Remington Women's Precision Trimmer

Remington women's precision trimmer

WhhIxh eyebrows trimmer is more comfortable and easy to use? Flag edge or with round edge ? Remington Women's Precision Trimmer example : flat blade , FACIAL HAIR TRIMMER - example : for round edge ! Please suggest !
Start your review of Remington Women's Precision Trimmer!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a must have!! Removed the extra peach fuzz from my face. Also takes care of the hair on my lip between lip & eyebrow wax's. The battery lasts forever. No improvement needed.
diana M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Remington Women's Precision Trimmer uploaded by diana M.
really good product really gets the hairs i use it for my eye brows and it leaves them looking like i just got them done.
Marissa N.
Decent .... until it breaks! Honestly all of these trimmers are the same. They work for a bit and then break, regardless of which brand it’s by. Womp womp!
Amy R.
Provo, UT
Really good eyebrow area trimmer! Super easy to use and makes your skin glow. I love using this if I have some dead skin on my forehead or nose too
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I got this because it was priced cheap. It pretty much sucks. There isn’t much power and it snags and pulls hair making it painful. I would much rather grab my hubby’s trimmer than use this again. Disappointed for sure.
jennifer C.
I got this so I could make sure I was nicely trimmed before going to the beach and it did an ok job. It did seem to pull on my hair more than I would like and but other then that it seemed to do the job.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,039 reviews
Love this protegen I don’t feel to wax my mustache or my eyebrows I use want of this and works great is a and is painless is easy to work with it and affordable very satisfied with it
Janara C.
Para esas depilaciones en las que necesito precisión esta es una bastante buena ya que permite hacerlo de manera exacta.
Kendall D.
River Grove, IL
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Love using this for arm hair and facial hair. Sometimes it’s faulty, but I always repurchase.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
1,883 reviews
This was a trimmer I had for over 10 years before it died on me. So you already can see how much I love this brand. One the quality of the razor is amazing. I always get such a clean shave with nothing left behind. It never nicks my skin. The charging time is very small and the battery last forever! Great for anyone looking for a small hand held trimmer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...