Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink

BY REMINGTON #18 in Flat Irons & Hair Straighteners

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5" Color: Pink. Gender: Female. see more...

• What do you think about this brand in general, not just t...3 Answers
Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink
Brittany A.
York
I used this straightener for years before it blew out and I got my current one I loved it though and i would have pursched another if I wasn't given a new one but I love my new one too and its from the same brand. I have medium long wavy thick hair and this did excellent and I liked the thickness of the straighter too seemed faster and I could do more hair at a time I would recommend it great price too
Chloe P.
Ocilla
I really like this straightener. I have thick hair, so this really works for me. It’s great for everybody because there are multiple temperature settings on the straightener. One downfall would be that it gets dirty very easily. So if you spray a primer on your hair before applying heat to it, it will get brown stuff on the straightener. Overall, for less than 30 bucks, this is a good straightener.
Jesse W.
Houma
For the price you can’t beat it! My daughter has thick curly hair. I have straight fine hair. This product works on both our hairs perfectly. I like to adjust the temps so that I can not damage my hair. I recommend it for Anyone in the market for a hair straightener and on a budget.
Cristina M.
Delano, CA
This leaves my hair super soft and straight. I use this product at least once a week. The heat is perfect to achieve the nice slick straight hair you want. I really recommend this straightener for any of those who want a good one but don’t want an overly expensive straightener.
Daniella G.
Yucca Valley, CA
Honestly has to be one of the best ceramic plated straightener I've ever used. I straighten my hair almost everyday and this is my go too. It's not too heavy and really does leave a shine to your hair. Not too expensive either. Heats up quickly and does the job right.
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i used to love using this product which sadly i don’t use anymore because i have stopped using heat irons for my hairs health 😬 but i loved using it because it was wide spread and you could straiten many parts of your hair and get it done fast and easy !
AngelA R.
I’ve had this straightener for years and it still works like new! It’s very cute and simple to use and overall it works really great! It has a wide straightening head so it works on thick hair as well as thin which can be a big help when you need to straighten your hair really quick.
Addi T.
I love this straightener, I actually have two of them. One is purple and one is pink. I like how the heat can be adjusted, and the cord is a nice length as well. It never creases my hair and wraps my hair under, styling it beautifully.
Taylor D.
mcdonough
It was an okay flat iron for me I would recommend for people whose hair isn’t that course because i have naturally curly hair about 5 passes and it hair it straight. I want something that I feel won’t damage my hair
Hannah S.
A great affordable hair straightener! I don’t use this every day, maybe a few days a month when I feel like I need to so it still works great after a few years! Does the job well and leaves my hair straight all day.
Kitty H.
What do you think about this brand in general, not just this product?