BY REMINGTON #1 in Electric Razors

Remington® Verso™ is the complete solution for men’s shaving, grooming, and cleansing. With this premium set, you get the full assembly of Verso™ attachments: rotary shaver, beard and mustache trimmer, deep cleaning brush, pre-shave brush, and daily cleaning brush. The triple-head rotary shaver is the main attraction, designed for closeness and comfort in your daily shave. Its HyperFlex™ neck adjusts to any angle on your face and the PrecisionPlus™ rotary heads capture short and long hairs with every pass. Shaving, grooming, and cleansing, all with the same Lithium-powered motor base—Verso™ simplifies your daily routine with fast, exceptional performance.

• Total grooming in the palm of your hands that includes five attachments: Gentle bristle brush for daily cleansing; Brush with charcoal infused bristles for deep scrubbing; Pre-shave prep brush to lift hairs; High performance triple head rotary shaver delivering a close result; Precision trimmer for those finishing touches on beards, mustaches, sideburns and more
  • Close Shave: High Performance Rotary Shaver combines HyperFlex and PrecisionPlus technology that comfortably follows the contours of your face to shave any length of hair evenly. Achieve your look, your way
  • Ergonomic Design - The shaver's smart design fits comfortably in your hand, with a rubberized grip that gives you precision control
  • 100% waterproof with WETech gives you the freedom to shave with foam, in the shower, or dry. Plus, cleaning it is fast and easy
  • MAX Lithium Power - The long-lasting lithium battery provides 45 minutes of cordless runtime after just four hours of charging

Craig G.
Craig G.
Dryden, NY
I received an electric shaver for Christmas when I was 16 years old. I was instantly excited about the convenience that it would give me every morning. No more prepping my face with warm water, applying lotion, shaving, and then washing the remaining lotion off. This was going to save me about 10 minutes. That's 10 extra minutes I could spend devouring waffles before school! And so the next morning I used it with high hopes. I didn't put two waffles in the toaster. I put in 4, because might as well! I'll have time to eat all of them now that I have a super-convenient electric razor.

That was 18 years ago and I still remember the pain and disappointment I felt that day. Unlike a razor which takes one or two swipes, I found myself continually going over the same area with my new electric razor. It kept leaving hair behind! It would eventually present me with a clean-shaven look. But it took between five and eight times over the same patch of skin to achieve this result. My skin ended up so irritated, red, and full of razor bumps. My neck itched for hours afterwards and I never purchased or used an electric razor again....until today

I was excited when I received the Remington XR1410 Verso 18 years later. It's waterproof and even suggests using shaving lotion to achieve best results. I figured the problem I once had was tied to the fact that using an electric razor on dry skin was akin to dry shaving (which hurts). But since the Verso is waterproof and I can use it with shaving lotion I was sure that it would be smooth sailing in the bathroom. How could an electric razor irritate my skin if it's warm and lathered? No possible way! Remington has solved the problem!

It's waterproof, yes. I turned it on and submerged it in a sink of water for sixty seconds to test it out. How cool is that! It's designed well also. It's meant to fit in your hand comfortably and that it does! Lightweight and compact for travel as well!

Once again I was met with pain and disappointment. Just like the first electric razor I ever used, the Verso had to be continually moved over my skin many times in order to completely eliminate all facial hair. It was time consuming and aggravating. And exactly what the first electric razor did to my skin, the Verso did it as well. My neck turned bright red, I was bleeding in a few spots, and started to get razorburn bumps all over my neck.

Some things are worth a second try. Unfortunately electric razors are not. The Verso is a fail and I ended up finishing with a razor.
David S.
David S.
Logan, Utah
I always appreciate a multi-function tool, and with this one, the little "extras" are what kept me coming back.

I loved the way the whole thing felt in my hand, very ergonomic. I loved the way I could use it in or out of the shower, and I loved how long the charge lasted. It lasted a long time, guys.

That said, while most folks would probably refer to this as a shaver-- I found the cutty/shavey bits to be the least effective/exciting part of the product. I didn't love that I had to go over the stubble on my neck more than three times or the irritation that followed, but I DID love the facial cleansing attachments.

I paired the daily brush with my facewash and it whipped up an amazing lather. The weekly brush is good for applying a face oil that I use to feel fancy, and the rubbery pre-shave bits are also nice (though they didn't improve the already-mediocre shave).

I love that I got this face-exfoliating toy for free, and have already recommended it to a few friends, but I told them about it as though it was a really neat thing to help keep my face skin clean and smooth. It only gets four stars because if you were to buy it as a standalone razor you'd be kinda bummed. Which is too bad cause all-in-all it's an awesome little tool.
Rob K.
Rob K.
This razor is a nice piece of machinery! It has a lot of different attachments that you can use to really take your grooming game to the next level. I think the main benefit from a tool like this is the ability to use it in the shower - it's wireless, waterproof, and shaving in the shower ensures that all flyaway hair bits end up going down the drain and not all over the bathroom. I don't have a mirror in my shower, so unfortunately I end up shaving by the sink and getting beard bits all over the place anyway. Since I am not under running water, the waterproof feature does not really help me out, and I prefer a wired trimmer with more power to enable me to shave all the hairs in one pass. Plus, I don't have to worry about charge time, which is another downside for me. According to the listed 'benefits' of this product, it takes 'just four hours of charging' to use for 45 minutes. I'd rather just plug the sucker in and go. A great tool that can definitely help a lot of guys out there, but not the best product for me personally.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I've always used an electric razor with guard to touch up my beard or keep my facial hair down to stubble, but I've never had any faith or success in the "three disc" model that advertises a close shave like you'd get with a razor, until I tried the Remington Verso. I can confidently say that this has given me the closest shave I've ever gotten with an electric razor.

Caveats: You do have to run a couple of passes over your face still, but that's normal for an electric model. I still found my skin just a little bit irritated afterwards, but again, I think that's the cost of going electric. Every downside i've experienced with the Verso shouldn't be too heavy a strike against it because I've experienced much worse with every other electric I've tried.

I love that it's waterproof, the brush attachments are a nice touch, and the standard shaver/trimmer works quickly and efficiently. There's room for improvement in electric razor technology, but until that day comes, this is the best sh
Eric H.
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
Just received my Verso, courtesy of Remington and Influenster's VoxBox, and I couldn't be more satisfied with the product! I have been growing out my beard and looking to get a good trim, but my trimmer was on its last legs. The verso is what it says it is. Versatile. The cleansing brushes leave my face feeling clean and not oily at all. My skin feels and looks noticeably younger. The beard trimmer attachment is great. The ergonomic design allows you to more easily navigate the contours of your face and have precise control over your trim/shave. The charge lasts much longer than any trimmer I've ever owned and the entire system is packaged in an attractive Remington faux leather case. Honestly, if you're in the market for a trimmer, look no further. The Verso does it all.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My husband scored this through a voxbox & literally, the NIGHT it got here, homeboy had it unboxed and was playing with the exfoliatior brush within an hour of its arrival.

Pros: He loves the way it's shaped to fit comfortably in his palm, and how easy it is to maneuver for neck shaving. He also REALLY was impressed by the facial exfoliating brush; he came out to the living room after using it like, "FEEL MY FACE OMG."

Cons: He wasn't stoked about its performance shaving his head (it pulled and snagged on his hair) or as a trimmer; because of its shape, he wasn't really able to achieve the control he gets with his usual trimmer.

4/5 overall, though, and it says a lot that he's switched to using this exclusively for shaving/cleaning up his neck and beard!
Stacy T.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
Received this for my significant other to review. He says it's the closest shave he's gotten with an electric razor. However, to get a close shave it does take a few swipes over the skin to get those result. He has a very expensive razor (retails for $320) and this is very comparable if not better than the other. However, because of the additional swipes to get a close shave, his skin gets red and slightly irritated. The additional brushes makes this well worth the money. The brushes are comparable to the clarisonic which runs over $100. With that bei,g said, he prefers this over the much more expensive electric shaver that he uses. Will be purchasing another for my father for Christmas. Definitely recommend!
Alsenio E.
Alsenio E.
I receive this product complimentary for testing purposes and to be honest... being a guy my natural instinct was to hate it (reluctant to change). Until I had to travel recently and buy toiletries for staying over my significant others place. Fits perfectly in my Dopp kit, replaces my shaver, Clarisonic. In terms of the features the detail trimmer is very disappointing it sharp enough, i wish the battery would last longer each charge, the 3 blade shaver actually doesn't pull my hair which I was really surprised because I avoid rotary shavers because they do that and this one doesn't.

Also, the beard trimmer is cleverly designed to change to different lengths with a turn of a button which I truly enjoy!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Merritt Is, FL
I was given the Verso to review, and since I do not shave my face, I passed it along to my brother.

He usually uses disposable razors, but decided to give the Verso a try. He enjoyed how easy and user-friendly it was. At first he was intimidated by the attachments because he has never seen something quite like this. On their own, my brother wouldn't use a facial cleanser, rotary shaver, beard/mustache trimmer, etc because it would be too much of a fuss. However when it comes as one package with all the attachments, that's a different story. He really enjoyed the facial cleanser the most because that was the most "new" thing to him.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Newport Beach, CA
Let me start off by prefacing that my fiancé is a simple guy. He is all about routine and efficiency, so this shaver came as somewhat of an inconvenience when I got it for him. His razor is tried and true, and simple.

My fiancé takes it out of the box when he is ready to shave.....and we come to find it needs to sit on the charger. Ok, he'll use it next time he shaves, which won't be for a week.

Next time he goes to shave, it's been a while and his whiskers are pretty long. He runs the shaver over his face and cannot seem to get a close shave, just a light trim. So he had to go in with his regular shaver

Oh well.
Muhammed C.
Muhammed C.
Columbus, OH
Does this shaver work well?
Ahilebsis C.
Ahilebsis C.
Nashville, TN
Funciona para barbas muy gruesas??
shareefa f.
shareefa f.
Austin, TX
I bought many shaver and trimmers for my hubby but those were waste of money.. i dnt knw abt this remington shaver never tried this brand before.. would love to try these..
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does any one break of from shaving with this?