Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersRemington
Wet2Straight 1" Flat Iron with Ceramic + Titanium Technology

Remington Wet2Straight 1" Flat Iron with Ceramic + Titanium Technology

This advanced styling tool can be used with wet or dry hair, and it styles up to 3x faster**! You can straighten and dry in one step with the REMINGTON ® Wet2Straight ® 1 3/4" Flat Iron! Blow drying then straightening can cause stress and overheating, leaving your hair damaged. The unique steam vents on this flat iron safely remove water from damp hair, allowing you to dry and style at the same time with 60%* less damage*! With 420°F high heat and 30 heat settings, it's easy to find the right temperature for your hair - whether it's damp or dry! The 1 3/4" ceramic + titanium plates help protect from heat damage. vs. standard drying and straightening in test lab **vs. wet/dry competitive straightener

Is this good flat iron?
Quema mucho el cabello??? ?
HooW satisfied are you with this particular product?
Start your review of Remington Wet2Straight 1" Flat Iron with Ceramic + Titanium Technology!
Product Highlights
...its still great,i sometimes use it on damp hair and sometimes on dry,it works great both ways I don't know about wet I havnt tried but im sure it works just as well as with the damp n dry hair.in reviews
Make sure to use a leave in conditioner and to use heat protectant on your hair when using this otherwise it'll ruin your hair pretty quickly.in reviews
I bought a Remington Wet 2 Straight about 7 years ago and use it on a daily basis and it still works like it did right out of the box!in reviews
It takes me longer to straighten than a normal straightener but I get to skip blow drying which I absolutely hate so it is so worth it.in reviews
I've had it for a very long time and still works, but the button to turn I gets stuck sometimes!in reviews
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I live by this straigtener. I am currently on my 2nd two inch one. I absolutely love this product. I have naturally wavy/curly hair and this will make it stick straight. It heats up quite quickly which is nice when you are trying to save time. I use it on my dry hair (after using a heat protectant) or on my DAMP hair after I get out of the shower (also with heat protectant). I think a lot of people try to use this on WET hair, but if you read the directions, it clearly says, you cannot use on overly wet hair. I guess the name should be Damp 2 Straight. The iron has different heat settings as well as a vent setting. If you are using it on DAMP hair, you need to set the vent setting on or it will not work correctly. Also, the wetter your hair is, the more steam that is produced and if the vent setting is not turned on, the steam will burn you. Overall, if you follow the directions for the correct heat settings depending on your hair type, whether its dry or whether it damp, this product will work.
Jacquelyn C.
Would not recommend using any hair straightener with wet hair. However on a low setting and dry hair I love this tool
Heather J.
Twin Lake
I love my straightener so much. Even if my hair is slightly damp it does wonders. I love that it heats up instantly and straightens my hair so quickly.
Kendra P.
Keedysville, MD
For the quality and price it is the ONLY straightener I have purchased in 15 years. Although I've gone through about 6 of them because they eventually ware out every two years which is a bummer. At $30 it isn't something that is a deal breaker needing to replace it. My hair gets straight so quick, it gets hot and although I never straighten I from wet, I'm sure it would work. Best inexpensive one ever. Better than chi in my opinion.
Cam S.
I've had this one for like 5 years still works amazing, and yes it'll dry your wet hair and it's got a protective layer on wand but girls don't do that! You'll hear your hair frying to its death!
Dawn R.
Mc Leansboro, IL
This was my favorite straight iron, and I'm sad to say after several long years I finally had to admit it was dead, but believe me I'll be buying a new one! It always did surgery a great job, especially since I have hair down to my waist. It literally used it until it just died on me haha.
rosemama ..
I had this thing through my terrible teenage years of overly straightening/frying my hair, and it lasted for a good 5/6 years. I give it some seriously major credit because I used it daily until it finally went out.
Shelby J.
Westerville, OH
This is the junkiest hair straightener you could possibly ever buy. I had one of these when I was super young and it probably was my first one ever. Something with this immense he should never be used on wet hair. I understand you’re trying to skip a step but that’s really just going to damage your hair. You may be able to get away with it if your hair is virgin, meaning that it is never been colored or processed at all. But even then this is definitely not a good idea. I wouldn’t recommend this to anybody. Especially if you’re going to use it on wet or damp hair. I’m not really sure why these are still made because that’s the whole damaging. I guess to each their own.
Randi G.
spokane
Love this product! Its the only hair straightener I’ll use. Love that my hair can be wet and I can use it. Very affordable for the quality of straightening. Very satisfied with the product. I’d buy another one when current one dies.
Kristin M.
Franklin, NC
I was using a $70 straightener that I have had since my 16th birthday and it finally quit on me, (I'm now 21), a friend of mine let me use her wet to straight that she got at walmart for $26 and I really liked it. I went out and bought myself one and I like it more than my $70 one by far! It makes my hair shiny and super straight with little effort and I have super curly hair naturally. I have recommended this twice so far and one person bought it and feels the same way. Very pleased with my purchase!!!! Love it!