Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Jacob Z.Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Rochelle S.Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Rochelle S.

BY REMY MARTIN #15 in Brandy

Victoria P.
This was given to me as a gift. I had never tried any Remy Martin before. I was not sure what to expect. It had a very smooth flavor and it was not as strong as I had expected. We shared it with friends at a party and everyone seemed to enjoy it. A couple people asking to see the bottle. I would drink again but unsure if I would purchase and entire bottle.
Allie J.
My fiancé’s father bought this as a gift for us, and wow. This stuff tastes amazing, just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. The price is out of this world, but if you have the money, I’d highly recommend. I’m a Hennessy drinker and I personally feel that Louis is a little more harsh but it’s has a way better aftertaste.
Steven F.
Ada
An amazing cognac in a baccarat crystal bottle. I’ve had few opportunities to have enjoyed this fine liquor. It is of course full bodied, dark, and aromatic. Be careful if ordering from a bar as it is often kept for display purposes having been stored incorrectly or the bottle filled with a much lesser quality liquor. Quality cognacs are a matter of personal taste. I generally will drink Courvoisier rather than other cognacs.
Gregoria R.
Elmhurst , NY
We have this baby at home still in it’s box. After attending a class with the house of Remy Martin I had to have one because it’s so rare and by the time this bottle arrives to you the person that made the cognac won’t probably even be alive that’s how long it takes to make one of these!
Jessica T.
I love this brand. It's smooth and goes down easy. The packaging is amazing and makes me feel fancy drinking it. The flavor is amazing, like nothing else. It's better than most and I prefer this brand over many. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Penelope R.
This is a great drink that I highly recommend to all my friends it is very affordable compared to others I have drank and you can buy it nearly anywhere. This is a weekend favorite of mine that I share with friends entertained in my home. I highly recommend.
Najwa P.
If i could have given this 100 stars i would have! When i say this was smooth AF i mean it! It had a great tastes too. Totally unexpected. I think this is my knew favorite. I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend it on the rocks.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles , CA
When I'm on my upscale vibes I buy this drink. Very pricey, expensive taste to say the least. I have had this drink on many special occasions. Purchased from my local liquor bank. I am always satisfied with this drink!
No one can afford  this. Don't even play. There is behind glad at your local  Fleming's. Have fun looking at it through the window. You won't buy it and even if your didn't you won't enjoy it
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
One word to describe this, DELICIOUS. Absolute drink to have if you are celebrating your birthday or your significant’s birthday. A great drink to end the night. I would recommend this.