BY REMINGTON

Closeness. Comfort. Power. That's what you get with the Remington Maximum Comfort HyperFlex Advanced Rotary Shaver. The HyperFlex design allows the entire shaver head to adjust to the contours of your face, with a pivoting neck and three floating rotary heads that tilt and flex independently to provide consistent skin contact. This shaver features a Turbo Mode that increases the motor speed to shave even the thickest of beards. Plus, WETech lets you shave wet or dry for your ultimate comfort, and the powerful lithium battery provides weeks of shaving with every charge. see more...

Elena T.
Lantana, FL
Wasn't as good as my cheaper Panasonic shaver. The shaves weren't close enough for me but its not indicative of the product just my experience
loretta t.
Conway, PA
It does the job. I hate shaving so this product helps me get it done quickly. The wet option makes it easy to use while showering.
Laura C.
Luxora, AR
Couldn't tell you much about this my boyfriend uses it to keep from breaking out so if you have sensitive skin I'd recommend it
Taylor P.
Dallas, GA
This razor is nice. But I would probably like a more comfortable way of it going over the skin. Seems to get stuck sometimes.
Young B.
Richmond Hill, NY
Wasn't a good product it didn't give a clean shave and it stop working out no where sometimes. It can also be very slow
Crystal M.
Attalla, AL
It comes in handy he can use it before he showers or right after he showers and it gets all of his face hair

Amazon