BY REMINGTON

Closeness. Comfort. Power. That's what you get with the Remington Maximum Comfort Hyper Flex Advanced Rotary Shaver. The Hyper Flex design allows the entire shaver head to adjust to the contours of your face, with a pivoting neck and three floating rotary heads that tilt and flex independently to provide consistent skin contact. This shaver features an anti-microbial additive that inhibits bacterial growth. Plus, Watch lets you shave wet or dry for your ultimate comfort, and the powerful lithium battery provides weeks of shaving with every charge. see more...

Buy on kmart*
Jarrah M.
Lafayette, LA
We had one of these but My son kept saying "it bites me" and I've tried adjusting it and oiling it but I couldn't figure out how to have it not hurt him. It may be user error, however, we still ended up giving it away.
Laurissa H.
Salt Lake City, UT
My husband uses this raiser and sometimes I'll use it from time to time. It's good. It seems to work well, leaving me smooth. Yeah, I'd recommend it, though I don't have much experience in using other electric razors to know what to compare it to.
Ana Belen M.
MIAMI, FL
I would love to have this hair removal kit. I would always keep all areas of my body free of hairs. In addition they are durable implements
Jenn T.
Fort Ashby, WV
Pricey but my husband loves it and uses it every day. Would definitely recommend. Lasts a long time. We bought it at Best Buy.
Jennifer G.
Evans Mills, NY
This shaver really gets every hair on the face. It makes your skin feel really soft too. Just like a baby's bottom LOL :)
Nicole B.
Muit ótimo! Gostei muito,minha pele ficou bem limpa que me apaixonei pelo produto!! Uso todos os diad ,ótimo produto.Porque gostei muto do produto!
Abril S.
México City
Lo compré para mi padre y los resultados fueron buenos pero el producto duró muy poco tiempo