BY REMY MARTIN #5 in Brandy

Trang D.
I was gifted this Remy Martin Vsop Cognac several years ago and that was the first time I tried it. It has quiet a bit fruity and floral scent. It starts off sweet then finishes on the dry and spicy side. Personally, I don’t like to drink it by itself but I prefer use it to mix with other drink to make it less dry and spicy.
Michelle R.
Blountville
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Quite a bit of fruit and floral notes on the nose, which comes as no surprise given its age, or lack thereof. A touch of woody aromas and barrel spices, but predominantly focused on the sweet young fruit. The cognac starts off sweet and round, but does finish on the dry and spicy side and a touch boozy. This is one that would do just fine in a mixed drink or bringing to a holiday party to jump-start winter punches and egg nogs."
Marria F.
This was pretty good. It tasted really smooth going down. Having a little slice of lime and a chaser was great on the side. I would recommend this drink to a friend anytime. Perfect party starter for everyone
Lynnette W.
This is a great, smooth cognac. It is reasonably priced. Its easy to sip on alone without a harsh aftertaste. I prefer it “on the rocks” as a sipping drink. This is a regular purchase for our home bar stock.
Bria C.
Belleville, IL
Never really liked the taste of this, I’m more of a fruity taste lover, used to get this when me and an ex were together, this was his favorite, taste just like rubbing alcohol to me
Tanisha R.
This is me and my husband favorite drink. I love the sweet taste it has and it goes well with crandberry juice, red bull, and its even delicious by itself. Not to many liquors taste great by itself but this one is delicious. Remy is my number one choice when it comes to dark liquors!!
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Favorite dark liquor cognac. Its not overly strong its just right. I love to mix it with champagne cider. Im usually not a fan but this Remy is my fave. If your a fan of dark liquor you should like this. The price is a little pricey about $40 for a 5th. If you can find it on sell get it.
Sophear L.
Oakland, CA
I love this Remy Martin I had this at my friends wedding! It's amazing how smooth it is! I always chase it down with a coke for all my dark alcohol! Is expensive but if you want to impress friends and family at a nice get together this would be the one is actually cheaper than most brand!
CHEENA🍒 G.
Norwalk
This was my choice of drink every night I went out with my girfriends. There's nothing like Remy Martin on the rocks. I dont go out much often now that i am a mom. But we do bring out the Remy bottle on parties we have. But it's not out for long. I'm kinda selfish with it.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?