BY REMY MARTIN #5 in Brandy

Trang D.
I was gifted this Remy Martin Vsop Cognac several years ago and that was the first time I tried it. It has quiet a bit fruity and floral scent. It starts off sweet then finishes on the dry and spicy side. Personally, I don’t like to drink it by itself but I prefer use it to mix with other drink to make it less dry and spicy.
Dayna M.
Iowa City
Very smooth and tastes great too and affordable. It has such a smooth taste that separates it from other dark liquor. I have brought it several times and it’s always a good buy. Packing is nice and sleek. I would definitely buy it again. I will always be a loyal customer
Danny R.
Atlanta
This is my favorite cognac hands down! It’s extremely smooth and satisfying. A little goes a long way. It doesn’t have that after taste that a lot of other alcohols have. I love the sets that come with two Remy Martin glasses. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dewi B.
Bishop, CA
Very hyped up in songs and for good reason. This drink is easy to take down and has some pretty good flavor. I love cognacs and find that they put me in the best mood when I’m going out. Though the price isn’t the sweetest I think it’s worth it.
Haley M.
browns mills
Boy lemme tell you this remy is THE BEST! Just one bottle with a couple friends is perfect! The best kind of drunk I have been is when I have drank that Remy Martin. It tastes amazing especially with Coca-Cola! I highly recommend!!!
christina R.
San Jose, CA
Quite a bit of fruit and floral notes on the nose, which comes as no surprise given its age, or lack thereof. A touch of woody aromas and barrel spices, but predominantly focused on the sweet young fruit. The cognac starts off sweet and round, but does finish on the dry and spicy side and a touch boozy. This is one that would do just fine in a mixed drink or bringing to a holiday party to jump-start winter punches and egg nogs."
Jessica B.
Homeland, CA
I’m not a big fan of this. Although my cousins are and love this stuff I could barely swallow it. Call me weak but I just couldn’t. I’m not sure what it is but I just couldn’t do it. But they swear this is the best!
Marie L.
Vallejo , CA
Remy Martin is my favorite drink ! I love it with some apple juice or pineapple juice . My bestie and I are always turnt up with that drink . My dad can drink it straight of course so can my uncle they also love it
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is my number 2 go to!- but for along time it was number 1 - rent and red bull it the way to go!- It falls above henny and just under dusse’. Absolutely meets all expectations
Deedee H.
Chicago
Remy is a go to for a nice turn up. I don't get drunk, I like to be chill. This has a good taste you don't really need a chaser although it's good with a cranberry juice!
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
How much is this product?