
This isn't cognac or vodka. It is its own type of liquer. Although it tastes like the vsop remy martin, it it is way smoother and the notes pop out on your nose! I highly recommend this for everybody.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
I love this cognac its clearly perfect with your favorite mixer in cocktail neat or on the rocks... it's very smooth not strong...
Krystal R.
Alliance
Favorite cognac, goes great with orange juice or even straight, but it has to be chilled. I've never been disappointed with the product!
Sierra M.
Deland, FL
My favorite gateway to fun. It's great on it's own as a shot and is also great mixed with pineapple juice or pineapple flavored soda.
Shaleequa S.
Richmond
I only had this once but it was well worth it . I could compare it to ciroc it's stronger though. It's also has a smooth finish
Sheila G.
Jersey City, NJ
Remy is strong but this was disgusting. It tasted like rubbing alcohol. It didn't matter what it was mixed with. Nothing made it better. I bought it because I thought it would be like the regular Remy. Boy was I wrong.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn , NY
The scent is so strong! It is very overwhelming and made me recoil a bit, so I didn't even try drinking this on its own. It tasted fine with some grenadine and ginger ale, but it definitely wasn't delicious by any means. I didn't purchase this myself, and it certainly isn't the type of alcohol I'd usually reach for.
Erika I.
Does anyone recommend this kind of Remy???