Remington - Women Remington EP7010 Corded Epilator in Purple & White uploaded by Laura M.

BY REMINGTON

Helping you achieve a completely smooth, hair-free appearance this Remington epilator gives premium performance. Easy to use, this simple and effective device quickly and efficiently removes hairs, as its 40 tweezers glide over the skin painlessly to deliver hair-free results in an instant. With a new high performance tweezer system incorporating 40 tweezers, a perfect angle cap to follow the curves of your body and non-slip technology, our epilators deliver fast and efficient hair removal straight from the root. For super silky fair-free skin look no further than our smooth and silky corded epilator - the most advanced and effective epilation tool from Remington. With minimal planning and preparation, you can be hair-free in minutes and the results will last for up to 4 weeks. Removes even the shortest hairs (0.5mm). The perfect angle cap ensures optimal tweezing angle. Top tip: Take a warm bath or shower before epilating and exfoliate to remove dead skin cells. This will make your skin more pliable, making the epilation process more comfortable. Corded use. 2 speed settings. Dry use. Epilation head with 40 tweezers. Efficiency cap. Washable head. Includes non-slip tweezer technology. 2 attachments: perfect angle cap and charger. Accessories include: cleaning brush. General information: Mains operated. Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4008496764310. see more...

Olivia S.
Lakeland, FL
Im going to start with beauty is pain. Yes this product is painful to use in some areas, but thats expected from a product with 40 revolving tweezers. This product can be bought at Wal-Mart for $34 and some change but is cheaper online for $17 and some change, also available for in store pick up. I started using this and tested it on my legs and yes it hurts but it works so well. Imagine not having to shave your legs for a whole week or 2. I'm very happy and I recommend this product to everybody who loves to see results.
Paulina R.
Houston
I have it and it does a decent job for the most part, however I honestly do not use it as my first choice and usually use my regular Gillette blade razor since 9 out of 10 times this causes me so much pain every time I try to use it.
Laura M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I have it and it works but I think it is painful, Sometimes I do prefer using a razor or an epilator cream
Laura M.
Good but I but I find these a bit painful, there are some more ones like these but this one is just a bit harsh on your skin I wouldn’t recommend this to you if you have sensitive skin, it’s very big so not the best idea for travel!
Ines G.
Iztapalapa
Este aparatito me ha sacado de apuros ya que a veces no me da mucho tiempo para la depilacion con cera o con pinza, pero me ha funcionado bastante bien.

back