Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink

BY REMINGTON

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5" Color: Pink. Gender: Female. see more...

Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5
Remington Worldwide Voltage Ceramic Straightener - 1.5", Pink
Tessa C.
Very nice straightener for a good price. It is dual wattage so it can be used overseas. It has wider than normal ceramic plates, which is nice. I have a thick head of hair and it's wavy/curly, so it's a bit difficult to manage and this straightener certainly does the trick. The controls are on the inside of the straightener, which is a bit of an inconvenient, but it always help with no being able to accidentally change temperatures or shutting it off.
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
It gets the job done every morning. It's not anything new or special, but it is a good, reliable straightener that doesn't cost a lot of money. I don't have any complaints about this product, but I'm also not head-over-heels in adoration of it either. Again, it's a good straightener, there's just nothing special about it.
Makenna N.
Oswego, NY
I love this straightener. I’ve had the same one since I was a sophomore in high school and I’m a junior in college now. I don’t know how it has lasted so long but it still works perfectly. I usually use the highest setting with a heat protectant and it does minimal damage to my hair and it makes my hair looks smooth and shiny. If this one ever breaks I will purchase again!
Brianna L.
I've had this straightener for multiple years and it is still going strong. It is a bit damaging and does not give the super shiny sleek look I would like, but for the price it is a really good product and I would probably repurchase.
Baylee R.
sapulpa
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT SO MUCH!! It's works wonders and I have naturally curly hair. I bought I at Walmart and love it!! I was actually a first time user but will buy one again! No room for improvement because it is absolutely perfect!
Kelsey S.
Bolivar, PA
This product has been good to my hair to an extent! When you have dead ends it not best to use it always pulls hair at that point! But other than that I love the product, it works wonders on my hair!
Kristin C.
I've had this straightener going on 3 years now I think. Sure, it doesn't curl AS WELL as a thinner more expensive straightener but it works good enough for me. She's never let me down!!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have had a lot of hair straighteners. My favorite was the black 2"  with the attached comb about 10 years back. I just recently bought this Remington World Wide Voltage Ceramic Straightener in 1.5" (pink) 400 degree heat, at Walmart for around 17-21 dollars. So its a reasonable price for a hair straightener. What I love about this product is that it makes me feel better that my children wont hurt themselves if they are messing around with it because the power button is on the inside instead of the outside. Has an automatic shut off, different settings to choose from, heats up faster than others that I have had in the past, and I dont have to have it go thru my hair hundreds of times till I like the results. The only thing that would make this any better is if it had a comb attachment so that your not going all limbs.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
I love this fun, pink straightener!! I was so bummed when my old one kicked the bucket but excited when I found this guy in bright pink! It's a fun, bright addition to my bathroom counter! I love that it automatically shuts off so no worries about forgetting it on! I'm also a fan of the power button being on the inside edge, harder access for my little ones!
It does a great job of straightening or even curling your hair with its adjustable heat levels!
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I got this hair straightener after the one I had for several years finally died. I chose this one because it was inexpensive, wider than the other options in the store, and Remington is a brand I can trust. I was not disappointed by my purchase I love this straightener it is great that you can control the temperature and I love the swivel end for the cord. I highly recommend this!