RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Chanda P.RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Una A.

BY REMY MARTIN #9 in Brandy

Remy Martin 1738 Accord Royal Cognac is crafted to commemorate the Special Order from King Louis XV in 1738. see more...

Adriana V.
Bakersfield
First time I tried it and it tasted grate , the value it’s great and it’s smooth to drink ,other brands will not compared ,I have tried this brand 4 times and still satisfied ,I recommend this product.
Tierra W.
Houston , TX
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Created as a middle point between their VSOP and XO, but this is vastly better than VSOP, and my fav under $100. Rich and luxurious, coats your palate with candied orange,toffee, and vanilla.
Salina S.
Wildwood, FL
Overall Rémy Martin is okay. The only time I drink this is when I’m in New England with my family who swear this is the best. Not my liquor of choice, but it’s also. It terrible.
Becca J.
Florence , SC
As much as I like Remy VSOP, I expected this one to be even better somehow. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the case. This one lacked flavor. It was rough to drink due to its burning sensation. It is more expensive, but don’t let that fool you. I would go for the VSOP any day over 1738.
Heydi S.
This one is really good and let's you relaxe and it's super smooth. It doesn't burn when you drink it and it's pretty good compared to other drinks. The taste is good. I it was the first time buying it and I would recommend it to other people how like acholol.
Shannon M.
N Lauderdale, FL
1738 is even better than vsop but of course you will have to pay the price for it. A little tip, mix some Remy with champagne and you will thank me later. You will also feel VERY nice after too. Highly recommend.
Permelia L.
Canton
Definitely a fav. I’m a big brandy drinker and I think this paired with coke or sprite is a great drink. It is something I would only drink at parties and not by myself. I do consider this drink if I don’t have Hennessy or another brandy brand available.
Brianna A.
Kissimmee, FL
1738 (Fetty Wap vc) lol. I've only bought this one for my best friend's birthday get together, but I have had it on many occasions.  It honestly lives up to the hype. It's more expensive than the other Remys but it worth it. It's a lot smoother.
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
This cognac is a treat!! The flavor is extraordinary!!! I still remember the first time it was recommended to me and how blown away I was by the smoothness and complexity of the glass. Absolutely wonderful! If you haven’t tried it, you should.
Jenifer N.
This goes down smooth compared to other brands! But beware, it does have a bad aftertaste. It’s a little more pricey compared to Hennessy but I would pay more for something that taste better. This is probably main liquor I drink.