Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink

BY REMINGTON #26 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5" Color: Pink. Gender: Female. see more...

• What do you think about this brand in general, not just t...2 Answers
Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5
Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink
LaTrea R.
This definitely straightened my hair,but it was not the best.At the top of my crown it was too hard trying to get it to lay flat without it leaving some waves.It is not the best for curly hair texture.Ibthink it would be of use for more wavy or straighter textures.This Remington straightener I bought from Walmart at around $40 it is a little cheaper now.
Amanda G.
I’ve had this straightener for going on 6 years and it’s still alive and doing the damn job! I love it so much. If you’re like me with curly hair, you try to avoid heat as much as possible, when for those occasions where you want that sleek straight hair, this is my baby! I love it so much.
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Honestly has to be one of the best ceramic plated straightener I've ever used. I straighten my hair almost everyday and this is my go too. It's not too heavy and really does leave a shine to your hair. Not too expensive either. Heats up quickly and does the job right.
Marissa C.
Santa Barbara
this is the worlds best hair straightener. i have really thick long hair and i have been on the search for the best hair straightener that won’t completely dry my hair. well this is it! it is also amazing because i can straighten my hair in 5 minutes the width is wider than most straighteners. i highly recommend (:
Brynn M.
Youngstown, OH
It’s not a terrible straightener for the price. I have really long hair and the extra 1/2 inch is really helpful. However it does tend to snag my hair a lot and I find that I pull out more hair than desired. I wouldn’t recommend this product to a friend.
Shanaz K.
Richmond, VA
I recently purchased this and fell in love with it. It make my hair super straight, more straight than any other straightener I’ve used for. The only thing I don’t like is that I wish it had less higher heat settings and some more lower heat settings.
Alexis M.
South Shore
One of the cheapest straighteners I’ve ever used. But it’s AMAZING. I was very impressed with the results that I received. I always mistbmy hair with argan oil before I straighten it and it turns out great!
Amanda J.
This got my hair straight but it was difficult to use! I had to spend more time on straightening my hair than normal! It’s cute but doesn’t work super well! I definitely think there’s room for improvement!
Cynthia M.
tulsa
This is very good for thick hair. It is also good for people who are going somewhere and need to do there hair fast. I really love this much. My hair is thick that is why I recommend this to people. The price is very good for the  straighter. So yeah byeee
Becca F.
gets the job done quickly. I straighten my hair less than once a week so I don’t notice any damaging effects. takes me about 15-20 minutes on a full head of thick, long hair! love remmington and they are so affordable
Kitty H.
What do you think about this brand in general, not just this product?