BeveragesAlcohol & MixersRemy Martin
RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC

RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC

by Remy Martin

#7 in Brandy

Remy Martin 1738 Accord Royal Cognac is crafted to commemorate the Special Order from King Louis XV in 1738.

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating? Where did you find this?
Start your review of RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC!
Nisha C.
RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Nisha C.
I was introduced to This cognac a month ago and I must say how it is Amazingly smooth and delicious on ice or even without the ice. This is Definitely a top notch cognac at a Great affordable price . Great drink to sip slow with friends or even with your significant other on a relaxing evening I do highly recommend for anyone who’s into dark or is now trying dark drinks for the first time .. enjoy salute
zachary B.
The best smoothest cognac I have had the pleasure of tasting a great drink to sit back and relax with share with a special someone and enjoy
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Let me tell you, this product is FANTASTIC VERY SMOTH, MIXES WELL, DOES NOT HIT YOU HARD, I JUST LOVE THIS PRODUCT. We mainly drink this at special gatherings.
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Nit T.
RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Nit T.
My baby daddy says the vsop tastes better than this ☝️ one.. he also say the other one is smoother. But this one is ok he says he can deal with it 🤣 we got lit for his bday and this is what was left.
Erin Q.
Purchased at: Costco
Usually I don’t drink dark liquors but this one wasn’t bad. It was smoother than most I’ve had. It was a bit on the pricey side.
Neshia J.
Jacksonville, FL
I was introduced to 1738 earlier this year, it’s smooth but will sneak up on you. I’ve paired it with sprite, orange juice and had it in the rocks. All were good. A bit pricey but so worth every dollar spent!
Ashley H.
Kenova, WV
This is top notch cognac. It had a wonderful rich and smooth flavor. I would definitely recommend to any dark liquor lovers.
Brittany L.
RÉMY MARTIN 1738 ACCORD ROYAL COGNAC uploaded by Brittany L.
Remy Martin 1738 always a great drink. If you like cognac give this a shot. Smooth taste, bold flavors. I prefer a neat double.
Gislennxo F.
Boston
Great drink to sip slowly and enjoy with close friends. High end drink will cost you a bit more if you want quality!
Adriana V.
Bakersfield
First time I tried it and it tasted grate , the value it’s great and it’s smooth to drink ,other brands will not compared ,I have tried this brand 4 times and still satisfied ,I recommend this product.