2 colors available

BY REMINGTON #64 in Trimmers & Clippers

Remington women's precision trimmer see more...

Tawny N.
Tawny N.
Wiggins, CO
I use this trimmer to sculpt my eyebrows and to get rid of my peach fuzz on my face. It performs well and the batteries last a long time. I've recommended this to several of my friends and family and I hear nothing but good things about it. It's a fair price and worth every penny.
Rae T.
Rae T.
Honolulu, HI
I honestly cant live without this thing. I use it daily to get rid of the peach fuzz on my face and especially those pesky mustache hairs! My favorite thing is to use it to carve my brows into the perfect shape. Its inexpensive and you totally travel size
Esther P.
Esther P.
Bradenton, FL
I use this product only for my eye brows and i love it. I can't wax because of my skin sensitivity so i use a little lotion and the Remington Precision Trimmer myself at home and dobt need to go into a salon to do my eyebrows. I love it.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Wheelersburg, OH
I have bought a few of these. This is great for trimming up those stubborn upper lip and chin hairs between waxing. This is battery operated but seems to last a long time. I love this and will buy another when my current one dies out!
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
San Diego, CA
Simple and effective for trimming your bikini area. I bought it at Target but I've seen it in other stores as well. It's very easy to use and met my expectations. I am overall satisfied with my purchase.
Gaelle S.
Gaelle S.
FORT WORTH
I love this little Trimmer because it is precise and since it's little I can get to spots and get the job done. Definitely would recommend this to anyone
BJ D.
BJ D.
Santa Paula, CA
It worked fine, but my "facial hairs" must grow awful fast...becuz they came right back so I opted for a razor instead. quick, fast, painless, done.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Only one I've tried and only one I'll use. Very satisfied:) I've purchased two. They are relatively cheap and do amazing.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is one of my favorite trimmers to use for areas that are hard to reach or sensitive. Works like a charm!
Denise G.
Denise G.
Hermiston, OR
Super easy to use N the angle to use it is great doesn't take time to finish can't get any better than that!