BY REMY MARTIN #5 in Brandy

Trang D.
I was gifted this Remy Martin Vsop Cognac several years ago and that was the first time I tried it. It has quiet a bit fruity and floral scent. It starts off sweet then finishes on the dry and spicy side. Personally, I don’t like to drink it by itself but I prefer use it to mix with other drink to make it less dry and spicy.
Haley M.
browns mills
Boy lemme tell you this remy is THE BEST! Just one bottle with a couple friends is perfect! The best kind of drunk I have been is when I have drank that Remy Martin. It tastes amazing especially with Coca-Cola! I highly recommend!!!
Shantell M.
Lynn
Remy martin is a great Alcoholic drink especially when it is cooler. With its high alcohol content and I only need a few sips to start feeling it which puts me in a happy celebration mood. I am a repetitive buyer and a huge fan.
Christina R.
San Jose, CA
Quite a bit of fruit and floral notes on the nose, which comes as no surprise given its age, or lack thereof. A touch of woody aromas and barrel spices, but predominantly focused on the sweet young fruit. The cognac starts off sweet and round, but does finish on the dry and spicy side and a touch boozy. This is one that would do just fine in a mixed drink or bringing to a holiday party to jump-start winter punches and egg nogs."
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
I’m not a big fan of this. Although my cousins are and love this stuff I could barely swallow it. Call me weak but I just couldn’t. I’m not sure what it is but I just couldn’t do it. But they swear this is the best!
Vitina H.
Fresno, CA
Remy comes in a very nice box and bottle very classy for parties it is pricey but the quality of it is worth the price I would buy it again for a nice occasion and I would recommend others to try it.
hairbyme_01 S.
Little Falls , NJ
I don’t personally drink this it makes a great gift my brother say that the flavor was very smooth He prefers it on the rocks or just straight up shots this is not the first time I buy this I bought it before as gifts is great for the people that have it all, a little Remi never hurt anyone. PS don’t drink and drive💜
Tanisha R.
This is me and my husband favorite drink. I love the sweet taste it has and it goes well with crandberry juice, red bull, and its even delicious by itself. Not to many liquors taste great by itself but this one is delicious. Remy is my number one choice when it comes to dark liquors!!
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love this Remy Martin I had this at my friends wedding! It's amazing how smooth it is! I always chase it down with a coke for all my dark alcohol! Is expensive but if you want to impress friends and family at a nice get together this would be the one is actually cheaper than most brand!
CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
This was my choice of drink every night I went out with my girfriends. There's nothing like Remy Martin on the rocks. I dont go out much often now that i am a mom. But we do bring out the Remy bottle on parties we have. But it's not out for long. I'm kinda selfish with it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?