RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Una A.RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Chanda P.

BY REMY MARTIN #7 in Brandy

Remy Martin 1738 Accord Royal Cognac is crafted to commemorate the Special Order from King Louis XV in 1738. see more...

Chanda P.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased a bottle of Remy 1738 for my birthday, at the suggestion of my father. It was a bit more than I expected to pay at Smart & Final but looking back, for the quality, I cannot complain. I enjoyed it both chilled straight up and with a splash of Coke! For mature crowds only that can handle a smooth Cognac without all the extras
Katherine T.
1738, my parents favorite liquor. Which also became my own fav, then met hubby and it's his fav. Which is crazy, it became a regular let's drink 1738 and BBQ every weekend thing when we lived in the same city hahaa. And now it's a " Lets grab 1738 cause your visiting " type hahah. Ok, so 1738 (which we currently have right now in the kitchen) it goes down smoothly, I mean liquor never taste good but this is smooth. Cold, especially cold... some people don't believe in cold liquor BUT they are missing out this goes down the smoothest cold. So, this ranges around 45$ or so comes in a cute little tin (which is the best part, I'm a hoarder I save those and use it for random things lol.
Becca J.
As much as I like Remy VSOP, I expected this one to be even better somehow. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. This one lacked flavor. It was rough to drink due to its burning sensation. It is more expensive, but don’t let that fool you. I would go for the VSOP any day over 1738.
Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I like how it is very smooth. The first time I tried it they had it served with pineapple juice and orange juice. Which wAs very tasteful! It wasn’t disappointing at all. Highly recommend it. It is in the pricey side but it’s worth it !
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
Strong and smooth, with no bitter after taste.  Good alone or mixed.  Price is reasonable compared to other top shelf liquors.  Purchased at the ABC store in VA.  Absolutely delicious!!
Una A.
Seattle, WA
I was really surprised that I actually enjoy this. I normally don’t like dark liquor but this is so smooth. Definitely worth the price. It’s nice to have for group get togethers to sip on and casually drink. Doesn’t need any chaser or mixer haha
Anna E.
Mobile, AL
Extremely good quality cognac typically at every wedding I’ve ever been to a.k.a. Asian weddings LOL the smoothness and quality of this cognac is amazing my favorite for sure and I recommend to everyone we always have it for special events and take it over to family over the holidays
Heydi S.
This one is really good and let's you relaxe and it's super smooth. It doesn't burn when you drink it and it's pretty good compared to other drinks. The taste is good. I it was the first time buying it and I would recommend it to other people how like acholol.
Tamara T.
Detroit, MI
All cognac's should take a page out of Remy 1738 books. I wasn't a huge fan of the VSOP, but when I had 1738 for the first time, it became my immediate favorite. I don't have to mix this with anything. You can find it pretty much anywhere liquor is sold.
laymashia b.
las vegas, NV
Remy MArtin 1738 Accord Royal Cognac is my favorite Cognac! It is so smooth going down my throat! Its usually available at Lee's House of Liquor her in Vegas. Remy is a bit pricey but its worth it because quality is better then quantity in my opinion.