BY REMINGTON

The remington ci52fo wrap to waves ceramic hair styler is a high-performance hair tool that gives you smooth, silky waves. This salon-quality product features ceramic plates that heat up to 350 degrees fahrenheit in 30 seconds for quick operation, and includes an auto-shutoff for safety. In addition, the ci52fo is easy to use--just wrap, wait up to 30 seconds, and enjoy straight, tight curls or loose waves. It comes with a protective heat glove for use while styling. see more...

renee N.
421 west McKinley Apt 10
Love love love , Costa alittle more than I would want to spend but it's well worth it!!!! People are always asking bout my hair and I tell them! Would highly recommend an will definitely be buying again and again, doesn't burn your hair! Just the right amount of heat!
Tanis W.
Bassett, VA
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this curbing iron. I have naturally wavy hair and this brings out the best of my look. It wasn’t that expensive and I have been really satisfied with the results. I highly recommend this product and I would buy it again.
Crystal S.
Cortland
This item worked great for the first couple times then after that it took forever to heat up and just didn’t work the same. I did purchase another one and the same thing happen works great at first then not so great.
Allyson K.
Brewerton, NY
Prior to buying this product I struggled with creating waves versus curls. Now, I can create beach waves in no time at all. This is a great alternative, and much easier than creating beach waves with a straightener. Highly recommend the product, and the brand in general.
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
I have straight hair so my hair is really hard to curl but I also have a wave in my hair so I can use a flat iron and it gets rid of the wave!!! 5 star on my book
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
This is the best styling tool I’ve ever used! It curls my thick long hair in half the time of other tools and is super easy to maneuver and hold. It’s expensive, but it’s lasted for years, so it’s definitely worth it.
mariangel a.
esta pinza es muy buena, lo que ha llamado mi atención es que con esta marca de pinza mi cabello se quema demasiado debido a que lo tengo muy fino no con esto quiero decir que la marca es mala si no que para mi cabello no va muy bien ya que queda muy maltratado pero estoy segura que a otras chicas les vas de maravilla
Karen 🍯.
Fall river, MA
It gets the job done , but personally I prefer the curling want over this! One of my family members has this so I tried it out and I didnt really like the outcome of it , it just didn't really suit me
Nina M.
Northridge, CA
This wave styler is perfect to get that beachy wavy look, I use this almost everyday when I have time to get ready, you have to use it with the glove it comes with or else it'll be extremely hard with out it but over all a great product and I would recommend to others!
Megan M.
Saint Clair, PA
I love the texture, but it takes a little bit to learn the technique. The tongs are spaced perfectly for the wavy beach hair, and it gets just hot enough, but there is a learning curve, and this is not an every day product.
Jennifer C.
I've been reading about this and watching Youtube videos. is it good for chin length hair?