Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Jacob Z.Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Rochelle S.Remy Martin Cognac Louis Xiii 50ML uploaded by Rochelle S.

BY REMY MARTIN

Cresha J.
Detroit, MI
The drink right here is the stunner drink it is quite expensive but you get what you pay for. The drink is very smooth and good on the rocks. I will say it's a drink you have at a gathering just to chill and relax. I will buy again and it taste great for the price.
Victoria P.
This was given to me as a gift. I had never tried any Remy Martin before. I was not sure what to expect. It had a very smooth flavor and it was not as strong as I had expected. We shared it with friends at a party and everyone seemed to enjoy it. A couple people asking to see the bottle. I would drink again but unsure if I would purchase and entire bottle.
Allie J.
My fiancé’s father bought this as a gift for us, and wow. This stuff tastes amazing, just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. The price is out of this world, but if you have the money, I’d highly recommend. I’m a Hennessy drinker and I personally feel that Louis is a little more harsh but it’s has a way better aftertaste.
Steven F.
Ada
An amazing cognac in a baccarat crystal bottle. I’ve had few opportunities to have enjoyed this fine liquor. It is of course full bodied, dark, and aromatic. Be careful if ordering from a bar as it is often kept for display purposes having been stored incorrectly or the bottle filled with a much lesser quality liquor. Quality cognacs are a matter of personal taste. I generally will drink Courvoisier rather than other cognacs.
Claudia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Remy Martin xiii, contains Grande Champagne eaux-de-vie aged between 40 and 100 years and packaged in a gorgeously. It has hints of cinnamon, almonds, peach, orange and orange blossom, and woody spice. It has a Very floral, honeysuckle, and sweet, melon and peaches. There is also a hint of flowery honey and nuttiness.
Katara J.
blue island
This is a special occasion drink it’s very very smooth this is not something you buy to get drunk this has great flavor very smooth and a great celebration drink
Jessica T.
I love this brand. It's smooth and goes down easy. The packaging is amazing and makes me feel fancy drinking it. The flavor is amazing, like nothing else. It's better than most and I prefer this brand over many. I would definitely recommend this product to others
Najwa P.
If i could have given this 100 stars i would have! When i say this was smooth AF i mean it! It had a great tastes too. Totally unexpected. I think this is my knew favorite. I would definitely repurchase and highly recommend it on the rocks.
Charline K.
Franklin
I liked it when I tried it, it was very smooth and had great flavor mixed in with it. It's also pretty affordable and it's usually easy to find in stores. The packaging is also great, so you can use it as a gift giving.
Claudia C.
Los Angeles , CA
When I'm on my upscale vibes I buy this drink. Very pricey, expensive taste to say the least. I have had this drink on many special occasions. Purchased from my local liquor bank. I am always satisfied with this drink!