shareefa f.
Austin, TX

I bought many shaver and trimmers for my hubby but those were waste of money.. i dnt knw abt this remington shaver never tried this brand before.. would love to try these..

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
7 months, 1 week ago
I've used this for my cat since he's really fluffy and it works amazingly! It's quiet too!
Jacob S.
Jacob S.
Jersey city, NJ
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I think it would so be worth it. I have as well through the years. Buzzing you beard and body is always a pain but I love the adapters. I never use it to straight up shave(still use my razor) but this is my go to buzzer or trimmer. And NO WIRES!!!