BY REMINGTON #17 in Electric Razors

Remington® Verso™ is the complete solution for men’s shaving, grooming, and cleansing. With this premium set, you get the full assembly of Verso™ attachments: rotary shaver, beard and mustache trimmer, deep cleaning brush, pre-shave brush, and daily cleaning brush. The triple-head rotary shaver is the main attraction, designed for closeness and comfort in your daily shave. Its HyperFlex™ neck adjusts to any angle on your face and the PrecisionPlus™ rotary heads capture short and long hairs with every pass. Shaving, grooming, and cleansing, all with the same Lithium-powered motor base—Verso™ simplifies your daily routine with fast, exceptional performance.

• Total grooming in the palm of your hands that includes five attachments: Gentle bristle brush for daily cleansing; Brush with charcoal infused bristles for deep scrubbing; Pre-shave prep brush to lift hairs; High performance triple head rotary shaver delivering a close result; Precision trimmer for those finishing touches on beards, mustaches, sideburns and more
  • Close Shave: High Performance Rotary Shaver combines HyperFlex and PrecisionPlus technology that comfortably follows the contours of your face to shave any length of hair evenly. Achieve your look, your way
  • Ergonomic Design - The shaver's smart design fits comfortably in your hand, with a rubberized grip that gives you precision control
  • 100% waterproof with WETech gives you the freedom to shave with foam, in the shower, or dry. Plus, cleaning it is fast and easy
  • MAX Lithium Power - The long-lasting lithium battery provides 45 minutes of cordless runtime after just four hours of charging

Robert G.
Menlo Park, CA
I really like how compact this electric razor is. Its also really nice that it has interchangeable heads. Personally, I shave to keep my face clean so I mainly need the flat attachment to take off small stubble every now and then. I feel like sometimes this goes over hair without trimming it down and so you have to go over spots multiple times. It’s also not good to use this without shaving gel or cream or else it will irritate you skin.
Ethan S.
This Trimmer has been amazing! I have been using it for a few weeks and I prefer this trimmer to all others I have gotten in the past. The Remington has stayed sharp without maintenance, and the trimmer has a great selection of different trimming heads, including some face scrubbing brushes which have come in handy when trying to clear my face of dirt and dry, dead skin. I'd advise that the charcoal brush head (for a deeper clean) can irritate your skin during your first few uses if you have sensitive skin, but you can use the regular brush head to ease your way into a new routine.
I received this product complimentary but the opinions are my own.
@Influenster @Rem4Men
Shannon M.
Merritt Is, FL
I was given the Verso to review, and since I do not shave my face, I passed it along to my brother.

He usually uses disposable razors, but decided to give the Verso a try. He enjoyed how easy and user-friendly it was. At first he was intimidated by the attachments because he has never seen something quite like this. On their own, my brother wouldn't use a facial cleanser, rotary shaver, beard/mustache trimmer, etc because it would be too much of a fuss. However when it comes as one package with all the attachments, that's a different story. He really enjoyed the facial cleanser the most because that was the most "new" thing to him.
Andy N.
Garden Grove, CA
This post will be about the Remington Verso, a product that I received for free, but all of the opinions are my own.

To start it all off, I’ve used disposable razors for many years. They always left leftover hair, irritated my skin, and had to be thrown out every week or so. This was uncomfortable and horrible for the environment.

I then upgraded to Dollar Shave Club, and it was a remarkable difference. The razors swiveled to follow the curvature of my chin and was a smooth shave overall. I could also replace the blades themselves to create less waste.

I never even considered electric shavers, honestly. I was picked for this campaign and I was honestly very excited. I thought electric shavers were only for the wealthy. So then came the Remington Verso.

The Verso shaver has a lot of bells and whistles. It boasts 4 difference functions: shaver, beard and mustache trimmer, deep cleaning brush, pre-shave brush, and a daily cleaning brush. Way more than what I was used to, for sure. The highlight of this shaver is the way you hold it – you grip it with your hand like a closed fist to shave. It is a lot more natural than using a typical razor.

On a regular basis, I use the pre-shave brush, rotary shaver, and beard and mustache trimmer. The pre-shave brush is great because it helps your hairs stick up and get caught on the shaver. The shaver can go with the grain and against the grain, giving you a much closer shave. I use the beard trimmer to touch up my sideburns to finish off the look.

It takes a bit of getting used to, and I’m honestly still in the beginning stages. It takes a few weeks before you can get comfortable with it and your skin gets less irritated. I use a pre-shave cream to create a slicker surface and a post-shave lotion to lessen the irritation afterwards.

Overall this product is great. Very high quality and easy to use. It is a more premium product, so I would hesitate to suggest it to EVERYONE. It works well and is worth the money if you really care about your personal grooming. Take note however, it’s a great gift for the holidays.

Megan O.
Newington, CT
I was offered to have my guy test out the Remington XR1410 Verso Wet & Dry Men's Shaver & Trimmer, Men's Electric Razor, Electric Shaver, Facial Cleaning Brush! That was a mouth full!

Upon opening the box and reading about all of its features my guy was excited to try it. He has never been one to use a facial cleansing brush and when he used the attachment he wasn't too thrilled. He stated that it did give him a good clean but it takes too much time and it is not something that he could see himself continuing.

The feature that he did like was the trimmer. it was easy to use and he was able to trim his face with no problem.
Claybourne E.
Kansas city , MO
I was so excited to get the Remington XR1410 for testing purposes from Influenster, but in the end I was a little disappointed.

I LOVE the face washing discs and the fact that it can be used wet or dry. It's easy to use and the different attachments were easy to pop on and off.

However, the shaving tool gave me razor burn and I couldn't get a complete shave. Every time I used it I had to go back and use a straight razor to finish.

If you use these kind of razors then this one is awesome, I just think that an electric razor isn't for me.
Sydney L.
Richmond, VA
This review is about the Remington Verso, a product that I received for free via Influenster. All opinions are my own. My husband was very excited to try this, but it didn't quite live up to expectations. It didn't give him a close of shave as he is used to with his normal straight razor blades. He did very much like that it was all in one, battery powered, electric, and waterproof. He's going to keep testing it and trying it out, but if a guy is used to "manual" razors/shaving, this might not be for him.
Tiffany C.
I received this shaver & Trimmer courtesy of Influenster and Remington for my significant other to review.

My SO really liked the design, he said it was easy to hold and use and loved the idea of being able to travel with it and not take up too much space.

The only downside is, he complained that it pulled at his hair a bit and he still prefers to use a manual razor.

When asked, he would use it again, but only occasionally.
Jared D.
Nanty Glo, PA
Disclaimer: I received this product for free for review purposes. All opinions are my own.

I have used the Remington XR1410 Verso Wet and Dry Grooming tool for about a month now. As a person that shaves regularly, I was excited to give this product a try. I also have a daily skin care routine, so I was interested to see how an all-in-one product for grooming, shaving, and face care would work in my daily routine. I have broken this product review down by functionality to give a more thorough overview of my thoughts.

-Overall, I thought that this product did pretty well at shaving my face stubble. I don't typically grow thick or bushy facial hair, so I usually just need a shaver that allows me to maintain my stubble. There was a little bit of pull from the product when trimming the hair from my face that was slightly uncomfortable, but it did not cause irritation after shaving was complete. This pull may have been from user error on my part, thus I do not completely fault the product. I also like that the Verso includes a small flip out trimmer on the opposite side of the main shaver head so that smaller areas of the face could be reached. The flip out trimmer allows for better control when shaving around areas that need to be "styled" or straight-edged.

Face cleaning/grooming-
I really liked that the main shaving head could be changed out into a grooming tool for facial cleansing. Typically, I would need to use multiple devices in my bathroom to complete my facial cleansing routine. However, with the verso, I simply can swap out the shaving head and replace it with the included brush head for facial cleansing. The brush head does a great job at massaging the face to provide a gentle cleanse.

Overall, I was happy with the Verso and I will continue to use it in my grooming routine. The Verso is easy to hold in the palm of my hand and it easily glides over the face during shaving/cleansing. The Wet/Dry feature of the product allows it to be used cleaned easily, and the battery life on the product is rather long lasting for such a compact grooming device. The all-in-one nature of the product helps to eliminate the need for additional products (such as a brush for cleansing).
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
My boyfriend received this through Influenster and his life has been changed. The duality of the cleaning and grooming capabilities has made it the perfect all in one tool. Gone are the days of multiple tools and instead all he needs to do is carry it all in the handy carrying case and be on his way. The trimmer is incredible and the guards can be adjusted to even cut his hair! Bye bye barber, hello home grooming!
Muhammed C.
Columbus, OH
Does this shaver work well?
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
I bought many shaver and trimmers for my hubby but those were waste of money.. i dnt knw abt this remington shaver never tried this brand before.. would love to try these..
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Funciona para barbas muy gruesas??
Chris S.
Martinez, GA
I have used multiple razors with little satisfaction. I would be interested in knowing the how long does each charge last? I would also like to know if it is easy to clean?
Kayla F.
How well does it worknos it worth the money looking for something new for my husband his shaver now pulls his hairs...